5 hours ago, mimimong said:

Gr8  Liar promo!

I mean... why you gotta lie, Brit Brit?

DitaDolla    0
6 hours ago, mimimong said:

Gr8  Liar promo!

She is trolling us so good :lmao:

Gâteau    0

Girl, you even lip-synced throughout your own Carpool Karaoke appearance.

But I wonder if she's lying on purpose (- and therefore thinks everybody else is retarded) or if she's delusional enough to think her mic is actually turned on during her performances. 

Skin    0

I am shocked her lipping is even an issue anymore.  She has done it her whole career. 

Gâteau    0
28 minutes ago, Skin said:

I am shocked her lipping is even an issue anymore.  She has done it her whole career. 

Well, back in the days she used to at least deliver one hell of a dance extravanganza to make up for the lip-syncing. Plus, I remember her occasionally turning on her mic for the ballads. :blink:

Barney    0
7 hours ago, Cookie said:

Well, back in the days she used to at least deliver one hell of a dance extravanganza to make up for the lip-syncing. Plus, I remember her occasionally turning on her mic for the balllads :blink:

.I don't even know if she sings perfume now when she's in Vegas. That used to sometimes be the live ballad with backing turned down.

Most artists use this method, my friend was one on the Spice girls tour. But with Brit she probably doesn't realise its 90 percent backing track up high all the time it would change each night. The mics on live, she's not dancing to a cd. I don't think she explained herself properly. We can tell the other end hardly any of it isn't mic vol up, bless her for trying, she is so dozy. :lol:

karbatal    0

Frankly,  it's a wonder she can walk and chew gum. 

karbatal    0

Is she eating while recording? 

She doesn't sing bad, by the way. If she weren't a lazy cow obssessed with bodyguard cock and had taken singing lessons instead... 

Martin B.    0
On 2017-06-30 at 3:34 AM, karbatal said:

Is she eating while recording? 

She doesn't sing bad, by the way. If she weren't a lazy cow obssessed with bodyguard cock and had taken singing lessons instead... 

This is the most insulting thing with Britney and some other poptarts: they are so lazy and put so little effort and pride into what they do. Britney has a small voice, but if she put in a little effort, she would sing no worse than J.LO. The length of her career is an insult to all the pop artists who have worked hard but have not managed to exceed the 5 years of standard success. Britney presents herself on stage in the same way as a person who does her work for strictly financial reasons: she carries out her work without passion and without the will to execute it well.

karbatal    0

She should have been a one hit wonder,  to be quite honest.  Since the second single her whole career is absurd. 

20 minutes ago, karbatal said:

She should have been a one hit wonder,  to be quite honest.  Since the second single her whole career is absurd. 

Funny thing she delivered solid albums despite how lazy she is as a performer. 

Perfume isn't on the setlist anymore in Vegas. 

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Well, her following singles were Crazy, Sometimes, Oops, Stronger, Toxic, Gimme More, Womanizer, not bad songs at all.

1 hour ago, Flip The Switch said:

Funny thing she delivered solid albums despite how lazy she is as a performer. 

Prior 2004 no, after that yes.

After the comments on her singing live, I guess she decided to last night.

54 minutes ago, dylanciccone_ said:

After the comments on her singing live, I guess she decided to last night.

She sounded quite good actually.

Pedro    0

Agreed on her delivering good music in spite of her terrible career choices. 

mimimong    0

And she has never been disrespectful to Madonna unlike Xtina, Gaga and Katy.

Nikki    0

i hate those types of "voices" with the bland little extras like xtina always does. that's what they always hear on x factor/thevoice