MadonnaNation.com Forums

2 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

Lots of artists do them. Thinking that comment has anything to do with Gaga in specific is just stan wars mentality.

But Gags is doing them, Katy isn't. I didn't make the claim, just pointing out the evidence, as it were. 

On edit: That reads cunty I didn't mean it that way. :) Posting too  early 

44 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

Lots of artists do them. Thinking that comment has anything to do with Gaga in specific is just stan wars mentality.

I agree. I think people are just looking for things to link her to Gaga, tbh.

^ the quality level here is so much higher compared to gaga and the shower curtain dancers.

Tour looks really cool from what we have been shown, I am hoping the blinds are wrong and she doesn't cancel the tour. 

^ I think it's doing well enough or it would have been cancelled ala Lotus already.

Capitol Records and XInfinity wont let Katy flop. They will give the remaining tickets for free just for the shows to look packed if necessary. I ve read somewhere, I don't remember it was Forbes or some other financial magazine that Katy since 2008 has made more money for capitol records through her record sales, youtube  and Spotify etc  than all their other artists combined. They will push her as much as they can.

These clips look really cool. Hopefully all of the cool sets, costumes, and music will make up for the fact that the girl has no stage presence or voice!

4 hours ago, vocalism said:

These clips look really cool. Hopefully all of the cool sets, costumes, and music will make up for the fact that the girl has no stage presence or voice!

I think she def. has stage presence, but I agree on voice. I've really only paid attention to her live on SNL and VMAs (as Witness is really the only work I've liked from her, on the whole)

and I was surprised how thin and strained she sounded. 

1 hour ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

I have yet to hear a good live vocal performance from Katy Perry.

I don't know how to embed Instagram vids but the Witness Tour stage is reusing the MDNA Tour stage LED cubes that rise up.

paste in here it automatically adds it

the tour hasnt even started though

She's uploaded a vid to her Instagram that shows the stage clearly with the cubes. I don't have an issue or anything, I fucking love the Witness album I just thought it might interest you guys.

On 15.9.2017 at 2:28 PM, Crux said:

I love that Janet Mashup with Bon Apetite.

Yes! 

35 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

why it looks packed ? did they get people in for the rehearsals in Pensylvania ?

4 hours ago, Jester said:

why it looks packed ? did they get people in for the rehearsals in Pensylvania ?

I know. I was wondering about that. It hasn't opened yet, right?

Maybe she had a preview/family & friends show? 

sorry but i dont see the cubes anywhere.

and katy said this tour was an evolution but dont really see that in these clips. we shall see.