MadonnaNation.com Forums
XXL

Janet Damita Jo Jackson thread *giggle*

horn    0
16 hours ago, XXL said:

4203EF2200000578-0-image-m-30_1499162234  4203EFBC00000578-4664200-image-a-8_14991

Oh baby! Janet's Qatari multi-millionaire estranged husband Wissam Al Mana with their son; the two are still on good terms and plan to co-parent

Floppita's ex-gay husband looked so haggard... both his cheeks had sunken.

Is that what happened after his bank a/c had been sucked up dried by Floppita?

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 11:03 PM, frzndrwnwrld said:

JANET JACKSON: STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR - HOSPITALITY UPGRADE

. Merchandise item designed and created exclusively for package purchasers 

I bet this is a merch item that's exclusive but you still have to buy it. It will be some 50 dollar t-shirt.

She's so disgusting, I'm surprised she doesn't carry a change cup as she "performs" to shake in her fans faces. That might improve the show.

nightcutter    0
On 11/07/2017 at 1:39 AM, XXL said:

4203EF2200000578-0-image-m-30_1499162234  4203EFBC00000578-4664200-image-a-8_14991

Oh baby! Janet's Qatari multi-millionaire estranged husband Wissam Al Mana with their son; the two are still on good terms and plan to co-parent

Some forum members want to have sex with this man!  

DitaDolla    0
21 hours ago, Animal Instinct said:

It's a jackson thing

Omg I am screaming so loudly

horn    0
On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 10:03 PM, Animal Instinct said:
On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 6:54 PM, mimimong said:

why is her baby white

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 10:03 PM, Animal Instinct said:

It's a jackson thing

:rotfl: 

mnino    0
On 7/3/2017 at 0:54 AM, Ghost Town said:

Come on Get Up should've been the 5th U.S. single instead of relegated as i think a Japan promo single. That would stormed up the top 5 or even #1. Janet was sizzling the Hot 100 sales & airplay.

Should have been the 4th single. It could have gone Top 15 probably. But going with Son Of A Gun killed the album's momentum. That song did not get good airplay because it was a crap song that wasted You're So Vain's sample. 

OMG she postponed what a shocker hahaha Oh Jancel

LHakaLH    0
3 hours ago, mnino said:

Should have been the 4th single. It could have gone Top 15 probably. But going with Son Of A Gun killed the album's momentum. That song did not get good airplay because it was a crap song that wasted You're So Vain's sample. 

Nah, it should've been:

1. All for You

2. Someone to Call my Lover

3. Trust a Try

4. Son of a Gun

5. Come On Get Up

Ghost Town    0
2 hours ago, mnino said:

Son of A Gun should never have been released but I guess Missy was big name at the time.

Je5u5    0

As I said earlier, Son of a Gun peaked at #28 and that was a high profile collaboration with Missy Elliott, Carly Simon AND P Diddy. Momentum was clearly gone and further singles would've done worse.

Leebf    0
17 hours ago, loowee said:

Holy crap. Not being mean but there is no way she can move that many tickets before show date. Only the front few rows have sold. She needs to downsize to a theatre asap. I doubt anymore than 1500 seats have been sold so far.

XXL    0
1 hour ago, Leebf said:

Holy crap. Not being mean but there is no way she can move that many tickets before show date. Only the front few rows have sold. She needs to downsize to a theatre asap. I doubt anymore than 1500 seats have been sold so far.

You'd think she would have learned by now

XXL    0
On ‎11‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 7:38 PM, horn said:

Floppita's ex-gay husband looked so haggard... both his cheeks had sunken.

Is that what happened after his bank a/c had been sucked up dried by Floppita?

She sucked his soul too after having halved his net worth

XXL    0
On ‎12‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 9:52 AM, nightcutter said:

Some forum members want to have sex with this man!  

Who are they?

Jokes aside, I think it's disgraceful how a woman who talks about respect and class married to get her hands on $500m. Take a leaf or two out of Madonna's book and go work for your money Lady, and don't be disrespectful to your fans by constantly jancelling on them and their wallets

What was his side of the deal? An heir? What did he have to gain by pairing up with Jeanette? Anyway he looks miserable and dried up. He's not even unattractive but it was obvious his relationship with Jancerella was a sham from the word go

15 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

As I said earlier, Son of a Gun peaked at #28 and that was a high profile collaboration with Missy Elliott, Carly Simon AND P Diddy. Momentum was clearly gone and further singles would've done worse.

"Come On Get Up" WOULD have been a hit.

Je5u5    0
Just now, StrawberryBounce12 said:

"Come on Get Up" WOULD have been a hit.

giphy.gif