MadonnaNation.com Forums
Magician

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray: Pre-order now available

I love this thread. :lol::lol::lol::dead:

I don't think theres any need to be jumping in a bath with a toaster, it will be forgotten about by October. I think shes been trying too fry to many of her swept away fishes this year to worry about the small stuff. Just keep your free one that's been on tv and don't buy it, its a shame but hey ho.

She could've had more time with her family, adoptions and raising money for hospitals if she just pulled a BA/RIT. Weve probably got to get used to even less output. agghh! I know! but its on the horizon.

Why are Madonna releases so shitty? Poorly mixed and mastered tracks on the RH album, and now omitted songs from the DVD after two years AND we'll probably get the stereo tracks ripped from the DVD just like MDNA. I don't know, it feels like she knows she'll get next to zero money from these releases so she almost doesn't give a fuck. Why not release the show for free, or do it like Louie CK, releasing the show on her website charging X amount of dollars... I'm sure she'll get more money this way instead of releasing the show phisically. 

As a fan it's kinda sad this lack of commitment and consideration... and yes, we're lucky she's still releasing stuff but it's not like we're getting it for free. Step it up, Madonna, or there's no need to bother. She definitely needs a better team and a more focused management. Guy Oseary, one does not simply manage madonna and u2 at the same time.

The combination of Heartbreak city and Love don't live here anymore was beautifully performed and staged.  Was a major highlight for everyone at the concerts.  Should be there in all of it's glory. 

13 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

Why are Madonna releases so shitty? Poorly mixed and mastered tracks on the RH album, and now omitted songs from the DVD after two years AND we'll probably get the stereo tracks ripped from the DVD just like MDNA. I don't know, it feels like she knows she'll get next to zero money from these releases so she almost doesn't give a fuck. Why not release the show for free, or do it like Louie CK, releasing the show on her website charging X amount of dollars... I'm sure she'll get more money this way instead of releasing the show phisically. 

As a fan it's kinda sad this lack of commitment and consideration... and yes, we're lucky she's still releasing stuff but it's not like we're getting it for free. Step it up, Madonna, or there's no need to bother. She definitely needs a better team and a more focused management. Guy Oseary, one does not simply manage madonna and u2 at the same time.

#bringbackfreddydemann

4 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

The combination of Heartbreak city and Love don't live here anymore was beautifully performed and staged.  Was a major highlight for everyone at the concerts.  Should be there in all of it's glory. 

I had been waiting my whole life to hear Love Don't Live Here Anymore. I was not disappointed.  It was absolutely gorgeous and it made me like HeartBreakCity more. 

3 hours ago, JWAD said:

IMG_9598.PNG

Madonna you have two months to sort this. Or we will be having a Revolution of Sales. We ain't playin'!!! 

She sang Take A Bow, not WTG in Sydney. It's clear as day that WTG wouldn't be included. #JusticeForTheWrongSong :rotfl: 

19 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

Why are Madonna releases so shitty? Poorly mixed and mastered tracks on the RH album, and now omitted songs from the DVD after two years AND we'll probably get the stereo tracks ripped from the DVD just like MDNA.

Her career has been on autopilot mode since she left Warner. Everything seems amateur and sloppy. No A&R team, no design team, no product management team, just her and Guy and her designer friends and Aldo Diaz. :rotfl: 

the only reason i can think of omitting those songs is to ensure all fans must go and watch the live shows or else you be missing some moments.

Edited by waidexter

hasn't she been working on this for months...so i doubt it's the showtime version...wtf would she have been working on all this time?! lol

SUBSTANDARD?!?!?!? This is an AMAZING edit of the tour. It's beautiful.

4 hours ago, loowee said:

Her career has been on autopilot mode since she left Warner. Everything seems amateur and sloppy. No A&R team, no design team, no product management team, just her and Guy and her designer friends and Aldo Diaz. :rotfl: 

Don't forget about the gardener :lmao:

13 hours ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

I'll buy the deluxe anniversary edition in 10 years.

Hahaha

6 hours ago, tuckeye said:

hasn't she been working on this for months...so i doubt it's the showtime version...wtf would she have been working on all this time?! lol

she worked on MDNA tour for 6 months and look at that mess

7 hours ago, SPM said:

SUBSTANDARD?!?!?!? This is an AMAZING edit of the tour. It's beautiful.

I said substandard in relation to the actual release not the show e.g. Not including all the songs performed, shitty extras. She's had enough time to include all of this in her "bigger project" as she calls it, which has surmounted to an edit of the show from last December and a 20mins edit of Tears of a Clown. The show itself is gorgeous, she just cannot be bothered anymore...

18 hours ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

I'll buy the deluxe anniversary edition in 10 years.

I'm looking forward to the 5th Anniversary edition of MDNA World Tour - coming on Sept 14, with different front cover and including her performance at the Olympia in full as an extra! Plus all the backdrop videos and all the single music videos. It's going to be amazing. For some lucky purchasers there will be a "golden ticket" of a copy of "Superstar" inside the DVD release, the same one given away in Brazil. I cannot wait!!!!!! 👏

I will definetly buy this (I cant resist) but I am dissapointed in LDLHA not being there when it cant be that hard to add it.

I am wondering if Take a Bow will be included in the TOAC content because of them muting all of the TABs on youtube. i doubt it though. 

OUT SEPT 14 

IMG_9601.PNG

27 minutes ago, JWAD said:

OUT SEPT 14 

IMG_9601.PNG

Is that for real?

4 hours ago, JWAD said:

I said substandard in relation to the actual release not the show e.g. Not including all the songs performed, shitty extras. She's had enough time to include all of this in her "bigger project" as she calls it, which has surmounted to an edit of the show from last December and a 20mins edit of Tears of a Clown. The show itself is gorgeous, she just cannot be bothered anymore...

I don't know why she feels the need to personally edit her dvd's. If she doesn't have the time then outsource the work and send the finished product back with her notes for what she wants changed. Look how well Sticky and Sweet was edited and she had no hand in that. Sure the vocals weren't great but it was beautifully shot and edited and she looked phenomenal. I really liked that release.

6 minutes ago, Rugbyguy said:

I don't know why she feels the need to personally edit her dvd's. If she doesn't have the time then outsource the work and send the finished product back with her notes for what she wants changed. Look how well Sticky and Sweet was edited and she had no hand in that. Sure the vocals weren't great but it was beautifully shot and edited and she looked phenomenal. I really liked that release.

The audio alone killed the entire S&S DVD release. I rarely go back to it. 

Just now, loowee said:

The audio alone killed the entire S&S DVD release. I rarely go back to it. 

It was a massive improvement tho on the Sky broadcast which was a joke. Her vocals weren't great on that tour so I was happy with the dubbed vocals. No complaints here. She was shot so beautifully as was the show that I just couldn't care less about dubbed vocals. That DVD/CD/ITunes copy got thrashed to death by me for probably a good year after it's release.

20 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

Is that for real?

Yes I am taking pre-orders at my Paypal account 

14 hours ago, tuckeye said:

Dubbing in the studio over saturating to make her look younger

8 minutes ago, hawes-king said:

Dubbing in the studio over saturating to make her look younger

Nope, she's been in the office trying to milk broadcast deals.

18 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

Nope, she's been in the office trying to milk broadcast deals.

She didn't try harder enough for a broadcast in the UK

15 minutes ago, hawes-king said:

I don't think at his point there would be a lot of interest.

Rebel Heart came and went in the blink of an eye.

And we all know Guy and M want big $$$ for everything.

Why would anyone shell that out when the tour wouldn't attract that many viewers.

10 minutes ago, hawes-king said:

No one in the UK is interested anymore. She killed her career when she thought she could get away with doing no promotion for MDNA and instead promoted her film. She can only sell out smaller arenas now. She waited 4 years to release a new album then didn't promote it then the general public only got one interview in 2011 to promote WE then they didn't see her again until 2015. Her albums have sold diddly squat over here and even with the Brits fall her single struggled to even enter the Top 30. She made a huge mistake with MDNA. She had a massive tour based on the Super Bowl but it sold less than the previous and this has declined even more with Rebel Heart. It's such a shame she's so badly managed. For all Warner Bros.' shortcomings, they were amazing at promoting her and her work.

OUT JAN 5, 2018IMG_9603.PNG

SHES BEEN WORKING HARD ON THAT "BIGGER PROJECT" - WOW!!!! There's a rumour that the pre-order will include a 12" of BROKEN!!!!

27 minutes ago, JWAD said:

OUT JAN 5, 2018IMG_9603.PNG

SHES BEEN WORKING HARD ON THAT "BIGGER PROJECT" - WOW!!!! There's a rumour that the pre-order will include a 12" of BROKEN!!!!

Yassssss :wow: :D