MadonnaNation.com Forums

Doesn't she always fuck up with single choices in the past ? Like Walking on Air? 

I don't like the visuals, she looks like xtina in blonde and reminds me of Gaga in the short hair look.

The video is cute once. Shoudve done a video for roulette. I like the Joan of arc black hair wig on her. 

6 hours ago, GOD said:

Just like our Bill

That's the sweetest thing ever. Thank you.

Apart CTTR, all the singles choices were terrible for this album. Why not choose Roulette, Pendulum or Tsunami?

I don't get why she is only playing Saitama? Why doesn't anyone play Osaka anymore... 😩😩😩

I really want to see her but I don't know if I can be bothered making the trip to Tokyo

43 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

Apart CTTR, all the singles choices were terrible for this album. Why not choose Roulette, Pendulum or Tsunami?

Agreed.  Or Bigger Than Me??

The new video is just as childish and tragic as all her other videos. Thank God she and Toilet tanked this year.

2 hours ago, Martin B. said:

I Love pendulum 

Justice for Tsunami. Her sexiest song ever. Makes me feel like a mermaid.

4 hours ago, Martin B. said:

Would of been my choices as well. 

I like Katy and normally love her videos but apart from CTTR which I loved, the videos for this album have been strangely disappointing.  I don't like the sort of slapstick humour she used for Swish Swish and Hey Hey Hey.  Never liked the Birthday video either which I think killed the song.  They are videos that I find you only want to watch once or twice. 

Non invasive really in line with the story product placement!!!

Not! 

😂😂😂 

7BAFD7F0-26DC-4D55-830E-DDAE8DD9B83B.jpeg

9EF16476-B04D-4767-846E-EEA9644941AD.jpeg

Takis is a Mexican Snack that seems to be gaining a lot of popularity right now... (It seems). 

4 hours ago, Pedro said:

Takis is a Mexican Snack that seems to be gaining a lot of popularity right now... (It seems). 

In south texas takis and hot cheetos have been the mexican girl's snack of choice for decades! Its so weird to see them in the video because i thought takis were a regional thing!!!

3 minutes ago, Showdown said:

In south texas takis and hot cheetos have been the mexican girl's snack of choice for decades! Its so weird to see them in the video because i thought takis were a regional thing!!!

They are from a massive Mexican bread company that has presence in 32 countries and 13,000 products, they are big here in Mexico but as you say it's a teen's type of snack... 

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

They are from a massive Mexican bread company that has presence in 32 countries and 13,000 products, they are big here in Mexico but as you say it's a teen's type of snack... 

I personally dont like them but i think i did as a kid. For sure i know my sister was obsessed with them.

On 12/20/2017 at 12:05 PM, Mozo1 said:

So this will probably be a giant hit since everything I like never is! :) 

Story of my life.

On 12/21/2017 at 12:37 PM, Genevieve Vavance said:

Is that Elton?

tumblr_p1bp33JWEF1qeu2t7o1_r1_400.gif

Watched the video once and thought the same thing!!!