MadonnaNation.com Forums

Martin B.    0

I hope that the Quebec show will not be canceled, but it does not look good. :imsad:

spotlight    0
11 hours ago, runa said:

Same! Definitely my jam this summer, :tigger: On my gym playlist and should be there for a long time.

I really like the Nikki Minaj part. That's very good. 

Yes, :thumbsup:

11 hours ago, Martin B. said:

I hope that the Quebec show will not be canceled, but it does not look good. :imsad:

Si jamais, le spéctacle est annulé à Qc tu viendras à Mtl. Ils n'annulerons pas les deux shows. ETC, Ça m'étonnerait. 

Is the Montréal show selling well? I hope not. I wouldn't mind getting really cheap tickets just before or on the day of the concert, Sept 9. I've never really enjoyed her live performances that much. Those snl promo spots she did where very lazy  and basic. Even her dancers(Josée included) looked out of synch and completely bored. Wasnt very inspiring, to say the least.

The  stage turns me off. The lack of symmetry and the tear drop off to one side and the fact that there is a general admission  section is something I'm not accustomed to. 

VogueMusic    0

The conspiracy theorists are going nuts over her supposed collapse on stage after some sort of rant being a sign of her resisting her mind control... 

Martin B.    0
3 hours ago, spotlight said:

Yes, :thumbsup:

Si jamais, le spéctacle est annulé à Qc tu viendras à Mtl. Ils annulerons pas les deux shows. ETC, Ça m'étonnerait. 

Is the Montréal show selling well? I hope not. I wouldn't mind getting really cheap tickets just before or on the day of the concert, Sept 9. I've never really enjoyed her live performances that much. Those snl promo spots she did where very lazy  and basic. Even her dancers(Josée included) looked out of synch and completely bored. Wasnt very inspiring, to say the least.

The  stage turns me off. The lack of symmetry and the tear drop off to one side and the fact that there is a general admission  section is something I'm not accustomed to. 

J'aime bien le répertoire de Katy, mais elle n'est pas suffisamment bonne live pour que je prenne une journée de congé, paye une chambre d'hôtel et le transport pour aller à Montréal! :lol: 

It seems that the ticket sales for Montreal are not very good either. Better than in Quebec City, but it still does not sell well.

San    0

I'm trying for Sydney tickets on Thursday...though the shows won't be until August 2018!

rekha    0
2 hours ago, San said:

I'm trying for Sydney tickets on Thursday...though the shows won't be until August 2018!

I SO want to go but no news about Japan dates yet!!! Here's hoping she adds Asian dates soon!

spotlight    0
3 hours ago, Martin B. said:

J'aime bien le répertoire de Katy, mais elle n'est pas suffisamment bonne live pour que je prenne une journée de congé, paye une chambre d'hôtel et le transport pour aller à Montréal! :lol: 

It seems that the ticket sales for Montreal are not very good either. Better than in Quebec City, but it still does not sell well.

Will see what happens, maybe they will slash ticket prices soon in Qc to help ticket sales. The tour will be here in less than two months. Mais j'avoue aussi, elle ne vaut pas la dépense du déplacement et de l'hébergement. En fait, c'est une grosse perte d'argent.

2 hours ago, San said:

She must be taking huge breaks in between each leg of the tour. Do u have access to pre sale tickets? I really hope u get great seats on Thursday! I know how much u love BA.

spotlight    0
5 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

The conspiracy theorists are going nuts over her supposed collapse on stage after some sort of rant being a sign of her resisting her mind control... 

Is she really losing her mind or is this just played up to get her name in headlines? I'm beginning to wonder what's really going on with her. She does seem a little unstable every time i see her interviews lately. 

jonski43    0
17 minutes ago, spotlight said:

Is she really losing her mind or is this just played up to get her name in headlines? I'm beginning to wonder what's really going on with her. She does seem a little unstable every time i see her interviews lately. 

She's been in the blinds for ages about her huge drug use.

Expect a spell in rehab due to 'exhaustion'.

spotlight    0
1 minute ago, jonski43 said:

It's a pity, I really like Katy and want her to do well.

vocalism    0
16 hours ago, spotlight said:

I would listen to her album all the time when it first dropped but I'm sort of over it now. Swish swish and bon appétit are definitely my faves. I can't stop replaying them. Swish swish deserves to be a multiple week number one on BB. It's has summer jam written all over it. I'm completely shocked at how poorly it seems to be doing. SSB been stuck in my head for the past month or so and I'm completely ok with it staying there as long as it needs to.

Love the lyric vidéo. When's the actuall vidéo gonna drop???? Hopefully the official vidéo will give it thta little boost it needs to properly launch it into the stratosphère chart wise. 🤞🏿🤞🏿🤞🏿🤞🏿🤞🏿

I'm not surprised. Not only is a throwback house track a bad idea in 2017, they're not really pushing it very hard. Maybe if it was the second single and received the full treatment. But it's coming on the heels of the flop BA. 

Rugbyguy    0
9 hours ago, vocalism said:

I'm not surprised. Not only is a throwback house track a bad idea in 2017, they're not really pushing it very hard. Maybe if it was the second single and received the full treatment. But it's coming on the heels of the flop BA. 

I'm sure as soon as the video is serviced it will be fine. Aside from stans and people who watched the live performances, the greater general public haven't been properly exposed to it yet.

If it doesn't do well, I'll eat my words.

San    0
14 hours ago, spotlight said:

She must be taking huge breaks in between each leg of the tour. Do u have access to pre sale tickets? I really hope u get great seats on Thursday! I know how much u love BA.

There's a pre-sale tomorrow but it's for anyone that has a phone account with a major phone company here :lol: Bound to be a shit fight. We still don't have seating charts or prices!!! I want to be up front because I can't stand being out of the action...my friend who agreed to come may not appreciate it if I get tickets in the drop zone, or whatever it's called. Oh well :sneaky:

San    0

I've just seen the ticket details - range from ~$250 down to $70. Many seats/areas greyed out for VIP packages presumably (someone told me those range from $500-800)

tuckeye    0

u mean the video isn't even done yet!??!?!?! wtf.

Jazzy Jan    0
On 11 July 2017 at 11:34 AM, runa said:

Same! Definitely my jam this summer, :tigger: On my gym playlist and should be there for a long time.

I really like the Nikki Minaj part. That's very good. 

Swish Swish is a real grower.  She needs to get the proper video clip out to give it the attention it deserves.  

Nikki    0
On 7/11/2017 at 9:50 AM, VogueMusic said:

what do you mean? video?

Jester    0

Firework to reach 1 billion next week.

VogueMusic    0
7 hours ago, Nikki said:

what do you mean? video?

I'm not posting links because I don't care to give traffic to conspiracy sites. But the headlines pop right up when you google it.

jaron    0

Is katy having a meltdown or what ?

I dont like her short hairs....And her album is not doing good ? :(

Kim    0
On 2017-7-11 at 2:47 PM, jonski43 said:

"blinds" being another word for made-up nonsense with the occasional grain of truth in among the dross.

jonski43    0
41 minutes ago, Kim said:

"blinds" being another word for made-up nonsense with the occasional grain of truth in among the dross.

yeah because who really believes a popstar would do cocaine, Mariah Carey is a drunk self-obsessed lush or people that work with Lady Gaga hate her.