Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray: Pre-order now available

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Who are Eagle Vision? It's so random that they're releasing her material, I found this on their page: 

IMG_6306.PNG

And I don't care if they don't put the whole show on video, I'm happy with the cd having the whole concert ūüôĆūüŹĹ

Eagle Vision are a distributor and as I said in an earlier post, have recently released a huge catalogue of old concerts on Standard def Bluray. This is why I am hoping she's struck a deal to release the older ones as well. They also released Katy Perry's last concert Bluray.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what is EAGLE VISION and what has happened to Interscope?

I hope this is the DVD cover as it is much better IMHO than the previously advertised one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lmao they chose the right picture but the design is uglier than any Aldo creation

So is the CD released separately from the DVD? It sounds like it will be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can live with that lame typography. That cover with the strong iconic image is a 100 leagues better than all of Aldo's photoshop disasters with missing feet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JWAD said:

Eagle Vision are a distributor and as I said in an earlier post, have recently released a huge catalogue of old concerts on Standard def Bluray. This is why I am hoping she's struck a deal to release the older ones as well. They also released Katy Perry's last concert Bluray.

Maybe that's why she was going through those BAT archives back in December 2016 :think:
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The typeography is identical to what was used on the tour program.

IMG_2360.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well im glad we are finally getting closer

 It will keep us warm during fall and winter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg if that's the cover I love it.  First cover from a real live moment in 16 years 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, surannée said:

Is this the official, final cover art? 

We don't know yet. Let's hope it is. There is a photo credit under it so here's hoping! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't believe they actually chose an awesome pic for the cover! 

 

c2P8Ijt.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best cover art so far for the DVD

giphy.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Lolo said:

I can't believe they actually chose an awesome pic for the cover! 

 

c2P8Ijt.gif

They got it right this time for the cover picture... they need to showcase MADONNA is the cover and her beauty and awesome fitness at age 58...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Hector said:

I can live with that lame typography. That cover with the strong iconic image is a 100 leagues better than all of Aldo's photoshop disasters with missing feet.

Tea! I like it, simple. Kinda what's trending in design with the font/placement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

where's TOAC show?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well there is a difference between a GREAT picture and GREAT cover art, which this isn't.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah the picture is great, and thank god for that. Because the cover art really doesn't exist, they put absolutely no thought behind it, like not even attempting to try.  Though it is possible that this isn't the final thing...so I'll wait and see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Andra said:

Yeah the picture is great, and thank god for that. Because the cover art really doesn't exist, they put absolutely no thought behind it, like not even attempting to try.  Though it is possible that this isn't the final thing...so I'll wait and see.

Well thank god they didn't even try. I'd rather have that than aldo diaz's overedited amateur tacky mess. 

 

 

btw am I the only one who thinks the cover is too good (for her DVDs' standards) to be true? :lmao: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×