MadonnaNation.com Forums

5 hours ago, Martin B. said:

What a strange choice. This is the new song that had the most silent reception by the crowd during the show in Quebec.

As if Quebec would ever be used as an example when it came to ANYTHING 😂😂😂😂 

4 hours ago, TRVC said:

As if Quebec would ever be used as an example when it came to ANYTHING 😂😂😂😂 

You are so right. :lmao:

:lmao:

@Iconic Fetus I ended buying 2nd night in the lower blue zone, too old to be standing in concerts any more and the lower sections were to expensive for KP. 

1541373A-D28C-4623-BFE2-1CACA5659A0A.jpeg

@Pedro I think that if I go, I might get one from the purple zone, I don’t have the time/stamina to be camping the whole day and getting pushed at GA.

On 30/10/2017 at 1:23 PM, rekha said:

Surely she isn't going to skip Asia? Hasn't she learned anything by how much Madonna earned here...  I do want to see her.

Yay.  She’s doing Asia.  She’s starting in Tokyo in late March.  

1 hour ago, winniehk88 said:

Yay.  She’s doing Asia.  She’s starting in Tokyo in late March.  

Yay!!!

Thanks for the good news!!

So she didn’t get any Grammy nominations???

She should bless herself that she doesn't get grammy noms. Means she's not paying for them or up the academy's ass like Gags

45 minutes ago, Stephen said:

She should bless herself that she doesn't get grammy noms. Means she's not paying for them or up the academy's ass like Gags

Yeah I find Jay Z getting so many nominations very questionable. He had commercial failure with both album and tour, i guess money talks and being up their arses. 

DQBInETUQAAeq18.jpg

Last night in Saint Louis, Xcel Energy Center 

I didn't realise her numbers were so bad. Poor Katy! 

17 hours ago, Hector said:

damn that is awful given PRISM sold 1.7 million, Teenage Dream 3 million and One For The Boys 1.7 million.....

34 minutes ago, swimtoshore said:

damn that is awful given PRISM sold 1.7 million, Teenage Dream 3 million and One For The Boys 1.7 million.....

it truly does blow—and it's by far my favorite thing she's ever done. I am guessing they're going to try and ressurect it when Idol begins, and I hope they succeed. 

17 hours ago, Hector said:

what about other pop princesses´albums? actually, what about any other album? this sales are really bad, but most of the albums have sold shit. what surprises me the most is the lack of hits.

IKR. after the minor success of CTTR, absolutely nothing happened with the other singles.

21 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

IKR. after the minor success of CTTR, absolutely nothing happened with the other singles.

Bonnie McKee killed the album, terrible choice for a second single... especially after CTTR and her declaration of producing "purposeful pop", and then to follow it up with a single about how to eat her pussy :|

So unfortunate, as not only is Witness Katy's best work to date...but it's the best effort by any of the pop bitches this year.

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, Bretticus said:

Bonnie McKee killed the album, terrible choice for a second single... especially after CTTR and her declaration of producing "purposeful pop", and then to follow it up with a single about how to eat her pussy :|

Bonnie Mckee:lmao: 

2 hours ago, Martin B. said:

I think there was a lot of mileage left in Chained to the Rhythm. The song was a hit and seemed to have legs. Had a great video, she did a few good performances live of it and was giving an opinion within a good catchy pop song.  They stopped pushing it too soon as it had not peaked and then the consequent releases did not go as planned. Took far too long to release a video for Swish Swish is just one example. Everything was handled badly after that by her team and record company.  

She's still number 38 in the top 40 albums of the year. Joan isn't even in the top 100 even though it's supposedly no 35 in album sales for the year. At least Katy has a streaming fanbase.

But yes, they cocked up the release of her follow up singles.

The Samson of pop. Without her hair she lost her power. It WAS the hair's fault all along :rotfl: