Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Magician

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray: Pre-order now available

Recommended Posts

Has it been confirmed anywhere what we're getting is the showtime edit?!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FeTuoni said:

Has it been confirmed anywhere what we're getting is the showtime edit?!?

No, but people still get worked up over their assumptions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SPM said:

No, but people still get worked up over their assumptions.

The runtime of the DVD is identical to the showtime edit. It's almost 100% confirmed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the released email on madonna.com  clearly says that A version of the film previously debuted on Showtime in December 2016

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, loowee said:

And people still don't want to face the truth!

Yeah...Amazon also states the same

Screenshot_2017-07-08-07-56-53-1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CAN'T WAIT TO OWN THIS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It seems that Rebel Heart tour Will Be aired in Italy September. The TV Channel Is canale5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad LDLHA isn't included. Was really the highlight for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, runa said:

Sad LDLHA isn't included. Was really the highlight for me.

I know 😢

And WTG... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I know 😢

And WTG... 

I honestly just don't get it at all why these songs are being left off 😡 There was the excuse that she had to edit to fit into the 2 hour limit for Showtime. There's no excuses! I'm fucking raging, I actually think it's a really shitty thing to do, swing that she hinted this was the reason these were left off and we would get it on the commercial release. What a bunch of bastards! (Please don't give me the "we should be lucky she still releases her live shows" that's utter crap)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JWAD said:

I honestly just don't get it at all why these songs are being left off 😡 There was the excuse that she had to edit to fit into the 2 hour limit for Showtime. There's no excuses! I'm fucking raging, I actually think it's a really shitty thing to do, swing that she hinted this was the reason these were left off and we would get it on the commercial release. What a bunch of bastards! (Please don't give me the "we should be lucky she still releases her live shows" that's utter crap)

Agreed 💯 %

The shows are filmed, the postproduction crew, facilities and equipment have worked on everything else, it is part of her artistic vision, the fans wants it, I really can't think of an excuse for it, it doesn't make any sense to me. 

I get that songs that were not on the filmed dates wouldn't be on the final product, but the ones that were??? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Agreed 💯 %

The shows are filmed, the postproduction crew, facilities and equipment have worked on everything else, it is part of her artistic vision, the fans wants it, I really can't think of an excuse for it, it doesn't make any sense to me. 

I get that songs that were not on the filmed dates wouldn't be on the final product, but the ones that were??? 

#boycottrebelhearttourdvd 🤣 Buy it when it's reduced to £4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Agreed 💯 %

The shows are filmed, the postproduction crew, facilities and equipment have worked on everything else, it is part of her artistic vision, the fans wants it, I really can't think of an excuse for it, it doesn't make any sense to me. 

I get that songs that were not on the filmed dates wouldn't be on the final product, but the ones that were??? 

 

IMG_5679.PNG

IMG_5678.GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JWAD said:

#boycottrebelhearttourdvd 🤣 Buy it when it's reduced to £4

:beret:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SPM said:

CAN'T WAIT TO OWN THIS.

Me too. Really, really, really hope that LDLHA makes it into the final cut, though. 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sanctuary said:

 

IMG_5679.PNG

IMG_5678.GIF

🎵You abandoned me
Love don't live here anymore
Just a vacancy
Love don't live here anymore🎵

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they honestly removed that random Detroit bit, they'd have more than enough time to fit in the shortened bits of other songs, insert LDLHA and the LAP performance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JWAD said:

I honestly just don't get it at all why these songs are being left off 😡 There was the excuse that she had to edit to fit into the 2 hour limit for Showtime. There's no excuses! I'm fucking raging, I actually think it's a really shitty thing to do, swing that she hinted this was the reason these were left off and we would get it on the commercial release. What a bunch of bastards! (Please don't give me the "we should be lucky she still releases her live shows" that's utter crap)

if I had to guess I'd say that they either did not feel they could justify spending more money on re-editing the Showtime cut or she simply prefers this version more than life itself. 

Either way I feel I'm going to pass on this release as it does not feature anything new. I already own the Showtime edit in 1080p and 5.1 DD so why bother. The CD rip will most likely be similarly to MDNA's, a mere copy of the Stereo track from the DVD (wherein Confessions and Sticky actually had properly mastered Stereo mixes on their CD counterparts). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pre-sale is here y'all. 

IMG_5680.PNG

IMG_5681.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, runa said:

Sad LDLHA isn't included. Was really the highlight for me.

How sad is that? First time she sang LDLHA on tour and WTG after 28 years and both songs are not included. Messy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, runa said:

Sad LDLHA isn't included. Was really the highlight for me.

 

3 hours ago, Pedro said:

I know 😢

And WTG... 

this.😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

 

this.😢

 

19 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

How sad is that? First time she sang LDLHA on tour and WTG after 28 years and both songs are not included. Messy. 

Maybe we'll get both of these songs on the CD!?!?!?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

How sad is that? First time she sang LDLHA on tour and WTG after 28 years and both songs are not included. Messy. 

LDLHA and WTG were really highlight, for me. This is really a strange decision... anyway...

I'll buy it, no matter what but I still think it's disappointing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×