MadonnaNation.com Forums

Je5u5    0
On 2017-6-25 at 10:29 PM, jonski43 said:

Her performance yesterday at Glastonbury was in the same outfit so wondering if this hints to the video

Well the picture was tagged as Glastonbury on her Instagram. Any notion of the picture and look having anything to so with the video is fan fiction at this point.

Mozo1    0

There's no video. It would have been out the week she did SNL if so. People need to surrender the fantasy. 

Nick    0

Read a teen vogue interview with  bob the drag queen. I was very surprised thst he was asked to comment on gays booing katy at drag race finale viewing party! 

Apparently, the booing happened  when she did a video appearance to congratulate Sasha on the episode. Bob said gays can be bullies too, but I had no idea there's some weird animosity toward katy. Maybe folks are believing some of the harsh criticusm shes been receiving.... 

Aime    0

Actually, the industry is finally growing again after 15 years of shrinking profits and it's all because of streaming.

functions_X    0
On 6/27/2017 at 8:41 PM, Nick said:

Read a teen vogue interview with  bob the drag queen. I was very surprised thst he was asked to comment on gays booing katy at drag race finale viewing party! 

Apparently, the booing happened  when she did a video appearance to congratulate Sasha on the episode. Bob said gays can be bullies too, but I had no idea there's some weird animosity toward katy. Maybe folks are believing some of the harsh criticusm shes been receiving.... 

this might have happened because the audience was mostly drag community and their supporters, and she was "involved" in a minor scandal regarding the drag world.... I don't think this goes beyond that specific community.

30 minutes ago, functions_X said:

this might have happened because the audience was mostly drag community and their supporters, and she was "involved" in a minor scandal regarding the drag world.... I don't think this goes beyond that specific community.

What happened? Never heard of that...

functions_X    0
24 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

What happened? Never heard of that...

her collaborator on Bon Appetit, the rapper Migos, is a homophobe who apparently refused to collaborate with drag queens on stage for SNL so the drags queens were left out of the performance

JWAD    0
9 hours ago, functions_X said:

her collaborator on Bon Appetit, the rapper Migos, is a homophobe who apparently refused to collaborate with drag queens on stage for SNL so the drags queens were left out of the performance

That was all bullshit apparently 

On 6/27/2017 at 0:23 AM, Flip The Switch said:

I hope this doesn't become a hot. Horrible song. 

runa    0
58 minutes ago, reQuiem4adream said:

I hope this doesn't become a hot. Horrible song. 

Yeah. Very bad.

Jazzy Jan    0
On 24 June 2017 at 4:57 AM, Crux said:

Fantastic news.

I cannot understand all the negativity. It's a brilliant album, I can't get enough of it.

I am so late and behind but finally bought the Witness CD.  Some great songs on it. Love Roulette and think it should be the next single. Pendulum and Miss you more I love a lot as well. I also suspect a lot of the songs are growers so will probably have more favourites soon ! 

tasteinmen    0
28 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I am so late and behind but finally bought the Witness CD.  Some great songs on it. Love Roulette and think it should be the next single. Pendulum and Miss you more I love a lot as well. I also suspect a lot of the songs are growers so will probably have more favourites soon ! 

The album gets better with every listen, I've been playing it over and over and each time I get really excited by different tracks, I think Tsunami will remain my favourite though, I love that 80s sounding tune.

Martin B.    0
10 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

The album gets better with every listen, I've been playing it over and over and each time I get really excited by different tracks, I think Tsunami will remain my favourite though, I love that 80s sounding tune.

This.

Pedro    0
28 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

I really never liked anything from her except for: This is how we do, and I'm very positively surprised and I'm really liking this album, it's very good. 

tasteinmen    0
22 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I really never liked anything from her except for: This is how we do, and I'm very positively surprised and I'm really liking this album, it's very good. 

Yeah I've always liked her singles but never listened to her albums except one of the boys. This is a new level.

Nick    0
20 hours ago, functions_X said:

Think you're right although never found out if it happened for sure. 

VogueMusic    0

I think some of the drag queens themselves cleared up that mess about SNL (and the after party). It was in the last Katy Perry thread.

Jazzy Jan    0

Katy is in Australia.  Here she is at Myer in Sydney 

c6429933b62a8996e821d870b4784b71?width=6

f396ff24a0b1ebc9d8a915e1a2964d30?width=6

karbatal    0

I like her looks. 

I guess her fans were male teenagers ready to fap with her tits, though. 

Enviado por macradeuxpedio.

San    0

I'm so going to the tour! Over a year away though 😵

4 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

f396ff24a0b1ebc9d8a915e1a2964d30?width=6

hot look!!

Kilt    0
4 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said: