Real Big Power: Revelations from an Insider

The videos I posted are not the original videos. They are real but I chose those two because they are dubbed using the original english subtitles, which they also include. I think the Youtube channel that has uploaded those videos has made the mistake of naming the "Illuminati" in their title when in fact, this man never mentions the "Illuminati". I think using this word takes away the attention and the seriousness of this matter. The original title is Real Big Power: Revelations from an Insider. I recommend watching both videos and think about what you have heard. It is a very convincing, logical, reasonable, genuine and detailed two-part interview which personally left me the impression of hearing the truth. There is also a video that analyses his body language at the end of the post. 

Real Big Power: Revelations from an Insider

In this time of sudden disclosures and unexpected blatant truths, where ‘news’ is barely distinguishable from ‘fake news’, it takes the utmost courage for an ‘insider’ to come out with the truth based on real facts.

Ronald Bernard is one of these courageous people who dared to tell his story in front of (DVM-TV), De Vrije Media’s camera. He unfolds a life story in which he got progressively deeper into the world of the big money, in which he – as he stated himself – had been warned up front that he had to be able to put his conscience in the proverbial freezer, and keep it there at all times.

Eventually this ended in his personal complete breakdown. Ronald does his story candidly and is forthright with his emotions to explain all that had preceded this breaking point. He clarifies the distorted way the world works, in which a small group of elites, numbering between 8000 to 8500 people, who rule the entire world and discloses their ‘religious incentives’ for doing so. “If only people really knew the ins and outs of the matter and realized what is really going on”. When you have seen this interview, you will know. Then automatically the question arises: ‘how are we going to fix this, when we no longer look away, but bundle our powers?’

In part 2 Ronald Bernard explains the Pyramid of Power and how this affects our daily lives. Ronald shows us that rich is getting richer and more powerful day by day. And why the mass often lives from scarcity.

https://cooperatiedevrijemedia.nl/real-big-money-revelations-by-an-insider-video/

I watched one long video of him a long time ago and didn't tell many things that we don't already know: they get money, make whole nations suffer, they don't care, if you can't do it anymore you are out. Those paedo things and rituals seem a bit too far- fetched to be quite honest. 

Ps: i'm a junkie about this conspirancy vids but I barely believe them. had it be true what he says, he would be dead for telling those things. 

Resultado de imagen de hasta luego maricarmen gif

16 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I watched one long video of him a long time ago and didn't tell many things that we don't already know: they get money, make whole nations suffer, they don't care, if you can't do it anymore you are out. Those paedo things and rituals seem a bit too far- fetched to be quite honest. 

Ps: i'm a junkie about this conspirancy vids but I barely believe them. had it be true what he says, he would be dead for telling those things. 

Resultado de imagen de hasta luego maricarmen gif

He didn't reveal names of people, organizations, etc... which he states that was the pact he made and, after all, in this interview he maintains this pact. Plus, he doesn't get killed (yet) because not only that would make it all even more true, but also as you stated, he doesn't reveal many things that hadn't been spread around already and things haven't changed at all in this world, so he's no more threat than all the other people who told their experience and everybody regard as false or fake. With all the things we truly know that went and are going on in the world, I think it isn't hard to believe that some people with a lot of power can commit these atrocities just because he/she (but mostly he) can. 

I guess the best kept secret is the secret that everybody knows, but nobody believes. 

Either way, If you just have seen the first part, I recommend you to watch the second part. 

In the first part he mentions the rituals involving children as a part of the story, and not the main topic. This specific part is told in the story as the moment when everything changed for him and it all cracked. This is just another atrocity along the many these people create around the Earth. it is not the less important of course, but it is a small part of a way bigger and more complex web. 

The second part is more technical and detailed of how this operates. 

It's true most of what he says isn't new, but I think this is one of the best explained documents about this issue, which I think it's THE ISSUE.