Johnny Angel

Katy Perry thread

245 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, kangarooz said:

Jay Zs album was given free to mobile company Sprint's customers, but Sprint paid for every album so even though it was free to the consumer they are still classed as sales by the RIAA, so it was platinum before its wide release.

I think this kind of business its nothing else than chat position cheat

Just now, Skin said:

Madonna should just say fuck it and and have her team pull stuff like this for her next album.  

And they would forbid it and change the rules again  that exact week!

Okay.  Katy had a huge leap on the charts because album/tour ticket bundle kicked in this week.  Funny how monsters are calling this cheating.....Coming from the fan base of Lady Discount and opening week of Joanne being on sale at the bargain bin price of 3.99.  And yes these things like what Jay Z did is shady as hell and presents a false perception of a huge success.   We will see this more and more as album sales continue to flat line.

is she still dating that nude guy?

56 minutes ago, XXL said:

playback suits her better

5 hours ago, runa said:

I think you're watching too much TV, babe.

No it was in a thread here. I was surprised as she says she's so anti drugs. She was wearing red silk pyjamas.

2 hours ago, jonski43 said:

No it was in a thread here. I was surprised as she says she's so anti drugs. She was wearing red silk pyjamas.

I know the interview you are talking about but besides a "suspicious nose touching and sniffing" I wouldn't say her attitude was from using something...  :dazed:

9 hours ago, kangarooz said:

Jay Zs album was given free to mobile company Sprint's customers, but Sprint paid for every album so even though it was free to the consumer they are still classed as sales by the RIAA, so it was platinum before its wide release.

Rihanna did the same bullshit with her last album. RIAA should not allow it.

Remember when Apple uploaded U2's album to everyone's iTunes? Did that count as sales?

6 hours ago, Kilt said:

playback suits her better

She seems incapable of singing on key. She always sounds terrible live. Not sure why. Has she never had a voice lesson? Is she tone deaf? It's weird how she hasn't learned 4 albums in. It's like she has no control over her voice at all. She just opens her month and is fine with whatever noise comes out. And why the fuck is she never called out on it? Rihanna too. She's another one who can't sing live.

7 hours ago, Pedro said:

I know the interview you are talking about but besides a "suspicious nose touching and sniffing" I wouldn't say her attitude was from using something...  :dazed:

Debi Mazar once said Madonna never touched drugs, she was always naturally high, she didn't need drugs, her body was her temple.

Madonna had the sniffles that night and drank some alcohol. 

5 hours ago, Mmmmm said:

Debi Mazar once said Madonna never touched drugs, she was always naturally high, she didn't need drugs, her body was her temple.

Madonna had the sniffles that night and drank some alcohol. 

Totally agree!

She couldn't be as focused, super healthy and looked that good if she was onto something. She's the epitome of super self care and it shows. 

9 hours ago, Pedro said:

Totally agree!

She couldn't be as focused, super healthy and looked that good if she was onto something. She's the epitome of super self care and it shows. 

she's definitely never been a junkie or a regular drug user... but I think she was regularly doing coke during Blond Ambition, and a few other drugs all the way up to Bedtime Stories.... she never developed an addiction, but I think she was a casual user

11 hours ago, Pedro said:

Her health and and positive outlook continues to inspiring, especially compared to her musical peers who self destructed and died too young. She's able to adopt two disadvantaged kids and work on multiple projects at same time because of her amazing work ethic and taking care of herself all the time.

Now she only needs to get the blu-ray right for rht!:chuckle:

1 hour ago, functions_X said:

but I think she was regularly doing coke during Blond Ambition, and a few other drugs all the way up to Bedtime Stories.... she never developed an addiction, but I think she was a casual user

I'm sorry but doing coke 'regularly' during such a physically demanding tour would've made it impossible for her to do those types of shows without going into cardiac arrest on stage...let alone go jogging/ working out on a daily basis...

See Gaga on the BTW tour to see how a coke habit affects a show with choreography

lol katy thread highjacked by Madonna's coke and not pepsi debate. 

45 minutes ago, Gus said:

I'm sorry but doing coke 'regularly' during such a physically demanding tour would've made it impossible for her to do those types of shows without going into cardiac arrest on stage...let alone go jogging/ working out on a daily basis...

See Gaga on the BTW tour to see how a coke habit affects a show with choreography

Exactly. Some people :rotfl:

2 hours ago, Gus said:

well I didn't mean before the actual shows.... but at afterparties etc.. anyway, glad if she didn't do it

16 hours ago, functions_X said:

she's definitely never been a junkie or a regular drug user... but I think she was regularly doing coke during Blond Ambition, and a few other drugs all the way up to Bedtime Stories.... she never developed an addiction, but I think she was a casual user

Your thoughts are not facts.

#fakenews

Are you high?

Da fuq? 

Regularly doing cocaine during one of the most physically demanding tours she's ever done? Have you DONE cocaine? If I had been railing lines backstage and came out and did the kind of choreography she did during that tour, my heart would've exploded halfway though Express Yourself. 

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:COKE-Donna :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

On 17.07.2017 at 2:06 AM, functions_X said:

she's definitely never been a junkie or a regular drug user... but I think she was regularly doing coke during Blond Ambition

is your brain fried? :provoke:

For some reason I think she did some drugs during the hard 1992-1994 era, but not necesarilly cocaine...and certainly not while she was turing in 1993.It´s impossible to be on drugs, any drug, and follow her rutines

again, I don't think she did drugs on the day of the actual performance, but in time of a few day breaks, at parties etc