Johnny Angel

Katy Perry thread

245 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, Kim said:

"blinds" being another word for made-up nonsense with the occasional grain of truth in among the dross.

yeah because who really believes a popstar would do cocaine, Mariah Carey is a drunk self-obsessed lush or people that work with Lady Gaga hate her. 

1 hour ago, jonski43 said:

yeah because who really believes a popstar would do cocaine, Mariah Carey is a drunk self-obsessed lush or people that work with Lady Gaga hate her. 

Er, the last two are public knowledge and you'd have to be literally 'blind' to think otherwise..

Katy Perry's spiralling out of control drug problem is kinda well hidden, no? Because everyone that has a flop(ish) album consoles themselves with cocaine.

Literally a minute after today's Emmy nominations, "blinds" had quotes from every female non-nominee screeching "it should have been me". Gimme a break.

14 hours ago, Kim said:

Er, the last two are public knowledge and you'd have to be literally 'blind' to think otherwise..

Katy Perry's spiralling out of control drug problem is kinda well hidden, no? Because everyone that has a flop(ish) album consoles themselves with cocaine.

Literally a minute after today's Emmy nominations, "blinds" had quotes from every female non-nominee screeching "it should have been me". Gimme a break.

The blinds about her drug use have been around for a couple of years not just recently. 

It's a very common drug and not crystal meth where someone's looks deteriorate very quickly. 

Even Kim Kardashian has just been caught. And we all remember the bedtime stories interview where M seems refreshed.

chained to the rhythm in NME's best songs of 2017 so far!

IS Katy on drugs ?

FFS, when will they leave her alone with these ridiculous accusations and rumors?

maybe taylor shits is coming for her?

4 hours ago, jonski43 said:

And we all remember the bedtime stories interview where M seems refreshed.

tumblr_nix3q9d22i1qk08n1o1_500.gif

:lmao: 

6 hours ago, jonski43 said:

The blinds about her drug use have been around for a couple of years not just recently. 

It's a very common drug and not crystal meth where someone's looks deteriorate very quickly. 

Even Kim Kardashian has just been caught. And we all remember the bedtime stories interview where M seems refreshed.

WTF does this mean?

There was a thread a couple of years ago here about the bedtime stories launch and someone posted a video of an interview M did where people were speculating she'd done some coke as she was sniffing, touching her nose and was quite upbeat

8 minutes ago, vocalism said:

WTF does this mean?

1 hour ago, jonski43 said:

There was a thread a couple of years ago here about the bedtime stories launch and someone posted a video of an interview M did where people were speculating she'd done some coke as she was sniffing, touching her nose and was quite upbeat

I know she was dabbing her nose during the Take a Bow special but it seemed like it was just chilly where they were shooting and she seemed really chill and thoughtful during that interview.

20 hours ago, jonski43 said:

I think you're watching too much TV, babe.

Madonna is the farthest thing ever from a cocaine user... trust me I've known some in my lifetime. 

What gave her album such a huge boost in the US this week?   And how can they say Jay Zs album is already platinum when it sold 277k opening week? 

3 minutes ago, Rebel Saviour said:

She's no Whitney.:chuckle:

Or Kylie :1251:

11 minutes ago, Skin said:

What gave her album such a huge boost in the US this week?   And how can they say Jay Zs album is already platinum when it sold 277k opening week? 

Certifications can be based on shipments too. American life is platinum despite selling around 680,000 copies. 

57 minutes ago, Skin said:

Jay Zs album was given free to mobile company Sprint's customers, but Sprint paid for every album so even though it was free to the consumer they are still classed as sales by the RIAA, so it was platinum before its wide release.

Edited by kangarooz

19 minutes ago, kangarooz said:

Jay Zs album was given free to mobile company Sprint's customers, but Sprint paid for every album so even though it was free to the consumer they are still classed as sales by the RIAA, so it was platinum before its wide release.

Madonna should just say fuck it and and have her team pull stuff like this for her next album.