Madonna NEW out and about pics

^^Awwww!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 :D

omfg is she teaching them the jumping dance from Hard Candy Fitness

"See my booty get down like....uh"

77D60A9E-6607-4267-AC23-DD955BB29F6C.png

Omg she is so cute and lovely! :inlove: I love this woman so much! :inlove:

Guest Pud Whacker

THE QUEEN OF LIFE

Cute! Lovely! Amazing! I love her so much! This is what the press should write about!

I'm glad her charity work isn't getting talked about in the UK press because no doubt they would turn it around in a negative way oh she's doing it for attention blah blah. Let minions have their narrow minded thoughts on her we know how amazing she is and the people of Kenya where this work is going on do to.

will she be opening a budget gym there?

great!

:clap: :clap:

Yeah, and YOU don't know Madonna's fertility. If she wants to, she can pop out a baby at 67!!!

Yaaas!

''The oldest mother to date to conceive, was 70 years, and the youngest mother, 5 years old. According to statistics from the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority, in theUK more than 20 babies are born to women over age 50 per year through in-vitro fertilization with the use of donor oocytes (eggs).[5]

Maria del Carmen Bousada de Lara is the oldest verified mother; she was aged 66 years 358 days when she gave birth to twins; she was 130 days older than Adriana Iliescu, who gave birth in 2005 to a baby girl. In both cases the children were conceived through IVF with donor eggs.[6] The oldest verified mother to conceive naturally (listed currently in the Guinness Records[7]) is Dawn Brooke (UK); she conceived a son at the age of 59 years in 1997 while taking estrogen.''- Wikipedia

OnT- Flawless Queen

I'm glad her charity work isn't getting talked about in the UK press because no doubt they would turn it around in a negative way oh she's doing it for attention blah blah. Let minions have their narrow minded thoughts on her we know how amazing she is and the people of Kenya where this work is going on do to.

Don't really agree with that. People can at least make up their own minds if they know about it despite the press spin. Instead they are continually fed false and untrue articles about her being drunk, having half full concerts, her kids hating her etc from the tabloid trash that get picked up and repeated elsewhere. It is totally unfair. I know they twist things but a lot of people see through their bias and will make up their own minds. People do appreciate and admire others that do charity work and help others. They are not even getting a chance to see this and make their own judgement.

My queen is looking sweet.

Shes so happy u can see it in her eyes.

And to all you naysayers in the other thread recommending Madonna don't sing Pappa Don't Preach as it not age appropriate. Here we have Madonna at age 57 and pregnant ( looks like twins ) and every right to tell Tony and Joan that she is gonna keep her babies.

If it's not pregnancy maybe it's a post-coital glow... Who else is on this Kenya trip?

tumblr_nnk781aroO1utf4ivo1_1280.jpg

if it was a bit longer, yes!

awww. so sweet of her teaching them to dance the HCF dance. She has a heart of gold and very sweet I don't understand why people are so mean to her all the time.

Madonna eats a biscuit or paints yellow lines outside her house - media FRENZY

Madonna visits Kenya for charity work -NOTHING

Flip The Switch, on 04 Jul 2016 - 10:13 PM, said:

Madonna eats a biscuit or paints yellow lines outside her house - media FRENZY

Madonna visits Kenya for charity work -NOTHING

:lol:

Sad but true.

I wonder if meeting with Obama inspired her to do some work in Kenya.

Since you know....That's where he was born and all.

:madgemanson:

Guest bubblegumboy

She looks bad in these photos. Tacky grandma alert. Not a good look honey. She should've taken her stylist and makeup artist with her. These Africa trips are boring af and a waste of time. She needs to be in L.A. recording a hot new album instead hanging out in 3rd world slums.

"See my booty get down like....uh"77D60A9E-6607-4267-AC23-DD955BB29F6C.png

I NEED VIDEO NOW!

Guest bubblegumboy

Love her work in Africa. It's incredibly inspiring. Love it

It does no good. These people just take money from America and continue to live like animals. Cut off the donations and they will be forced to learn how to take care of themselves.