MadonnaNation.com Forums
Magician

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray: Pre-order now available

3 hours ago, dylanciccone_ said:

I love the introduction bit of it but seeing the show itself fourth row, the backdrop video is interesting after she descends and exits the cage. You have the countless Madonna/Marilyn figures carrying the Madonna hologram statue, then it shatters, you see glimpses of Joan of Arc staring. I feel it was her most adventurous and creative video this era in my opinion and we've only seen the first half of it.

it was VERY holy mountain/tommy

45 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

the drama around the cover never stops! 

https://madonnaunderground.com/rebel-heart-tour-dvd-cd-blu-ray-artwork-has-been-changed/

Universal Music NL just confirmed to us that the supposed artwork for the upcoming Rebel Heart Tour DVD (out on September 15) has indeed been changed!

The proposed artwork (by Madonna fan Aldo Diaz) that was communicated before has supposedly been scrapped, however we are waiting confirmation whether or not this (pictured) is the final artwork (communicated through ICON).

She defo been ready these boards!

Who gives a fuck about the cover at this point. I'm still hopeful that we get TOAC (full show) as a bonus. 

Who cares about this cover, I want Take A Bow and LDLHA in the film.

And WTG! 

Justice for WTG‼️

I cannot comprehend why they wouldnt just put the whole show on the commercial release. The only reason it was edited was to keep it in line with 2hrs. There is absolutely no reason why we can't see the whole show. It's fucking lunacy if they decide to release the Showtime edit.

11 minutes ago, JWAD said:

I cannot comprehend why they wouldnt just put the whole show on the commercial release. The only reason it was edited was to keep it in line with 2hrs. There is absolutely no reason why we can't see the whole show. It's fucking lunacy if they decide to release the Showtime edit.

And zero incentive to buy it if it's the same as the Showtime edit!

19 minutes ago, Confessit said:

And zero incentive to buy it if it's the same as the Showtime edit!

I thought she was such a smart business woman. If the DVD contained an extended version of the film it would sell much MUCH better. 

2 hours ago, JWAD said:

She defo been ready these boards!

Yaaaas! And I Aldo designs should stay away!!!!

1 hour ago, JWAD said:

Lazyness. Probably because it was edited that way to fit the Showtime edit and they leave it that way. 👎🏻

Well do we know if its the same version from showtime!??!? no....we....dont...

time will tell 

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

And WTG! 

Justice for WTG‼️

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

Well do we know if its the same version from showtime!??!? no....we....dont...

time will tell 

Yes, we should wait for the official press release 

Are you guys still expecting the full show to happen? All the time duration info for the DVD is out and it's 100% the Showtime edit. You're just setting yourselves up for disappointment. At this point all I care about is the final cover because that is the only thing that has not been confirmed. 

10 hours ago, JWAD said:

Same here...especially if you consider that past shows that were severly edited for tv were released in full on dvd...

I never really expected the dvd to include anything that wasn't performed in Sydney, but no TAB and LAP separated from the actual show as a mere extra is not only surprising but very disappointing...

16 hours ago, JWAD said:

This is the problem with the interlude videos and backdrops you don't get to see them properly when they are filmed. Girl Gone Wild and Nobody Knows Me from MDNA were edited awfully and they were masterpieces. I don't know why they can't be included as extras as so much work goes into them. It's such a shame

I cthink mpletely agree. Her interlude videos are AMAZING. Paradise (Not For Me) from DWT, Bedtime Story from RIT, and Die Another Day from S&S are some of my favorites. They are solid as stand alone music videos. I absolutely adore them. 

Following up on our news yesterday regarding the Rebel Heart Tour artwork, we can now confirm that the new artwork is indeed the photo taken by Joshua Brandao!

Many thanks to Universal Music NL for this update!

rhdvdnw.jpg

Until www.madonna.com or online stores confirm, everything is still just a pure speculation. However I'd be very happy with this artwork!

7 hours ago, M_Sinner said:

Following up on our news yesterday regarding the Rebel Heart Tour artwork, we can now confirm that the new artwork is indeed the photo taken by Joshua Brandao!

Many thanks to Universal Music NL for this update!

rhdvdnw.jpg

Where this you get this confirmation from?

so just like 50 days yaii

21 minutes ago, littleGuzman said:

so just like 50 days yaii

September 15 is 79 days away.

2 hours ago, littleGuzman said:

:1251:

lol....we need two threads when it comes out - one for the love & one for the wall of disapprovals. 

20 hours ago, Sanctuary said:

I cthink mpletely agree. Her interlude videos are AMAZING. Paradise (Not For Me) from DWT, Bedtime Story from RIT, and Die Another Day from S&S are some of my favorites. They are solid as stand alone music videos. I absolutely adore them. 

Agree that videos you mentioned are very good to excellent.  As fans previously suggested,  these videos should be released officially as extras on dvds and all should be uploaded with hq quality on youtube.

Knowing Madonna's team, these amazing videos will probably  be forgotten about instead of helping new potential fans discover them.:imsad: More attention to detail should be given to her past body of work and legacy. 

On 28/6/2017 at 0:01 AM, headonfire said:

Where this you get this confirmation from?

It was posted by Madonna Underground

So it is 100% confirmed that this is the official ?