MadonnaNation.com Forums

On 2 July 2017 at 8:41 AM, mimimong said:

Remember when she tried to sing her live single live but realised its nothing without madonna

This performance is a train wreck. She has obviously pre recorded her vocal parts to give the impression that she is singing live but then lip syncs the Madonna parts which then makes it obvious that she is miming the whole thing.

On 7/7/2017 at 3:31 AM, Rugbyguy said:

This performance is a train wreck. She has obviously pre recorded her vocal parts to give the impression that she is singing live but then lip syncs the Madonna parts which then makes it obvious that she is miming the whole thing.

Madonna's vocals are not on this performance though.

M added the vocals after the single was finished as a remix ft. Madonna, M also added bits in. They liked it so much it replaced what Brit performed here as the 'song'. Old news.

Posted (edited)
On 7/2/2017 at 11:49 AM, karbatal said:

Please we don't need Britney apologists who log in a Madonna forum to defend her. What a waste of time and space :lmao:

Actually, if you're a Justin Timberlake fan, who has now become one of the most acclaimed artists of generation, you've become a Britney apologist.

If creating Justin Timberlake's solo career is a waste of time and space, what does that make Justin Timberlake?

I find it quite humorous critics think they can have it both ways.

Edited by zmcvb

People these days celebrate mediocrity because they can't stand their own mediocre lives and aren't comfortable seeing people that are extraordinary.  It triggers them into jealous rages and hate which is why Madonna gets so much shit.  Because she operates on a level most can't comprehend.  People want familiar, and safe and  being mediocre is familiar.  I have said when it comes to Madonna and what she has and continues to accomplish there are two camps.  You are either spiteful and jealous of it, or you are comfortable enough with yourself and your own life that you are able to admire the living hell out of what Madonna has done with hers.   I always say I am a total "simpleton" in that I am comfortable with being totally ordinary.  It's who I am.  I accept it.  Thats why I can look at Madonna who is extraordinary and simply respect it without any hang ups.  Her haters?  Not so much.  They are envious as hell and want what Madonna has created, but they will never have it, so they hate and hang their shit on her.

7 hours ago, Skin said:

People these days celebrate mediocrity because they can't stand their own mediocre lives and aren't comfortable seeing people that are extraordinary.  It triggers them into jealous rages and hate which is why Madonna gets so much shit.  Because she operates on a level most can't comprehend.  People want familiar, and safe and  being mediocre is familiar.  I have said when it comes to Madonna and what she has and continues to accomplish there are two camps.  You are either spiteful and jealous of it, or you are comfortable enough with yourself and your own life that you are able to admire the living hell out of what Madonna has done with hers.   I always say I am a total "simpleton" in that I am comfortable with being totally ordinary.  It's who I am.  I accept it.  Thats why I can look at Madonna who is extraordinary and simply respect it without any hang ups.  Her haters?  Not so much.  They are envious as hell and want what Madonna has created, but they will never have it, so they hate and hang their shit on her.

:clap:

14 hours ago, Skin said:

PREACH! 👏🏼 #TruthTea ☕️

Almost 2 decades in this business starting in 1998 and she only has 11 top 10 hits in America......Madonna in the same amount of time has 9 and the bitch was already 15 years in and hitting middle age. 

On 17/7/2017 at 7:44 AM, Skin said:

Perfect 👌 

On 17/7/2017 at 6:21 AM, zmcvb said:

Actually, if you're a Justin Timberlake fan, who has now become one of the most acclaimed artists of generation, you've become a Britney apologist.

If creating Justin Timberlake's solo career is a waste of time and space, what does that make Justin Timberlake?

I find it quite humorous critics think they can have it both ways.

Why do you quote me to say these stupid things? :rotfl:

On 7/16/2017 at 9:44 PM, Skin said:

THIS.

Self-loathing is a motherfucker.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, karbatal said:

Why do you quote me to say these stupid things? :rotfl:

"Within his own discography, Timberlake's current path can be traced back to one song, the Timbaland-produced "Cry Me a River". More than any other, that track-- which sounds as odd and gothic and heady today as it did in 2002-- made way for his current role as first-class pop vanguard."-Pitchfork, March 2013

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/17736-justin-timberlake-the-2020-experience/

This means that if Britney Spears was a one-hit wonder, there would never be a Justin Timberlake.  In other words, Britney Spears launched Justin Timberlake's "illustrious" solo career.  I'm not sure why she isn't getting more credit for it.

Edited by zmcvb

On 2017-07-17 at 0:44 AM, Skin said:

This. These are the same reasons for the success of Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift. People spend their times creating a perfect life on social media when they know very well that their life is actually ordinary or downright mediocre. In addition, the new generation grew up with parents who kept telling them that they were extraordinary and smarter than others kids. In adulthood, they found that they were for the most part totally ordinary if not downright mediocre. They do not want to be confronted with artists who would force them to see the truth in the face. Popular artists are now ordinary, non-threatening, have nothing to say and are perpetual victims in order to comfort these people in their lie.

On 18/7/2017 at 3:45 PM, zmcvb said:

"Within his own discography, Timberlake's current path can be traced back to one song, the Timbaland-produced "Cry Me a River". More than any other, that track-- which sounds as odd and gothic and heady today as it did in 2002-- made way for his current role as first-class pop vanguard."-Pitchfork, March 2013

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/17736-justin-timberlake-the-2020-experience/

This means that if Britney Spears was a one-hit wonder, there would never be a Justin Timberlake.  In other words, Britney Spears launched Justin Timberlake's "illustrious" solo career.  I'm not sure why she isn't getting more credit for it.

That makes no sense. Did she write or produce the song? He had three other hits from his debut and it was only the follow up album that actually got people to think of him seriously. Britney fans LOL.

On 22.7.2017 at 5:29 PM, Je5u5 said:

Britney fans LOL.

The delusion. Also love when Pigney stans claim what a groundbreaking and impactful masterpiece "Blackout" supposedly is, making EDM and urban pop a thing. However, they always tend to forget that other Timbaland produced albums - especially "Loose" or "FutureSex/LoveSounds" - had been released prior to "Blackout", not only receiving better reviews, but also outselling it by far. :lmao:

britney-spears-bathroom.jpg

britney_noshoes-723176.png

18 hours ago, Cookie said:

britney-spears-bathroom.jpg

britney_noshoes-723176.png

HEY!!!  I'm from Louisiana....and go bare foot quite often.  But, I would NEVER....I repeat....NEVER go into a public restroom w/o shoes!!!  That's just nasty!!

On 2/7/2017 at 6:49 PM, zmcvb said:

Well if her music catalog is going to be used in a Broadway show, which is reportedly the case, while also simultaneously being an impossibility for the musical catalogs of Beyonce, Rihanna, Christina Aguilera and, as we all found out, the Spice Girls, she probably had more than six good songs.

Karbatal is mad at Britney because she demolished Kylie Minogue while having "less talent" than her according to him.

On 23.7.2017 at 6:15 PM, Cookie said:

The delusion. Also love when Pigney stans claim what a groundbreaking and impactful masterpiece "Blackout" supposedly is, making EDM and urban pop a thing. However, they always tend to forget that other Timbaland produced albums - especially "Loose" or "FutureSex/LoveSounds" - had been released prior to "Blackout", not only receiving better reviews, but also outselling it by far. :lmao:

Loose is a masterpiece unlike Blackout. Sad Nelly couldnt use the success for her next album

On 2017-07-23 at 0:15 PM, Cookie said:

This.

14 hours ago, Alexz said:

Karbatal is mad at Britney because she demolished Kylie Minogue while having "less talent" than her according to him.

Mira FEA.  Ni me nombres.  Caraculo. 

Being a Britney fan is enough punishment for you.  Can you imagine the TORTURE???? 

:rotfl:

About Britney.  It fascinates me that she was a real CLAIRVOYANT in that Lucky stupid video.  Such a sad career :(

what's her talent anyway? :wacko:

12 minutes ago, Cookie said:

what's her talent anyway? :wacko:

She seems to be endearing.  Like a three -legged dog or something.