MadonnaNation.com Forums
Magician

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray: Pre-order now available

Has it been confirmed anywhere what we're getting is the showtime edit?!?

3 hours ago, FeTuoni said:

Has it been confirmed anywhere what we're getting is the showtime edit?!?

No, but people still get worked up over their assumptions.

2 hours ago, SPM said:

No, but people still get worked up over their assumptions.

The runtime of the DVD is identical to the showtime edit. It's almost 100% confirmed. 

At the released email on madonna.com  clearly says that A version of the film previously debuted on Showtime in December 2016

2 hours ago, loowee said:

And people still don't want to face the truth!

Yeah...Amazon also states the same

Screenshot_2017-07-08-07-56-53-1.png

CAN'T WAIT TO OWN THIS.

It seems that Rebel Heart tour Will Be aired in Italy September. The TV Channel Is canale5

Sad LDLHA isn't included. Was really the highlight for me.

57 minutes ago, runa said:

I know 😢

And WTG... 

24 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I know 😢

And WTG... 

I honestly just don't get it at all why these songs are being left off 😡 There was the excuse that she had to edit to fit into the 2 hour limit for Showtime. There's no excuses! I'm fucking raging, I actually think it's a really shitty thing to do, swing that she hinted this was the reason these were left off and we would get it on the commercial release. What a bunch of bastards! (Please don't give me the "we should be lucky she still releases her live shows" that's utter crap)

3 minutes ago, JWAD said:

I honestly just don't get it at all why these songs are being left off 😡 There was the excuse that she had to edit to fit into the 2 hour limit for Showtime. There's no excuses! I'm fucking raging, I actually think it's a really shitty thing to do, swing that she hinted this was the reason these were left off and we would get it on the commercial release. What a bunch of bastards! (Please don't give me the "we should be lucky she still releases her live shows" that's utter crap)

Agreed 💯 %

The shows are filmed, the postproduction crew, facilities and equipment have worked on everything else, it is part of her artistic vision, the fans wants it, I really can't think of an excuse for it, it doesn't make any sense to me. 

I get that songs that were not on the filmed dates wouldn't be on the final product, but the ones that were??? 

5 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Agreed 💯 %

The shows are filmed, the postproduction crew, facilities and equipment have worked on everything else, it is part of her artistic vision, the fans wants it, I really can't think of an excuse for it, it doesn't make any sense to me. 

I get that songs that were not on the filmed dates wouldn't be on the final product, but the ones that were??? 

#boycottrebelhearttourdvd 🤣 Buy it when it's reduced to £4

5 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Agreed 💯 %

IMG_5679.PNG

IMG_5678.GIF

1 minute ago, JWAD said:

#boycottrebelhearttourdvd 🤣 Buy it when it's reduced to £4

:beret:

10 hours ago, SPM said:

CAN'T WAIT TO OWN THIS.

Me too. Really, really, really hope that LDLHA makes it into the final cut, though. 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

2 minutes ago, Sanctuary said:

IMG_5679.PNG

IMG_5678.GIF

🎵You abandoned me
Love don't live here anymore
Just a vacancy
Love don't live here anymore🎵

If they honestly removed that random Detroit bit, they'd have more than enough time to fit in the shortened bits of other songs, insert LDLHA and the LAP performance.

1 hour ago, JWAD said:

if I had to guess I'd say that they either did not feel they could justify spending more money on re-editing the Showtime cut or she simply prefers this version more than life itself. 

Either way I feel I'm going to pass on this release as it does not feature anything new. I already own the Showtime edit in 1080p and 5.1 DD so why bother. The CD rip will most likely be similarly to MDNA's, a mere copy of the Stereo track from the DVD (wherein Confessions and Sticky actually had properly mastered Stereo mixes on their CD counterparts). 

Pre-sale is here y'all. 

IMG_5680.PNG

IMG_5681.PNG

3 hours ago, runa said:

How sad is that? First time she sang LDLHA on tour and WTG after 28 years and both songs are not included. Messy. 

4 hours ago, runa said:

3 hours ago, Pedro said:

I know 😢

And WTG... 

this.😢

16 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

this.😢

19 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

How sad is that? First time she sang LDLHA on tour and WTG after 28 years and both songs are not included. Messy. 

Maybe we'll get both of these songs on the CD!?!?!?!

2 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

LDLHA and WTG were really highlight, for me. This is really a strange decision... anyway...

I'll buy it, no matter what but I still think it's disappointing.