Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Recommended Posts

Anyone here a fan? They have a new single out called the Man and are releasing a new album soon! Brandon is so sexy!  The new song is really good! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YASSS to T he Killers! One of the BEST bands to come out in the last 10-15 years. They should've been the band that enjoyed global success over Coldplay. 

Their debut is a modern classic, but I would put Day & Age up there as their second best album. Love it from start to finish. 'I Can't Stay' puts me in a good mood no matter how shitty of a day I've had. 

LOVING the new song. 

Love them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love them too!

They are amazing live! 

And whats interesting is that they have a Madonna connection! 

A lot of their songs have been produced by Start Price including my favorite Miss Atomic Bomb..

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New track is good! Reminded me a lot of scissor sisters.

Big fan of Hot Fuss & half of San's Town is fantastic.

Looking forward to new album for sure......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nick said:

New track is good! Reminded me a lot of scissor sisters.

Big fan of Hot Fuss & half of San's Town is fantastic.

Looking forward to new album for sure......

yes!!!!! I really like them! I hope the new album is good!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

YASSS to T he Killers! One of the BEST bands to come out in the last 10-15 years. They should've been the band that enjoyed global success over Coldplay. 

Their debut is a modern classic, but I would put Day & Age up there as their second best album. Love it from start to finish. 'I Can't Stay' puts me in a good mood no matter how shitty of a day I've had. 

LOVING the new song. 

Love them. 

tumblr_inline_nxj08l1K4J1rgwj44_500.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are probably my favorite band from the 00s. Love them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I fuckin love them!!!! He is very sexy. Im lovin their new song right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yaaaassss!!! He's so fucking hot. :inlove:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The song is good. It sounds like a classic killers song. I find the lyrics in the chorus a little cringeworthy/weak. The verses are  great. Can't wait to hear the album

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

straight fuckin sexy!!!! i love it!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a big fan of them too. I'm very happy they have a new album, for a while I was afraid that they'd split.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the bathroom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't care for the new single, but Hot Fuss is easily in my top 10 albums of the 00's.  I also love sporadic tracks from Sam's Town and Day & Age.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was listenihg to his solo album again. Have mixed feeling about it even though a few tracks I really like. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw them live yesterday: great!!!!! although sometimes I felt some songs were too similar...but they were really great

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2017 at 8:23 AM, promise to try said:

I saw them live yesterday: great!!!!! although sometimes I felt some songs were too similar...but they were really great

That's exactly how I feel. I do like the sound of the new track though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Used to be a HUUUUGE Killers fan. New single is shit

I heard Brandon Flowers is the biggest narcissistic douchbag. Hence the lack of popularity and ability to progress. industry hates him.

he reminds me of a complete nerd that thinks he is hot because he has a stylist and nutritionist now. 

 

obviously id still suck every last ounce of cum outta him though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/7/2017 at 10:32 PM, TRVC said:

Used to be a HUUUUGE Killers fan. New single is shit

I heard Brandon Flowers is the biggest narcissistic douchbag. Hence the lack of popularity and ability to progress. industry hates him.

he reminds me of a complete nerd that thinks he is hot because he has a stylist and nutritionist now. 

 

obviously id still suck every last ounce of cum outta him though.

me too!!! and, he may be an asshole,  but he knows how to sing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in a recent interview he acknowledges his douche bag ways of the past. hence the song & video 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The new single Run For Cover is fantastic - very Hot Fuss !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, blossom said:

The new single Run For Cover is fantastic - very Hot Fuss !

Agreed, although it comes from the Day & Age sessions, actually. The new album is shaping up to be better than Battle Born.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heard run for cover for first time today. It's actually pretty good but not my favorite or anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They show me over and over why I love them. Shame people are too busy watching stuff by Drake or whoever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He’s too white, bland and boring for me. I only LOVED their first album. Everything after that felt too polished and lacking any kind of edge. Good on them for succeeding on that but it’s not my thing and his perfect Caucasian white boy face is also a turn off for me. 🤣🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Killers were my favorite band for their first 3 albums but with each release they have been less and less interesting to me. This might be my jumping off point it's so bland, sounds like a Springsteen album filler from 20 years ago. What happened guys? everything post Day & Age is so uninspired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, give-it-2me said:

The Killers were my favorite band for their first 3 albums but with each release they have been less and less interesting to me. This might be my jumping off point it's so bland, sounds like a Springsteen album filler from 20 years ago. What happened guys? everything post Day & Age is so uninspired.

It's very throwback but they are pushing a message with it which I appreciate. In a world where Coldplay and Maroon 5 reign supreme and are probably busy trying to come up with a mindless collaboration with Drake, Ed Sheeran and/or Taylor Swift this is a welcome release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

haha well I never rated Coldplay or Maroon 5 to start with so can't be disappointed with them. I will be playing attention to this album cycle I just hope for something a little more interesting in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...