MadonnaNation.com Forums
XXL

Janet Damita Jo Jackson thread *giggle*

1 hour ago, tuckeye said:

does she always have this 'down to earth' normal street cloths on every tour???

Denim and plaid have been her thing since 1993.

1 hour ago, Gus said:

nintchdbpict000351191213.jpg

Tragic...I am this close to bring her some cheesepuffs, a beer, and put on the baseball game.

On 9/8/2017 at 6:59 PM, ULIZOS said:

I love making fun of her but she looks GOOD. Giving birth to a child from another ethnicity has done wonders <3 

On 9/8/2017 at 5:05 PM, tuckeye said:

SHE LOOKS SO GOOD! i wonder how she lost all that weight so fast.

She does look good.

Check this blind item....

"Really easy to lose a whole bunch of baby weight and have the tabloids congratulate you when you were never actually pregnant in the first place. Isn’t that right permanent A lister?" Janet Jackson

15 minutes ago, swimtoshore said:

She does look good.

"Really easy to lose a whole bunch of baby weight and have the tabloids congratulate you when you were never actually pregnant in the first place. Isn’t that right permanent A lister?" Janet Jackson

It's a two for one really - Janet / Beyonce 

45 minutes ago, swimtoshore said:

She does look good.

:1251: 

2 hours ago, jonski43 said:

It's a two for one really - Janet / Beyonce 

I think it's Beyoncé. Janet actually looked HUGE all over. 

3 hours ago, swimtoshore said:

She does look good.

She prolly never was pregnant to begin with but we did see pictures of her weeks after the child was born. She was huge/over weight. How the hell did she drop all that weight so quickly? She is literally half the woman she used to be. Such a drastic loss of fat can't be healthy.

28 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

I think it's Beyoncé. Janet actually looked HUGE all over. 

Yeah. Beyoncé makes a little more sense.

2 minutes ago, spotlight said:

She prolly never was pregnant to begin with but we did see pictures of her weeks after the child was born. She was huge/over weight. How the hell did she drop all that weight so quickly? She is literally half the woman she used to be. Such a drastic loss of fat can't be healthy.

Heavy people can lose quickly if sugar is cut out. 

Just now, Mmmmm said:

Heavy people can lose quickly if sugar is cut out. 

I'm guessing sugar wasn't the only thing she cut out.  But whatever, she looks great though.

4 minutes ago, spotlight said:

I'm guessing sugar wasn't the only thing she cut out.  But whatever, she looks great though.

Yeah she does, let's hope she don't jancel lol

7 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

Yeah she does, let's hope she don't jancel lol

:chuckle:

Come on now, who we kidding here?!?! We all know just as well as she does that Eventually, she is going to #jancel

À friend of mine in Toronto got us tickets for her show there. They were dirt cheap. So I'm kind of hoping she doesn't.

14 minutes ago, spotlight said:

:chuckle:

Come on now, who we kidding here?!?! We all know just as well as she does that Eventually, she is going to #jancel

À friend of mine in Toronto got us tickets for her show there. They were dirt cheap. So I'm kind of hoping she doesn't.

You must goooooooo! :lol:

Maybe she should stick that McDonald's drive-thru microphone down her throat so people can hear her "sing." 

A previous blind did say Janette had a fat suit so the pair are both guilty as charged.

3 hours ago, spotlight said:

Where/how?? I wanna go too!!

10 minutes ago, le smoking said:

Where/how?? I wanna go too!!

U could  still get really good floor seats for about 145$ A piece Last time I checked (about two weeks ago) 

check ticketmaster.ca 

29 minutes ago, spotlight said:

U could  still get really good floor seats for about 145$ A piece Last time I checked (about two weeks ago) 

check ticketmaster.ca 

That is not dirt cheap lol I'm willing to pay $25 or less but thanks. Last time I saw her my entire section left at 10 to catch the last train

Wow this is a real improvement from the diapers tour. She looks more like the Janet we love (to make fun of but love nonetheless). Good for her and her fans to see her like this. This looks better than any tour she did in the last 10 years. And she added some Aliyaah in That's the way love goes apparentlt. Is there a video of that ?

She only Jancelled three shows during her 2011 tour, and it was longer than this one. Maybe she can finish this tour. She doesn't really have a choice, she blew all of her chances and yet she's being given another one. And then she could record a new album next year.

It's hard to imagine what producers she'd work with and what sort of music it would be. Have Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis done anything good recently?