MadonnaNation.com Forums
Magician

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray: Pre-order now available

19 minutes ago, rubinger said:

I said MANY, not everybody. 

Well, I was referring to the general consensus at this board.

For the most part, seems like those who didn't like it still don't...and I think those of us who did like it still do. I think that has stayed pretty steady here.

I loved the show, loved and vibrated with each extra song she sung, but I hated the edition of Showtime broadcast, I disappointed even more by the incomplete DVD with missing songs from the setlist and much more the fact that the cd in pre-sale in amazon did not contain the really high points of the show such as True Blue, Music, La vie en Rose and Like a Virgin. I will not buy a product that does not even have the full setlist. It's the first time this happens since The Virgin Tour!!! I still can't believe it. But I do not want the cancellation, I know other people want this product. But end of the story of this DVD for ME.

1 hour ago, Snowball83 said:

I think news definitely feeds back to her from forums, even if she doesn't directly read them herself. 

This thread has been too brutal, and the people that have gone in hard, time and time again just because they haven't got the "perfect" release they wanted, need to take a serious look at their lives. 

Personally I think the Showtime edit was beautifully done and I really want an official physical release of it. Praying some of her OWN fans haven't fucked that up. 

I did take a "serious look" at myself, I also had a happy look at myself, a sad look, a frowny look, an annoyed look. Didn't make much difference, still a crap release. Come back when you've been at fan since 1984...

IMG_9614.GIF

Virgin Tour- incomplete

WTG- bad editing

BAT- ?

GS- bad cover

DWT- bad effects

RIT- ?

CT- bad effects

S&S- bad sound

MDNA- bad editing

I don't agree with all of these things but these are the most common complaints on these releases. There will never be a release that fans are happy with. That goes for the vid collections too......IC had missing videos as did 93:99......Celebration was too low of quality considering the available technology at the time......the fans will always always always find something that's not right or missing. It must suck to NEVER be able to enjoy anything. :imsad:

the fact that some of the highlights of the show are missing from the bonus cd makes perfect sense (at least from their point of view) to me since there is a separate double-cd set available

if the bonus cd included all the songs, who would buy the other separate release?
Of course I would have prefered the option of buyin the full show dvd+cd instead but they Always milk the most cash out of the fans....

I like most of the showtime edit.. I think it's fine. I just think they're not doing her any favors to make her voice sound flat sometimes, or to leave out some of the best moments on the tour while letting a weaker interlude (s.e.x.) stay in. it just doesnt make sense. but the editing is far better than MDNA. if they only add a few extra songs, im sure most people here would be super excited and happy (& buy it 10x). 

I think it is really possible they cancelled it. Why else remove bith products from amazon. Somebody contact amazon. ☺ They replied to me when I sent ling time ago.

Wait so it's cancelled? :lol:

17 minutes ago, Andra said:

Wait so it's cancelled? :lol:

No it's going to be cancelled, she's spent money on this release. It's probably already been manufactured, she's not going to waste money. They probably put the pre-order on too early as it wasn't available on Amazon in any other country apart from the US. If anything she's probably postponed it to include everything we have been complaining about. #monkeysmightflyoutofmybutt

36 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

The showtime edit is perfect. I have no complaints with that. 

Agreed!

#justiceforwtg

#justiceforldlha

:chuckle:

6 hours ago, JWAD said:

I did take a "serious look" at myself, I also had a happy look at myself, a sad look, a frowny look, an annoyed look. Didn't make much difference, still a crap release. Come back when you've been at fan since 1984...

IMG_9614.GIF

Nice try, been a fan since 84 myself. Cya, not going to spend a second longer arguing with a bitter mess. Unlike yourself I move on if I don't like something. 

Oh jeez Louise you guys. Let's keep it light. We're all here because we like Madonna. There plenty of other things to get into fights about with other people. Let's keep it light and remember the focus of this forum. 

There could have been a million different things that could have been done to please everyone. I would have loved to have seen the Rebel Rebel tribute to David Bowie or Crazy for You from Singapore or literally the dozen other variations of the show around the world. I am in no way saying this release is perfect, but having the angry people shitting on the excited people is really a downer. I'm trying to be divisive and everyone is entitled to their opinion but some people in this thread have gone out of their way to be really negative and it's unbecoming of Madonna fans. 

Well if the release is cancelled there is no point in arguing what is on it anyway

Personally I won't buy it. Don't really see the point if it's the Showtime version. 

I was was hoping for LDLHA and WTG as extras even, but without anything like that it's not enough for me to part with cash just because it's Madonna,

I called eaglerock and she said it was postponed. Their number is on their official page. If anyone finds out anything more, please tell us.

Postponed? Until Christmas 2018??

5 minutes ago, Runaway Lover said:

Postponed? Until Christmas 2018??

She said she didnt know why but would ask around because she knew the people involved with the release. I hope more people contact them so we can get an answer. She was very friendly and it was obvious I was the first or only one who had called them.

2 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

She said she didnt know why but would ask around because she knew the people involved with the release. I hope more people contact them so we can get an answer. She was very friendly and it was obvious I was the first or only one who had called them.

Hmm. Thank you for your effort. This is really strange. 

If this release was really cancelled then it would be Madonna's final decision, and there's NO WAY she'd make such a decision when she's been busy in Malawi this past week. Calm down people.

They are including WTG and LDLHA!!!! 

Yaaaaaaasssssss! 

:headbang: :headbang:  :headbang:

I will absolutely buy everything I need the HD version in my life NOW!!! (Well as soon as possible...) 

4 minutes ago, Runaway Lover said:

Hmm. Thank you for your effort. This is really strange. 

No problem, it was no effort though, eaglerock's phone number is on their page and the woman who answered was aware of the fact that the preorder was cancelled, so that wasnt an accident. She said she would ask around and hopefully have some answeres soon, she predicted some changes were made on the DVD. She was super friendly. I hope other people will call because it is kind of loony even for me to call multiple times. If you hear something please share it here.

Goddamnit. WHY did something new have to occur for Bat-Fat to freak out about?

9 minutes ago, Pedro said:

They are including WTG and LDLHA!!!! 

Yaaaaaaasssssss! 

:headbang: :headbang:  :headbang:

I will absolutely buy everything I need the HD version in my life NOW!!! (Well as soon as possible...) 

Is this true? :nervous:

23 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

No problem, it was no effort though, eaglerock's phone number is on their page and the woman who answered was aware of the fact that the preorder was cancelled, so that wasnt an accident. She said she would ask around and hopefully have some answeres soon, she predicted some changes were made on the DVD. She was super friendly. I hope other people will call because it is kind of loony even for me to call multiple times. If you hear something please share it here.

Please stop getting hysterical AGAIN. It's pretty obvious the Amazon US presale page went live too early. They do it ALL the time for many different releases - to the consternation of many different distribution companies.

9 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Is this true? :nervous:

Perdón amigo it was a joke... 

Je suis désolé
Lo siento
Ik ben droevig
Sono spiacente
Perdóname

🙏🏻

49 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Perdón amigo it was a joke... 

Je suis désolé
Lo siento
Ik ben droevig
Sono spiacente
Perdóname

🙏🏻

*Se retira lentamente* 😒😅IMG_9192.GIF

3 hours ago, Snowball83 said:

Nice try, been a fan since 84 myself. Cya, not going to spend a second longer arguing with a bitter mess. Unlike yourself I move on if I don't like something. 

Oh please, if you can't see the humour in the posts I put out then you need to have a wee look at yourself. Many of them have been satirical and funny to other forum users. It's all a pantomime. So chill the fuck out and please don't resort calling me a "bitter mess", that's just pathetic and is one-way ticket to getting yourself banned. Peace and Love 🤗 

IMG_9616.GIF

IMG_9617.PNG

Two months to release date and still no pre-order page on Amazon? 
FAIL

30 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

*Se retira lentamente* 😒😅IMG_9192.GIF

:lmao:

:kiss2: :brenspin: