Slaying that breast explosion:

giphy.gif

Slaying that Just Dance 2018 choreo:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Airing the fart:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

What is with her hands? Why does she move them like that? Like some sort of wierd disabled thing...drives me up the wall. She is really a terrible dancer :( 

:lol2:

thank you for the amazing gifs...

mmm, let me think, whos worse in dancing, Shitney or Kaka ?

both are bad really really bad

this choreo on the other hand is a slay. what a bitch for delivering such lackluster performances on stage when she's capable of this:  

16 hours ago, Gâteau said:

this choreo on the other hand is a slay. what a bitch for delivering such lackluster performances on stage when she's capable of this:  

Her stans use the "she had a breakdown and a knee injury" excuse but that video you posted was AFTER both of those things

No idea why her dancing has diminished so badly. She brings it in rehearsals as seen on For The Record (Circus, Mannequin) and I Am Britney Jean (Work BItch, a few other songs, the axed Toxic number) and the Make Me original choreo that posted on Instagram.

Then during MM she had the fire back in the original video but somehow once the revamp of Vegas in 2016 and the initial Glory promo died, she just went back to her half-assing, cutting things down, replacing dance breaks with some idiotic hand dancing moves.

Don't get me started on how horrible her costumes are lately, utter trash.

20 hours ago, dylanciccone_ said:

No idea why her dancing has diminished so badly. She brings it in rehearsals as seen on For The Record (Circus, Mannequin) and I Am Britney Jean (Work BItch, a few other songs, the axed Toxic number) and the Make Me original choreo that posted on Instagram.

Then during MM she had the fire back in the original video but somehow once the revamp of Vegas in 2016 and the initial Glory promo died, she just went back to her half-assing, cutting things down, replacing dance breaks with some idiotic hand dancing moves.

Don't get me started on how horrible her costumes are lately, utter trash.

There was a Meet & Greet story recently about a fan who was traumatized by the poor conditions behind the scenes. Apparently she has her stage shoes all pilled up on the floor and they spray tan the prop wings she uses for Everytime and they stink like hell. She’s so over her career that she won’t even bother to behave hygienically backstage.

It shocks me how her management team is still with her and doesn’t even bother to switch things up. Why not just retire instead of continuing making a fool of herself?

49 minutes ago, Marco said:

There was a Meet & Greet story recently about a fan who was traumatized by the poor conditions behind the scenes. Apparently she has her stage shoes all pilled up on the floor and they spray tan the prop wings she uses for Everytime and they stink like hell. She’s so over her career that she won’t even bother to behave hygienically backstage.

It shocks me how her management team is still with her and doesn’t even bother to switch things up. Why not just retire instead of continuing making a fool of herself?

And all that shit, do you like her GLORY album? :rotfl: 

1 hour ago, Crystal Coffin said:

And all that shit, do you like her GLORY album? :rotfl: 

Not as catchy or memorable as In the Zone and Blackout but a fun summer album nonetheless. Although a few of the songs are obvious Selena Gomez and Bieber rejects for the sake of chart pandering.

2 minutes ago, Marco said:

Not as catchy or memorable as In the Zone and Blackout but a "fun" summer album nonetheless. Although a few of the songs are obvious Selena Gomez and Bieber rejects for the sake of chart pandering.

Which basically means IT IS SHIT. SIMPLE. AS. THAT. :queenbitch: 

3 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Which basically means IT IS SHIT. SIMPLE. AS. THAT. :queenbitch: 

Lmfao, it is, but I’ll go easy on her because she’s never trashed Madge

Cuntga and all the other cunts should take notes and stop shading the woman who made their brief careers possible

1 minute ago, Marco said:

Lmfao, it is, but I’ll go easy on her because she’s never trashed Madge

Cuntga and all the other cunts should take notes and stop shading the woman who made their brief careers possible

Some cunts believe she is better, more talented than Madonna, yes it's not HER fault but I can't forgive her for that!

On 15/11/2017 at 9:10 PM, Crystal Coffin said:

Some cunts believe she is better, more talented than Madonna, yes it's not HER fault but I can't forgive her for that!

K

Yeah, Britney's dancing is horrendous, but I'd be willing to forgive IF her look was together.

What stylists keeps recommending these ill-fitting leotards & those BUSTED EXTENSIONS?

On 11/12/2017 at 12:34 PM, Marco said:

WIG GETS STUCK.gif

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Inexcusable! You've got the coins for a proper lace front.

On 11/14/2017 at 2:52 PM, Crystal Coffin said:

What do you think of the GLORY album? :lol: 

I don't even remember it. 

:dead:

On 15/11/2017 at 11:21 PM, IsaacHarris said:

Yeah, Britney's dancing is horrendous, but I'd be willing to forgive IF her look was together.

What stylists keeps recommending these ill-fitting leotards & those BUSTED EXTENSIONS?

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Inexcusable! You've got the coins for a proper lace front.

She must've been cloned, that can't be the same person that performed Slave 4 U with a python at the VMA's :wacko:

On 11/15/2017 at 12:23 PM, Marco said:

Is there a link to this? I wanna read!

23 hours ago, dylanciccone_ said:

Is there a link to this? I wanna read!

I saw it on Instagram

On 2017-11-12 at 7:34 PM, Marco said:

WEDGIE GONE WRONG.gif

WIG GETS STUCK.gif

@Marco oh my god. Thank you for all these gif. They made my day. :D