MadonnaNation.com Forums
Magician

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray: Pre-order now available

13 hours ago, Pedro said:

Maybe we are being consumer tested, and the first round of (Aldo) covers didn't make it to the next stage... Remember that Madonna "might" read this forum  :goodbye:

I obviously love this last cover (just in case you are listening) :thumbsup:

What if she's a member? What is she's Robin and just trolling all of us in her spare time? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

7 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

IMG_8366.JPG

I can see that horrible Aldo Diaz watermark, it's an abomination and ruins such a great photo, why does the background make it look like she's in space though :banghead::banghead::banghead:

5 hours ago, Sanctuary said:

What if she's a member? What is she's Robin and just trolling all of us in her spare time? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

ALDO HAS SPOKEN

TRANSLATION:

For the uninformed people who read news on madonnaonline and other groups with my name... Well, the cover wasn't changed and Madonna did not give in to any plea for a change. Do you know why? Because no artwork made by me for the cover has been leaked or published and it will all remain like this.

I participated in the election of the cover... So stop reading lies in those groups with my name and sharing misleading information.
People! Don't believe everything posted on those sites or groups... Try to know beforehand, my God! :/

post-3088-0-02141000-1498085557.png

30 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

ALDO HAS SPOKEN

TRANSLATION:

For the uninformed people who read news on madonnaonline and other groups with my name... Well, the cover wasn't changed and Madonna did not give in to any plea for a change. Do you know why? Because no artwork made by me for the cover has been leaked or published and it will all remain like this.

I participated in the election of the cover... So stop reading lies in those groups with my name and sharing misleading information.
People! Don't believe everything posted on those sites or groups... Try to know beforehand, my God! :/

Poor guy

1 hour ago, BrendanT1993 said:

ALDO HAS SPOKEN

TRANSLATION:

giphy.gif

So that's not the cover??

10 minutes ago, mnino said:

giphy.gif

So that's not the cover??

I had to translate it from Portuguese to Spanish then into English, so there will be some mistakes for sure.

So what does this mean?! I want the new blue pic! Dear Aldo, please, delete your effort and we will forgive you! Sorry. 

:lol:

3 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

What's this clown saying now?

4 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

ALDO HAS SPOKEN

TRANSLATION:

He participated in the assassination of the cover, more like

i think i hate aldo diaz :shy:

What the hell is going on with this damn cover? When will this nightmare finally be over? :rotfl:

I will miss LDLHA and TAB on the DVD, they added to the ballad part of the tour. Always so many dance numbers and few ballads and it is extra itritating in this case. 

Why are people so mean to Aldo? Yes, his covers aren't great, but he's just a fan trying to show his passion for Madonna. It's Madonna picking his art. The guy is getting attacked viciously just for his artistic expression...it's really sad to see. Even if his cover proposals end up being complete shit, it's ultimately Madonna's fault if she picks one of them -- not his.

I completely agree. Madonna likes his work. It fits her vision. We have to deal with it. It's not his fault. It's hers.

8 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

ALDO HAS SPOKEN

TRANSLATION:

What the fuck does any of this even mean??? 

I'm hoping he ultimately has nothing to do with it...and just puts shit out there like this because I think he likes the attention.

1 hour ago, techno101 said:

Why are people so mean to Aldo? Yes, his covers aren't great, but he's just a fan trying to show his passion for Madonna. It's Madonna picking his art. The guy is getting attacked viciously just for his artistic expression...it's really sad to see. Even if his cover proposals end up being complete shit, it's ultimately Madonna's fault if she picks one of them -- not his.

Literally none of the shit he does can be considered art or artistic.

23 minutes ago, loowee said:

You're right, it's bad, so we should sit on the internet and bash him and make him feel like shit about it. 

1 hour ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

I completely agree. Madonna likes his work. It fits her vision. We have to deal with it. It's not his fault. It's hers.

Thank god someone here has common sense. She has plenty of fan art to choose from. She chose his, and it is what it is. 

If we're doing an assessment of good vs bad fan art, why don't we talk about some of the other "artists" out there? 

2 hours ago, techno101 said:

His fault because his designs are awful and his using Madonna image to make it worse.

1 hour ago, loowee said:

Thank you.

You're right, it's bad, so we should sit on the internet and bash him and make him feel like shit about it. 

His "art" is making me feel shit so yes I am going to make him feel shit too. Fuck him.  It's both his and M's fault. 

1 hour ago, Flip The Switch said:

His fault because his designs are awful and his using Madonna image to make it worse.

Great, then can you please make a better cover design and send it to M so we can have a good cover for the Blu Ray? Thanks! Can't see what she uses, now that everyone is gonna produce good designs. I'm sure you all can come up with something great for her!

HE chose to put his work out in the public sphere. Thus, he will be open to criticism. Period. That's just how it works.

He doesn't understand anything about the fundamentals of art or 2D composition. And the truth of the matter is that his work barely passes for amateur status. And with all honesty, that's being generous.

If he doesn't want to be so harshly criticized, he should greatly improve his skill set. As soon as possible.

If we're doing an assessment of good vs bad fan art, why don't we talk about some of the other "artists" out there? 

We already have. Many times on this board. We've mentioned several top quality graphic artists that at the very least know what they're doing.

Again -

https://www.instagram.com/ag_dresign/
https://www.behance.net/ag_dresign

https://www.instagram.com/fhonik/
http://fhonik.com/#/madonna-parallel/

Both are clearly competent and well-trained. And Fhonik's work is some of the best fan-based work I've ever seen!!! An actual professional.

Not to mention the various work here -

http://madonnafanmadecovers.blogspot.com/

and here -

http://coverlandia.net/search/node/Madonna

Full of amateur and semi-pro graphic artists that do work far and beyond anything Mr. Diaz has ever put out.

He deserves NO defense. End of story.

3 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

HE chose to put his work out in the public sphere. Thus, he will be open to criticism. Period. That's just how it works.

He doesn't understand anything about the fundamentals of art or 2D composition. And the truth of the matter is that his work barely passes for amateur status. And with all honesty, that's being generous.

If he doesn't want to be so harshly criticized, he should greatly improve his skill set. As soon as possible.

We already have. Many times on this board. We've mentioned several top quality graphic artists that at the very least know what they're doing.

Again -

https://www.instagram.com/ag_dresign/
https://www.behance.net/ag_dresign

https://www.instagram.com/fhonik/
http://fhonik.com/#/madonna-parallel/

Both are clearly competent and well-trained. And Fhonik's work is some of the best fan-based work I've ever seen!!! An actual professional.

Not to mention the various work here -

http://madonnafanmadecovers.blogspot.com/

and here -

http://coverlandia.net/search/node/Madonna

Full of amateur and semi-pro graphic artists that do work far and beyond anything Mr. Diaz has ever put out.

He deserves NO defense. End of story.

IMG_8391.GIF

6 hours ago, techno101 said:

His "proposed cover" (aka plea for attention) involved a picture of M from the Brits, not RH tour, with no feet and the background to the film poster for wonder woman. It is impossible to support an artist of QUALITY like Madonna using his artwork for a major release, especially considering the tour was stunning visually.

I don't like most of Aldo's artwork (some of it is not that bad though)
but it's not like Madonna herself could do a better job, we had shitty artwork for most of her live releases and Aldo had nothing to do with those

and anyone who's attacking him so viciously, if Madonna came to you and picked YOUR artwork no matter how shitty, would you say NO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
come on....
he has the right to make whatever artwork he wants or likes, and if there's someone out there who appreciates it good for him EXPRESS YOURSELF DON'T REPRESS YOURSELF

you can be baffled by the artistic choices of her/her team (and I am as well) but you can't blame the guy for doing whatever the f*ck he wants with his computer