MadonnaNation.com Forums
Magician

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray: Pre-order now available

Madonnas tours are visually amazing but audio average anyways in person.

I wish she would bring back her band.

Edited by Confessit

http://www.madonna.com/news/title/rebel-heart-tour-dvdblu-ray--cd-tracklisting-revealed

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu Ray & CD Tracklisting Revealed

August 16, 2017

While Madonna’s Rebel Heart Tour is now available for pre-order, we are happy to share the tracklisting to each of the formats to be released on September 16!
Click here to pre-order your copy or visit Madonna’s official storenow for exclusive t-shirt + DVD or Blu-Ray bundles and a fan club only t-shirt design!

DVD+CD / BLU RAY + CD

DVD / Blu-Ray 
01.   Rebel Heart Tour Intro
02.   Iconic      
03.   Bitch I'm Madonna        
04.   Burning Up                  
05.   Holy Water / Vogue              
06.   Devil Pray
07.   Messiah (Video Interlude)
08.   Body Shop                   
09.   True Blue 
10.   Deeper and Deeper      
11.   HeartBreakCity           
12.   Like A Virgin
13.   S.E.X. (Video Interlude)
14.   Living For Love
15.   La Isla Bonita                 
16.   Dress You Up / Into The Groove
17.   Rebel Heart             
18.   Illuminati (Video Interlude)
19.   Music
20.   Candy Shop                 
21.   Material Girl                 
22.   La Vie En Rose              
23.   Unapologetic Bitch        
24.   Holiday   

EXTRAS
01.   An Excerpt from “Tears Of A Clown”
02.   Like A Prayer

CD 
01.   Rebel Heart Tour Intro
02.   Iconic
03.   Bitch I'm Madonna
04.   Burning Up
05.   Holy Water / Vogue
06.   Devil Pray
07.   Deeper and Deeper
08.   HeartBreakCity
09.   Living For Love
10.   La Isla Bonita
11.   Rebel Heart
12.   Candy Shop
13.   Unapologetic Bitch
14.   Holiday

DOUBLE CD / DIGITAL AUDIO

CD1
01.     Rebel Heart Tour Intro
02.     Iconic
03.     Bitch I'm Madonna
04.     Burning Up
05.     Holy Water / Vogue
06.     Devil Pray
07.     Body Shop
08.     True Blue
09.     Deeper and Deeper
10.     HeartBreakCity
11.     Like A Virgin

CD2
01.     Living For Love
02.     La Isla Bonita
03.     Dress You Up / Into The Groove
04.     Rebel Heart
05.     Music
06.     Candy Shop
07.     Material Girl
08.     La Vie En Rose
09.     Unapologetic Bitch
10.     Holiday
11.     BONUS TRACK: Like A Prayer

Well I hope I got everything.  I did the happy birthday to me madonna dot com $69 gift set. Lol

I liked the girl shirt better but oh well.  I'm always stuck on that damn cross.  

Im confused now tho.  Like...I want that double cd. Everything's so messy with her. 

Meh, i preordered the film from iTunes, plan to stream the audio from spotify.

It’s funny that she finally ditched those damn interludes from the CD, I’ll will properly arrange a playlist with LDLHA, WTG and TAB.

Nah... won't be bothering to buy any of this 

1 hour ago, moniquearis said:

screenshot-madonna.fanfire.com-2017-08-16-11-32-51screenshot-madonna.fanfire.com-2017-08-16-11-32-07

Lol oh those are actually cute

Will wait for this to be reduced I got the show on my hard drive to tide me over.

The cover is so much better than the planned one, and the audio mix is better than MDNA. The only thing that has really bothered me about the past few releases is the "fake audience", but that's it. Looking forward to this release!

The overall mix is indeed much, much better than the MDNA mess. If only they didn't mute the live lead vocal for so many tracks.

so true blue & en rose it there. will the ones saying they wouldnt buy this before now buy this?!?!

and those two who said they arent buying this at all. why not? who are you? lol

3 hours ago, Kim said:

Probably because they got slapped on the wrist for putting up the pre order too soon. Oh well, they've probably lost about 19 Amazon pre sales so far for this FLOP.

The Material Girl mix is okay apart from the fact is doesn't in any way sound like a live recording, but then it didn't in the arena either so :bad:

And that (gents) T shirt they're trying to get rid of is crap.

Another opportunity wasted, but OH WELL.

Hun at this point in the game I'm just glad there's a DVD/Blu-Ray for 'the collection' :lmao:

And may I add -

I'm listening to Material Girl on Spotify now and it sounds like Madonna singing along to a backing track really. I get they try to make it sound updated and electronic or whatever but it doesn't sound LIVE! 

And yes they've 'fixed' some of her vox again. Ugh.

Apart from my complaints about her vocals I have to say that the track sounds great on my headphones. I love the beat and the bass is loud and clear.

44 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

so true blue & en rose it there. will the ones saying they wouldnt buy this before now buy this?!?!

and those two who said they arent buying this at all. why not? who are you? lol

They're not on the CD included with the DVD/Blu. You need to buy the separate double CD for the actual 'highlights'. And I (and many others) won't be buying it (yet) as it's the exact same edited concert that we already have in full HD sitting on our hard-drives. 14 minutes of extra content is not enough to encourage non loons to buy this tat. When it hits the bargain bins in a week or two, then I'll buy it for 'the collection'.

10 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

Hun at this point in the game I'm just glad there's a DVD/Blu-Ray for 'the collection' :lmao:

Money for old rope, let's face it.

As part of my Madonna birthday celebrations, Holiday from The Girlie Show (London) has just come on and it sounds about 200 times better than Material Girl from Rebel Heart Tour. Sort it out Madonna! 

I just like the RHT Like A Virgin.  But I'm glad I could gift the Queen $70 lol

Is Material Girly her new single? Will it  chart on Billboard?

I doubt it will chart on the Bareback Hot 100 shart let alone Billboard to be fair...

6 hours ago, Suedehead said:

I doubt it will chart on the Bareback Hot 100 shart let alone Billboard to be fair...

Her last single charted on some markets though? It was called "Two Steps Behind" I think..

It was better than this new single tbh.

1 minute ago, dollhouse said:

Her last single charted on some markets though? It was called "Two Steps Behind" I think..

It was better than this new single tbh.

:dead:

i wish this cd counted as part of her deal. lol (not to start that conversation again) but i doubt it is.

i will be buying the blu-ray only. i wish there was a dvd combo. if i had the money i would get the cd just for my collection but i would never listen to it like the rest of her dvd live cd's. 

3 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

i wish this cd counted as part of her deal. lol (not to start that conversation again) but i doubt it is.

i will be buying the blu-ray only. i wish there was a dvd combo. if i had the money i would get the cd just for my collection but i would never listen to it like the rest of her dvd live cd's. 

who listens to her live cds i wonder ..i already have the hd file on my computer ,i don't think i'll be buing the dvd (i don't have a bluray player)

6 minutes ago, sotos8 said:

who listens to her live cds i wonder ..i already have the hd file on my computer ,i don't think i'll be buing the dvd (i don't have a bluray player)

I never listen to live Madonna albums EXCEPT for excerpts from I'm Going To Tell You A Secret and the Sticky & Sweet CDs because they were semi-decent. The other live albums she's released have been appalling. I do occasionally listen to live albums by other artists like (for instance) the legendary Live At Budokan by Cheap Trick, Mirrorball by queen Sarah or Venus by queen Tori etc. 

Let's be honest, ultimately Madonna is a visual artist. There'll always be something missing if you just listen to her live albums.. 

I preordered the double CD but for the bluray I will wait for it to be in liquidation in a few months to the extent that it offers nothing more than what I already have.

4 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

I never listen to live Madonna albums EXCEPT for excerpts from I'm Going To Tell You A Secret and the Sticky & Sweet CDs because they were semi-decent. The other live albums she's released have been appalling. I do occasionally listen to live albums by other artists like (for instance) the legendary Live At Budokan by Cheap Trick, Mirrorball by queen Sarah or Venus by queen Tori etc. 

Let's be honest, ultimately Madonna is a visual artist. There'll always be something missing if you just listen to her live albums.. 

yeah ,imagine if we didn't get to see the performances and only listened to them? M is the ultimate showgirl ,not a rock singer . I simply don't see the purpose of these live cds

Will Wait for a deep discount for this cd/dvd release due to the stupid editings and ommissions.

1 minute ago, Ghost Town said:

Will Wait for a deep discount for this cd/dvd release due to the stupid editings and ommissions.

Editing is great in my opinion 

Not buying shit. I have the show in my DVR already. Will stream it from google play for sure though

I ordered my combo. inspite of the high Price, plus I had to pay usd $21.00 for the only shipment method they gave. I still love the Queen and I'm glad I can still spend my money on her.

I can't believe so many people don't love the live albums! They're my favorites! And let's not forget that you can ONLY get Erotica/You Thrill Me on the live album.