MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray: Pre-order now available

1 hour ago, Andra said:

Yeah the picture is great, and thank god for that. Because the cover art really doesn't exist, they put absolutely no thought behind it, like not even attempting to try.  Though it is possible that this isn't the final thing...so I'll wait and see.

Sometimes simplicity is better.

36 minutes ago, svperstar said:

Wonderful.

Too bad this moment was just a few seconds on the Showtime edit. 

1 hour ago, svperstar said:

If this is the cover then its perfect.

1 hour ago, svperstar said:

Much better! One of the best DVD covers in her career. 

Maybe we are being consumer tested, and the first round of (Aldo) covers didn't make it to the next stage... Remember that Madonna "might" read this forum  :goodbye:

I obviously love this last cover (just in case you are listening) :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, Andra said:

If this is the cover then its perfect.

This is fan-made sadly. If the one with the same image and bad typography is the official one I'm not gonna complain, it's bad but the image is perfect!!

so the promo video is going to be released  on youtube soon..CAN T WAIT 

I hope Living for love wilL be , in order to still selling the Rebel heart era and to  the album get a bigger boost on sales 

13 hours ago, Pedro said:

Maybe we are being consumer tested, and the first round of (Aldo) covers didn't make it to the next stage... Remember that Madonna "might" read this forum  :goodbye:

I obviously love this last cover (just in case you are listening) :thumbsup:

What if she's a member? What is she's Robin and just trolling all of us in her spare time? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

7 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

IMG_8366.JPG

I can see that horrible Aldo Diaz watermark, it's an abomination and ruins such a great photo, why does the background make it look like she's in space though :banghead::banghead::banghead:

5 hours ago, Sanctuary said:

What if she's a member? What is she's Robin and just trolling all of us in her spare time? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

ALDO HAS SPOKEN

TRANSLATION:

For the uninformed people who read news on madonnaonline and other groups with my name... Well, the cover wasn't changed and Madonna did not give in to any plea for a change. Do you know why? Because no artwork made by me for the cover has been leaked or published and it will all remain like this.

I participated in the election of the cover... So stop reading lies in those groups with my name and sharing misleading information.
People! Don't believe everything posted on those sites or groups... Try to know beforehand, my God! :/

post-3088-0-02141000-1498085557.png

30 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

ALDO HAS SPOKEN

TRANSLATION:

For the uninformed people who read news on madonnaonline and other groups with my name... Well, the cover wasn't changed and Madonna did not give in to any plea for a change. Do you know why? Because no artwork made by me for the cover has been leaked or published and it will all remain like this.

I participated in the election of the cover... So stop reading lies in those groups with my name and sharing misleading information.
People! Don't believe everything posted on those sites or groups... Try to know beforehand, my God! :/

Poor guy

1 hour ago, BrendanT1993 said:

ALDO HAS SPOKEN

TRANSLATION:

giphy.gif

So that's not the cover??

10 minutes ago, mnino said:

giphy.gif

So that's not the cover??

I had to translate it from Portuguese to Spanish then into English, so there will be some mistakes for sure.

So what does this mean?! I want the new blue pic! Dear Aldo, please, delete your effort and we will forgive you! Sorry. 

:lol:

3 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

What's this clown saying now?

4 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

ALDO HAS SPOKEN

TRANSLATION:

He participated in the assassination of the cover, more like

i think i hate aldo diaz :shy:

What the hell is going on with this damn cover? When will this nightmare finally be over? :rotfl:

I will miss LDLHA and TAB on the DVD, they added to the ballad part of the tour. Always so many dance numbers and few ballads and it is extra itritating in this case.