Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Recommended Posts

VogueMusic    0
8 hours ago, Jester said:

She posted a teaser of the tour. Last time she had pyramid-triangle for video wall(Prismatic Tour), now she has an all-seeing eye.

Illuminati believers and etc christian-junkies are gonna have a field day.:cool:

Ooooo... her stage looks cool!

Love the idea of an 'all seeing eye'. People are going to have a field day with that. Love it.

 

I'm betting her show is gonna be a hundred times more sleek and professional than Gaga's...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vocalism    0

If people can go pay to see Gaga out of nostalgia for hits from eight years ago, I don't see why they wouldn't also get excited to see Katy right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crux    0

News on the "Hey Hey Hey" video:

"Some inside info. Katy filmed the video to " Hey Hey Hey" weeks ago and was due to release it as a single but contractual obligations with " Swish Swish" has gotten in the way ".

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bill    0
45 minutes ago, Crux said:

News on the "Hey Hey Hey" video:

"Some inside info. Katy filmed the video to " Hey Hey Hey" weeks ago and was due to release it as a single but contractual obligations with " Swish Swish" has gotten in the way ".

 

 

WHY NOT ROULETTE?!!?!?  Ugh.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/katy-perry-tour-tickets-discount-groupon/

Katy Perry‘s Witness ticket sales are plummeting, RadarOnline.com has learned, and fans have noticed that the cheeky pop star is now giving out tickets for up to 50% off on Groupon! As if that wasn’t bad enough, places like Stub Hub are even selling the golden tickets for as low as $9!

Following the singer’s controversial album drop, Perry, 32, was invited to be a judge on American Idol! Yet her awkward performance at the Video Music Awards, sent head honchos into a fit of panic.

“They are paying her $25 million and she was a total dud [at the VMAs],” said an insider. “No one ever auditioned her for the new Idol job and they are freaking out that they hired someone who is terrible on live television.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mozo1    0

^ I don't know about the ticket sales, because a lot of dates in the states, if not all, have plenty seats left, but the rest is bullshit. Swish Swish was #2 most-watched VMA on youtube, the video is a 160 million, and no one pays 25 million to someone who couldn't cut it on tv. 

 

There is some dark PR bullshit coming thru. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2017 at 2:23 PM, Nick said:

Katy's numbers on youtube seem very high for the last three videos even though there has been talk all over the place about her decline. Not sure what to make of it. 

Yes, her YouTube numbers are good but she has no radio support.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jester    0

Europe will be 100% sold out. Australia and New Zealand is also doing amazing.Some American dates are 70-80% sold out, but with many resale tickets. Opening night sold out in centre bell, second show in Quebec 92% sold out. There must be someone giving money for these artictles, I remember someone praising in a yahoo article gaga for going #4 on bb hot100 while calling katy a flop, without mentioning she also reached #4. I wouldn't be surprised if Gaga is behind this and her team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tuckeye    0

NOPE this has taytay's snake bites all over this flop era. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
80sKing90    0
8 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

NOPE this has taytay's snake bites all over this flop era. 

 

Yep. She put her music back on Spotify right when Katy's album was released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jester    0

Is anybody here going to any WITNESS TOUR date ? In Europe the best available ticket nearby is like 180 euros. Don't know if Katy deserves that much from my wallet. XD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vocalism    0
3 hours ago, tuckeye said:

NOPE this has taytay's snake bites all over this flop era. 

 

Someone please explain, with detail and evidence, how Taylor Swift made Katy Perry's album flop. Yes, she released her catalogue on Spotify on the day Witness dropped, which was catty and silly, but that's hardly proof that she has any power to affect another artist's commercial performance. I could list a hundred legitimate reasons why this album underperformed and her haircut and Taylor Swift would be on the bottom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nick    0
6 hours ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/katy-perry-tour-tickets-discount-groupon/

Katy Perry‘s Witness ticket sales are plummeting, RadarOnline.com has learned, and fans have noticed that the cheeky pop star is now giving out tickets for up to 50% off on Groupon! As if that wasn’t bad enough, places like Stub Hub are even selling the golden tickets for as low as $9!

Following the singer’s controversial album drop, Perry, 32, was invited to be a judge on American Idol! Yet her awkward performance at the Video Music Awards, sent head honchos into a fit of panic.

“They are paying her $25 million and she was a total dud [at the VMAs],” said an insider. “No one ever auditioned her for the new Idol job and they are freaking out that they hired someone who is terrible on live television.”

Feels like they're purposely picking on Katy again. Don't know why she tends to be singled out as one of the biggest flops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jonski43    0
11 hours ago, tuckeye said:

NOPE this has taytay's snake bites all over this flop era. 

 

It was in the blinds several weeks ago that her team were doing negative PR against Katy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starman    0
15 hours ago, vocalism said:

Someone please explain, with detail and evidence, how Taylor Swift made Katy Perry's album flop. Yes, she released her catalogue on Spotify on the day Witness dropped, which was catty and silly, but that's hardly proof that she has any power to affect another artist's commercial performance. I could list a hundred legitimate reasons why this album underperformed and her haircut and Taylor Swift would be on the bottom.

Katys performances were silly during all this era , also the terrible haircut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jester    0

 

Katy shading Gaga on Billboard interview

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7964739/katy-perry-witness-tour-xfinity-destination-interview?utm_source=twitter&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

 

What have been some of your favorite fan encounters and why?

I’ve grown up with the KatyCats, and touring is a fun way to reconnect with them again. Even though I don’t do paid M&Gs, I always make time for true fans. I love to hear their stories and what the music has meant to them, to encourage them -- and at the same time, they inspire me with their stories.

As one example, the girl who always wore the quirkiest outfits was someone I wrote a letter of recommendation for to get into art school, and she has since interned and worked for some of our favorite designers. Another KatyCat works at Sirius, and the last time I was there for an interview, she was the one who greeted me at the door and brought me in to the studio. It’s nice to see them succeed and achieve their dreams as well. 

That's amazing! What have been some of your favorite fan gifts you've received?

Anything handmade - I love handmade stuff. I like tchotchkes, dolls and things I can put around my makeup mirror during the tour. I open my makeup mirror every day, and there are little moments around the world that remind me how creative and kind the fans are. Some of my favorites have been knit baked beans, bobbleheads of me, and handmade patches.

 

Katy Perry visits a Boys & Girls Club of America location

Have you had a standout crowd or sing-along you'll never forget?

I’m grateful to be playing any place around the world, but Brazil takes the cake for being the most passionate music lovers. They will sing outside of your hotel room through the night. There’s been many times I’ve been to Brazil and have woken up in the night hearing them sing songs from the record.

Would you say this tour is the one you're most looking forward to or you feel most confident about?

I would say this tour is about an evolution. When I started out, a lot of my fans were 13 and now they’re in their early 20s, so almost 10 years later, it’s time for me to have an evolution. It’s mature, but it’s still fun. It’s sexy and intelligent and fun at the same time. It’s not just one thing, and you never know what you’re going to get when you come to a show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Je5u5    0
4 hours ago, Jester said:

 

Katy shading Gaga on Billboard interview

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7964739/katy-perry-witness-tour-xfinity-destination-interview?utm_source=twitter&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

 

What have been some of your favorite fan encounters and why?

I’ve grown up with the KatyCats, and touring is a fun way to reconnect with them again. Even though I don’t do paid M&Gs, I always make time for true fans. I love to hear their stories and what the music has meant to them, to encourage them -- and at the same time, they inspire me with their stories.

As one example, the girl who always wore the quirkiest outfits was someone I wrote a letter of recommendation for to get into art school, and she has since interned and worked for some of our favorite designers. Another KatyCat works at Sirius, and the last time I was there for an interview, she was the one who greeted me at the door and brought me in to the studio. It’s nice to see them succeed and achieve their dreams as well. 

That's amazing! What have been some of your favorite fan gifts you've received?

Anything handmade - I love handmade stuff. I like tchotchkes, dolls and things I can put around my makeup mirror during the tour. I open my makeup mirror every day, and there are little moments around the world that remind me how creative and kind the fans are. Some of my favorites have been knit baked beans, bobbleheads of me, and handmade patches.

 

Katy Perry visits a Boys & Girls Club of America location

Have you had a standout crowd or sing-along you'll never forget?

I’m grateful to be playing any place around the world, but Brazil takes the cake for being the most passionate music lovers. They will sing outside of your hotel room through the night. There’s been many times I’ve been to Brazil and have woken up in the night hearing them sing songs from the record.

Would you say this tour is the one you're most looking forward to or you feel most confident about?

I would say this tour is about an evolution. When I started out, a lot of my fans were 13 and now they’re in their early 20s, so almost 10 years later, it’s time for me to have an evolution. It’s mature, but it’s still fun. It’s sexy and intelligent and fun at the same time. It’s not just one thing, and you never know what you’re going to get when you come to a show.

How is she shading her?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mozo1    0
6 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

How is she shading her?

Paid meet and greets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tuckeye    0

doesnt everyone do them...dont spread that disease in here please...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Je5u5    0
5 hours ago, Mozo1 said:

Paid meet and greets.

Lots of artists do them. Thinking that comment has anything to do with Gaga in specific is just stan wars mentality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×