Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
5iVe Elements

Mariah Carey/KFC thread

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

kPINK!??! lol not gonna happen....ever.

and she doesnt give a fuck about her fans if she just stands there looking like that. 

lol! You say that but it's just we're at exactly the same point as UF! in 2015 and out of nowhere..something no one expected took down UF hard. With Pink we usually know what we're getting. Plus, although she lays super low between projects I think the GP (ESP soccer moms) actually likes her more than someone like Katy now. Dunno what time her new song is premiering. So far..people are really liking or loving the art work and album title. I know it always comes down to the song though. She rarely if ever 'smashed' out of the gate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Je5u5    0

Blow Me One Last Kiss, lead single from her previous album debuted at number 58 and peaked at number 5 in the Hot 100.

Just Like Fire, her soundtrack single from last year entered the Hot 100 at number 42 and peaked at number 10.

It took 4 weeks for So What to top the charts and 8 weeks for Raise Your Glass to achieve that spot. Those are her only solo #1s so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
horn    0

'All I Want For Christmas Is You' Residency in Las Vegas
Five Christmas shows in December '17 at The Colosseum.

December 14 - The Colosseum
December 16 - The Colosseum
December 17 - The Colosseum
December 20 - The Colosseum
December 22 - The Colosseum
"All I Want" Movie
Animated movie based on her iconic Christmas song, AIWFCIY.

New song for animated Christmas film "The Star"
Mariah has recorded a song for the upcoming animated Christmas movie "The Star".
Scheduled to hit theaters this holiday season, the animated film about the first Christmas ever will feature the voices of Steven Yeun, Gina Rodriguez, Zachary Levi, Keegan-Michael Key, Anthony Anderson, Kelly Clarkson, and additional appearances by Oprah Winfrey, Tracy Morgan and Tyler Perry.
The film is set to be released on November 10, 2017 by Columbia Pictures.
 
proxy.php?code=c0ec829a59745b2006189e863
 
Mariah to Executive Produce TV Drama Based on Her Life Story
Carey will executive produce the as-yet untitled project which will tell the tale of an ambitious bi-racial teen from a difficult background who goes on to become one of the biggest pop stars on the planet. The Starz network will reportedly air the drama, which is set in New York City in 1986 and is written by Nina Colman. Its team of executive producers include Stella Bulochnikov and Brett Ratner.

Unreleased song with Busta Rhymes ("Where I Belong")
The music video has been shot (directed by Chris Robinson).
 
:dramatic: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jester    0

EMERGENCY according to HDD Taylor Swift is coming august 18th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jester said:

EMERGENCY according to HDD Taylor Swift is coming august 18th.

Edit from my original response. I see what you mean. Its under the rumor mill but just says 'she's coming soon'. Doesnt give any specifics. Read the 'she' may even be Sam Smith! lol. Wouldnt be that surprised if its Taylor but her trial just started. Logistically why/how would she be able to premiere a new song one week from today if the trial is still going on? She's such a snake, wouldnt put in past her if she did drop it and is using this for publicity lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VogueMusic    0

An animated Christian movie for Christmas?  :lmao:

And a movie based on that played out song?   :blink:

And a shitty Brett Ratner produced biopic?   :rotfl:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mmmmm    0
8 minutes ago, horn said:

Pink new song is #1 on itunes

Yeah but it's really the streaming charts she needs to do well too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mmmmm said:

Yeah but it's really the streaming charts she needs to do well too. 

AIRPLAY TOO , ALSO TEH VIDEO WILL HELP THE SONG MORE

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ghost Town    0
21 hours ago, horn said:

'All I Want For Christmas Is You' Residency in Las Vegas
Five Christmas shows in December '17 at The Colosseum.

December 14 - The Colosseum
December 16 - The Colosseum
December 17 - The Colosseum
December 20 - The Colosseum
December 22 - The Colosseum
"All I Want" Movie
Animated movie based on her iconic Christmas song, AIWFCIY.

New song for animated Christmas film "The Star"
Mariah has recorded a song for the upcoming animated Christmas movie "The Star".
Scheduled to hit theaters this holiday season, the animated film about the first Christmas ever will feature the voices of Steven Yeun, Gina Rodriguez, Zachary Levi, Keegan-Michael Key, Anthony Anderson, Kelly Clarkson, and additional appearances by Oprah Winfrey, Tracy Morgan and Tyler Perry.
The film is set to be released on November 10, 2017 by Columbia Pictures.
 
proxy.php?code=c0ec829a59745b2006189e863
 
Mariah to Executive Produce TV Drama Based on Her Life Story
Carey will executive produce the as-yet untitled project which will tell the tale of an ambitious bi-racial teen from a difficult background who goes on to become one of the biggest pop stars on the planet. The Starz network will reportedly air the drama, which is set in New York City in 1986 and is written by Nina Colman. Its team of executive producers include Stella Bulochnikov and Brett Ratner.

Unreleased song with Busta Rhymes ("Where I Belong")
The music video has been shot (directed by Chris Robinson).
 
:dramatic: 

OMG she's so busy this upcoming holiday season! I hope she gets her much deserved 19th #1! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ghost Town    0
7 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

An animated Christian movie for Christmas?  :lmao:

And a movie based on that played out song?   :blink:

And a shitty Brett Ratner produced biopic?   :rotfl:

 

 

She needs to put food on the plate for the kids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Airplay
 
What About Us: 19.657 (debut) 8-)

 

omg she can be n1 in some weeks ....she can save MOMO S RECORD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VogueMusic    0
6 hours ago, Ghost Town said:

She needs to put food on the plate for the kids.

Stop buying so much booze and pampering her pooch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nightcutter    0

:chuckle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We all know even if D ties or beats OSD, Mariah will just be in severe denial, attempt to downplay it and act like it didnt happen to the media and spin it as the  'longest #1 ever for a female' :lmao:and put even MORE emphasis on most #1s for a solo artist.:crazy: :dead: Biatch is desperate and cra cra and like most Trump supporters lives in her own 'alternative' fact universe. Most weeks at #1 is a biggie but Rihanna needs to snatch the grand prize of her sanity- most #1s... period! Thats something Mimi can't BS her way out of. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikki    0

so if either despacito has the 17+ weeks or rihanna gets the number 1.. she's gonna break a mariah record? there's 2?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
horn    0

The BEST scenario would be Despacito tops the chart for 17 weeks, and Rihanna gets her 15th #1 the week after.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, horn said:

The BEST scenario would be Despacito tops the chart for 17 weeks, and Rihanna gets her 15th #1 the week after.

If it was even just 2-3 weeks ago and at this point I'd say, good chance. 50/50 ish now. Seems Luis but esp DJ/Rihanna are really going gangsta now to get that 1 week at #1 asap. lol Maybe they have inside info about Taylor or whoever dropping something soon. Maybe not, but Khalid is basically begging people to buy the discounted song lol Plus hes in now for the VMAs. Could also be he knows airplay is close to peaking.

With Taylor I'd think she'd maybe release on 8/25 or 9/1 due to not knowing when the trial would end. If it wasn't for the trial, Luis and Rihanna would've prob. already been flushed. Look at Pink. Super mediocre song yet 2 days at #1 on iTunes.  Starting to fall but slowly. Forget it with Taylor lol. Even if it's a hot pile of shit will still smash..even if it's just a 1 week debut at #1 :/ Even though Bey was able to do it in 2013, I think it's next to impossible now for nothing to leak about a mega stars new era. I mean there's been 0 411 on Taylor (video shoots, who she's working with etc...). Either her team threatened lives or she's in the final stares before a release. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2017 at 4:03 PM, Beautiful Killer said:

Mariah Carey is performing with 'no f---s given,' says singer's former choreographer

 

“It’s just typical Mariah,” Burrell told Complex in an interview. “Mariah is clear: When she doesn’t wanna do something, she doesn’t do it. She’s performing with lackluster and no f—s given, and it’s taking away her star."

 

http://ew.com/music/2017/08/08/mariah-carey-choreographer-critical-comments/amp/

 

 

 

In other words, this just confirm what we already knew: she's an obese and lazy as fuck. Really surprised she has a choreographer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikki    0
12 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

In other words, this just confirm what we already knew: she's an obese and lazy as fuck. Really surprised she has a choreographer.

this is why the words of pat leonard about those "big voices" on talent shows are so important. they use their gift to just be lazy and not do anything creative or substantial. not all of them, but the mariah types. I hear mariah writes all of her music (that's what they keep saying) but very few of her songs (and especially how she presents them in the videos or on stage) are important (culturally/artistically)

it's like shes just singing butterfly songs for two hours, but other than that brings nothing to the table

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
todsmod    0
1 hour ago, Nikki said:

but other than that brings nothing to the table

The food & drink, she brings!!!  KFC, usually, and wine/champagne w/chocolate or honey drizzled in it!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Je5u5    0
4 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

...spin it as the  'longest #1 ever for a female' :lmao:and put even MORE emphasis on most #1s for a solo artist.:crazy: :dead: 

Her longest solo #1 is 14 weeks and it would be shared with Whitney Houston's I Will Always Love You (+Elton's Candle in the Wind and a few group and collaboration singles like Uptown Funk and Macarena so bragging rights wochartuld have to be kept at a minimum). Most #1s for a solo artist... that would mean she would have to stop counting I'll Be There, One Sweet Day, Heartbreaker, Thank God I Found You, etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×