MadonnaNation.com Forums
Magician

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray: Pre-order now available

Has it really been cancelled? :birthday:

For the first time ever. I think it's time for Madonna to open the vaults. Not to take any goodies out though, but to put this FLOP RELEASE back in!

Lock it up, lock it up, lock it up forever!

6 hours ago, Kim said:

For the first time ever. I think it's time for Madonna to open the vaults. Not to take any goodies out though, but to put this FLOP RELEASE back in!

Lock it up, lock it up, lock it up forever!

LOCK HER UP ! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP !!!:lmao::dead::manson:  :sadface:

:lmao:this thread !!

What a MESS !! :lmao:

When your own hardocre fans say they will boycott your product, I guess there's shit in the fan, :rotfl:

4 hours ago, runa said:

:lmao:this thread !!

What a MESS !! :lmao:

When your own hardocre fans say they will boycott your product, I guess there's shit in the fan, :rotfl:

Give me Who's That Girl, even as a bonus track on the audio CD and I'd buy it!

the way it's coming - no cash from me, Madonna!

I guess Rebel Heart wont reach 1 million now..

Maybe it's now going to Netflix instead of the DVD release? It might explain her recent visit to the Netflix offices and the pre-order nowdisappearing 

I'm not interested in buying it either, this has never happened 2 me before! And I buy shit all the time, like DVD's from
an actual store, not even online....they need 2 realize that my gay ass money is theirs as long as they make it worth my while...

I'm so easy, honestly... :D

1 hour ago, animalinstinct said:

Maybe it's now going to Netflix instead of the DVD release? It might explain her recent visit to the Netflix offices and the pre-order nowdisappearing 

Shouldn't be one or the other. Previous releases went both to hard copy sale as well as streaming on Netflix.

5 hours ago, acko said:

I'm not interested in buying it either, this has never happened 2 me before! And I buy shit all the time, like DVD's from
an actual store, not even online....they need 2 realize that my gay ass money is theirs as long as they make it worth my while...

I'm so easy, honestly... :D

We're angry! And we're not gonna take it anymore!

But really, what a flop!

NOT GETTING MY COIN

I've asked around here in Australia about the release or even a pre-order at stores like JB-HI-FI & Sanity & have been told at this stage it is not getting released here in Oz, how ridiculous considering she brought the tour  & filmed a majority of it here!:bad:

I'm guessing the bigger project is In Bed with Madonna 3: How to Sabotage Your Own Career and the DVD is now jancelled. A bit like what she did with Get Up Lisbon: Re-invention World Tour 2004, announced then cancelled in favour of Truth or Dare 2: Behind the Kabbalah

Is the DVD release actually cancelled or is this all speculation?

Update: I've just looked at that 14 track CD, there are a lot of great songs missing from that CD.

54 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

Update: I've just looked at that 14 track CD, there are a lot of great songs missing from that CD.

That's why it deserves to be jancelled. They're obviously trying to scam us by including the actual vocal highlights (True Blue, LVER) on the standalone 2-CD edition so that we will buy both the DVD/Bluray+CD AND the 2-CD products. They have no respect for us, so they're NOT getting my coins.

18 hours ago, Suedehead said:

NOT GETTING MY COIN

what about your groin or your loins?

It is all rather strange. I hope the pre-orders will appear again soon.

4 hours ago, tasteinmen said:

Speculation.

10 hours ago, tasteinmen said:

DVD cancelled. She's re-editing the concert now to be included on this new Netflix release:

IMG_9641.PNG

:shock:

Watch this get delayed till November and then mysteriously cancelled :lmao:

Her team is a joke. Guy Oseary is beyond a joke. 

I simply cannot watch how leaving WB ruined the career of the queen of pop life..

Remember when she said that 2017 will be very busy year?Yeah right. So, How do you like those apples?:IMG_1564:

30 minutes ago, Royal T said:

Remember when she said that 2017 will be very bissy year?Yeah right. So, How do you like those apples?:IMG_1564:

She may be busy but it has nothing to do with her being an artist, she is obviously done with that.

31 minutes ago, Royal T said:

Remember when she said that 2017 will be very bissy year?Yeah right. So, How do you like those apples?:IMG_1564:

It may be a busy year, preparing her film, opening the hospital. I am sure M does not just sit around. 

But her music and video releases are just not important for her. It's a pity, cause this is where her career came from.

Who releases a DVD two years after the fact in this day and age of instant everything? EPIC FAIL

Do you think her team watches UK midweek chart positions?!?!?!?! :lmao:

Well the announcement on madonna.com is still there so let's see, including the 'stay tuned for pre-order info coming soon!!' :manson: