tuckeye

Lady Gaga thread. Gaga is a hideous loser and so are her pathetic fans

944 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, LHakaLH said:

tumblr_nmg1s3QOjZ1qbcpzfo1_500.gif

This was so magical and magnificent 👑

12 hours ago, Mozo1 said:

There's more collaboration between your ass and toilet paper than wearing a logo, stupid bitch.  

:lmao::lmao:

21 hours ago, Nikki said:

you can see that in most pics she just posed for them. also, who brags so much about cooking? she always wants to prove herself as being a type of person she isnt. girl was brought up with maids and lived in a fancy big house in new york

and smoking above food?

She's a discusting pig 🐷 

20 hours ago, todsmod said:

tumblr_mt759l7rVK1sped3xo1_400.gif

:lmao:

7 hours ago, LHakaLH said:

ME:

:tumblr_nmg1s3QOjZ1qbcpzfo1_500.gif

YOU:

tumblr_m6eu5fWVMV1qfo41fo1_500.gif

God I hope she sees this one somehow 

shes shit

DiveBar date has been postponed due to her hard Joanne tour rehearsals 😂😂

what an ass hole

So gritty and raw.

Aw and she had all the time in the world to perform at that millionaires wedding.

Probably didn't sell out 

I doubt it will be rescheduled. 

1 hour ago, LSD said:

So gritty and raw.

Seriously? :lmao:

How hard is it for her to remember about six songs she played a few weeks ago? There's not a single mention of rehearsals yet she's got time to fanny around with designer handbags?

And how unrecognisable is her face

Not surprised at all! There has been no sign of rehearsals at all and she's been posing for pics in long island trails with her b/f. Even her cuckold fans are melting down and seeing through her excuses and lies.

chin implant

Bitch, was looking forward to those gifs!... I'm guessing over obvious bad cosmetic surgery?

Ugh, she's pregnant 🤰? 

7 minutes ago, Toni said:

Ugh, she's pregnant 🤰? 

Blinds said she was trying to get pregnant on the set of her film. The only time her 'boyfriend' came to visit was when she was ovulating.  

And why would you be trying for a baby or be careless with contraception if you're about to go on tour?

What a perfect excuse to cancel the flop. She's run out of illnesses and a baby might ignite some interest in her.

She can now go down the baby charity route too! Think of all those bandwagons she can jump on and all those 'Little Star' rip-offs she can wail! 

tenor.gif

5 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

And why would you be trying for a baby or be careless with contraception if you're about to go on tour?

What a perfect excuse to cancel the flop. She's run out of illnesses and a baby might ignite some interest in her.

she learned from Janet

9 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Blinds said she was trying to get pregnant on the set of her film. The only time her 'boyfriend' came to visit was when she was ovulating.  

She can now go down the baby charity route too! Think of all those bandwagons she can jump on and all those 'Little Star' rip-offs she can wail! 

tenor.gif

I love these blinds! 

I bet she's already writing her children's books.. The British Flowers .. or something :lol:

Here's a scan of her babies 👶 

Little Meatball and Pasta :inlove: 

IMG_3431.JPG

She hadn't even begun rehearsing for the tour at that point (when she recorded the Billboard podcast announcing the Dive Bar) so I imagine she realized the work she has cut out for her once she started. Her band and dancers have been in it for 2 months or more now. She has a lot of catching up to do.

mindtrappa, 54 mins ago

proof that she isnt involved in anything

13 minutes ago, Toni said:

I bet she's already writing her children's books.. The British Flowers .. or something :lol:

Like a Hydrangea

29 minutes ago, Nikki said:

She hadn't even begun rehearsing for the tour at that point (when she recorded the Billboard podcast announcing the Dive Bar) so I imagine she realized the work she has cut out for her once she started. Her band and dancers have been in it for 2 months or more now. She has a lot of catching up to do.

mindtrappa, 54 mins ago

As expected and someone here mentioned it.

Lazy reductive cunt. 

37 minutes ago, Nikki said:

mindtrappa, 54 mins ago

They just realized they have to fake start her rehearsals at some point BEFORE it gets cancelled later on due to fake pregnancy. Otherwise the whole scheme would be to see trough, even for Gaga's standards.

I just don't know if these late rehearsals mean less horrible dancing, or more? will she scrap the dance numbers, or suck even more at them?