MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray: Pre-order now available

Years ago I heard Japan always got bonus tracks because it was cheaper to buy the imports somehow, so they always tried to include incentives.

loowee    0
16 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

why does japan always get the goods!??! lol is it because it's the best market sales wise?

ohhhh i can get the blu-ray now...AND THEN ask for the rest as christmas gifts! perfect. 

CD/DVDs in Japan are always more expensive hence label would put bonus tracks on them. 

For those who want to buy the japanese version with Take A Bow, pre-order it here. They do international shipping.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/UIXO-1001

I love the live albums because I love the energy from them.

Hearing the first act of S&ST at the gym is crazy, also a few acts like Femme/Male from MDNAT and the first act from CT.

I skip a few ones but as a whole I love the experience of hearing her ‘live’.

LMAO at the Japanese release calling the album Level Heart 

spotlight    0
9 hours ago, dollhouse said:

Her last single charted on some markets though? It was called "Two Steps Behind" I think..

It was better than this new single tbh.

:lmao::lmao:

spotlight    0

If material girl, has already been put upped on Spotify why hasn't her team uploaded the video on YouTube Vevo yet?? 

Oh yeah, don't forget to stream⬇️ Let's get this to chart.

IMG_7482.PNG

spotlight    0

IMG_7483.PNGMaterial Girl live is also up and ready to be purchased on iTunes. 

spotlight    0

Japanese version with TAB,  I need at least two copies. 

#takemymoney 

rebelheart    0

I ordered the Japanese Blu ray for $51.00 USD including shipping so not too bad, really wanted the complete show including "Take A Bow". 

Msig    0

WTF!?

loowee    0

With half of the hardcore fanbase buying the japanese version, is the DVD gonna be able to sell 1000 copies in the US? :inlove:

spotlight    0

The rebel heart tour is now available to watch on CraveTV 

IMG_7486.PNG

Confessions Tour DVD was released on January 2007.
4 Minutes was released on March 2008.
14 months break

Sticky and Sweet Tour DVD was released on April 2010
GMAYL was released on February 2012
22 months break

MDNA Tour DVD was released on September 2013
Living for Love was released / leaked on December 2014
13 months break

Rebel Heart Tour DVD releases on September 2017

Next Era: 2019

Suedehead    0
2 hours ago, loowee said:

With half of the hardcore fanbase buying the japanese version, is the DVD gonna be able to sell 1000 copies in the US? :inlove:

Never mind the US, we still don't even have preorders in the UK, so expect a total sales figure of 73 copies (and that is if and only if ASDA stocks it) :lmao:

Bill    0

I can't, for the life of me, understand why LDLHA was cut.  It was one of the best moments from the entire concert!!  Her vocals were just stunning.

Also, why is it so hard for them to care enough about fans to give us REAL bonus footage?  She sang so many different songs on this tour.  Why can't we get Who's That Girl, Ghosttown, Secret... I just don't understand. It's so frustrating and unfair.

And why is the Amazon listing the BluRay as Region 2 with no other option?

Suedehead    0

I wonder if the LDLHA cut has anything to do with copyrights or publishing issues. It just seems to random otherwise. 

20 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

I wonder if the LDLHA cut has anything to do with copyrights or publishing issues. It just seems to random otherwise. 

But it doesn't make sense since the strings at the end are still there. 

cocolattee    0
19 hours ago, moniquearis said:

screenshot-madonna.fanfire.com-2017-08-16-11-32-51screenshot-madonna.fanfire.com-2017-08-16-11-32-07

I ordered the bundle but no sign of the serigraph set...
is it a US esclusive...??

loowee    0

All the bitching asides, I'm still grateful that they are going to release this and give us her first good DVD cover in YEARS. :inlove:

Suedehead    0
20 minutes ago, loowee said:

All the bitching asides, I'm still grateful that they are going to release this and give us her first good DVD cover in YEARS. :inlove:

I have to say at this point I'm in the same boat. I guess she's somewhere in between when it comes artists and DVD releases. Some artists never release any, whilst some like U2 and Coldplay release fantastic tour DVDs with amazing extras, and tellingly, those are the big touring artists because it perpetuates their ticket sales when shows are filmed well and translate well on screen. She did it very well for Confessions Tour and Sticky & Sweet Tour, so I forgive the misstep with MDNA Tour but that entire era was 'troubled'. So I'm glad we are getting a lovely Rebel Heart Tour DVD at the end of the day. And yes I will pre-order on iTunes too and UK Amazon which will bring my total purchases up to 4 :dead:

tasteinmen    0
1 hour ago, loowee said:

Movies, TV shows, music videos don't get re-cut when they get a DVD release, so why should a concert be any different.

I'm just glad to finally get it, there was a point when I thought it wasn't getting a release.

LDHA was definitely a highlight for me though.