MadonnaNation.com Forums

10 hours ago, TRVC said:

I am going to take a wild guess and say this is photo shopped? And hope to not get banned from this following comment: You are a fucking dumb ass if you think this is a real photo...just look up the actual photos...Google...ya know...google..?

Yes I see the slight difference, photoshopped makes her look older but still...

I know that pic above what slightly edited, but seriously what the hell happened to her?! In her prime, there was no one sexier. She was the textbook definition of hot.

Look at her before and look at her now; From the dead, vacant eyes, her smiles that always seem to scream "help me" (and don't give me that stupid "it's just age / bad angle" BS her deluded stans use) Was it the breakdown? The xanax? Not giving a fuck anymore? What happened?! I think she should just give it up and retire, cause we all know mentally, she hasn't been there since 2005.

Britney 2.jpgBritney1.jpg

On 10/2/2017 at 3:18 PM, zizibello said:

Can someone shed more details about this? 

I'm intrigued

So this is what Lucky Guy's been up to :grins:

she needs some mdna skin ASAP

Any toddler can paint better than that. She really lacks talent in every department, eh? :wacko:

Wasn't it rumored she suffered a second "hushed up" breakdown in 2010? 

After the Circus Tour and the 3 release, she still looked a lot like Britney despite the more introverted shell of herself she became.

It was at the beginning of 2011 with Femme Fatale, her face was bloated, her body thicker and she seemed to be sick and had this dead/tired eye look to her also with a congested deep voice. It also began the small answer responses and the declining stage charisma we see today. X-Factor was honestly the worst seeing her cringe and force her way into giving responses on air and from the behind the scenes stories, she was being fed lines through an earpiece the whole time.

2013, I think is when she started the work done to make herself look "better." Her eyes didn't look tired, her nose was definitely different and it began the lip injection obsession that totally destroyed her smile. 2015-2016 were honestly where it became very noticeable.

I mean she looked fine here with minimal work before she decided to go even further. :banghead:

Then the following year.

10 hours ago, Gâteau said:

Any toddler can paint better than that. She really lacks talent in every department, eh? :wacko:

AAFFAC5E-AF7A-4187-9880-A89B30316AA1.jpeg

On 13.10.2017 at 11:24 PM, jonski43 said:

I am pretty sure, this masterpiece by the new renaissance artist will make thousands of dollars. Let me guess between 2.500 and 10.000 dollars.

Either on Britney hardcore fan  will buy it or a art (wannabe) connaisseur

I had to laugh today.  On the entertainment news they had the headline of "people are going into a frenzy over Britney painting flowers "  :lol: they actually are reporting this as news ! 

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I had to laugh today.  On the entertainment news they had the headline of "people are going into a frenzy over Britney painting flowers "  :lol: they actually are reporting this as news ! 

:lmao:

I feel like the Thorazine ate her face...or whatever Rx she takes

Looking as lobotomized and braindead as ever. But seriously, why do her smiles always seem to scream out "Help Me"