MadonnaNation.com Forums
Magician

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray: Pre-order now available

The cover photo is perfect. "Love Don't Live Here Anymore" is an almost unforgivable omission but otherwise this is an excellent concert. I'ma be happy we're getting this on Bluray.

AND PLEASE LET QUALITY CONTROL HAVE A LOOK AT THIS PRODUCT NOW AND NOT AFTER WE ALL COMPLAIN EN MASSE ON RELEASE DAY ABOUT FAULTY AUDIO AND/OR VIDEO ENCODING GLITCH-TASTICATIONS. Thanks.

The cuts that were made to the broadcast were already known so I'm not surprised or disappointed they're not on the DVD, but the omission of "Music" (which was very cool) and "La Vie En Rose" on the CD is bafflingly dumb. But we should all expect this kind of thing by now.

6 minutes ago, vocalism said:

The cuts that were made to the broadcast were already known so I'm not surprised or disappointed they're not on the DVD, but the omission of "Music" (which was very cool) and "La Vie En Rose" on the CD is bafflingly dumb. But we should all expect this kind of thing by now.

6 minutes ago, vocalism said:

Probably because Music was mimed in a 99% and they wanted a dancey record.

La Viè En Rose was her best vocal moment of the show. At least we have it on DVD.

8 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Probably because Music was mimed in a 99% and they wanted a dancey record.

La Viè En Rose was her best vocal moment of the show. At least we have it on DVD.

That's never stopped them before! They even fucking put interludes on these CDs.

5 minutes ago, vocalism said:

That's never stopped them before! They even fucking put interludes on these CDs.

Well, that's a good point. :lmao:

Still sad about WTG not being included. 

Now wait so they're releasing another standalone 2-CD edition, which includes the actual highlights of the tour? They're really trying to scam the 5000 hardcore fans left with shitty products aren't they? 

NO SALE.

At least we have wonderful concert music bootlegs... 

A CD with Highlights WTF??? :banghead:

A 2CD standalone with similar quality to MDNTCDs??? :banghead: 

6 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

Yaaaaaaas putas!!!

:confessions: 

14 minutes ago, Pedro said:

At least we have wonderful concert music bootlegs... 

A CD with Highlights WTF??? :banghead:

A 2CD standalone with similar quality to MDNTCDs??? :banghead: 

Do we know the track listing for the 2CD standalone album? Lots of people are saying it's the same as the CD of highlight for the DVD / Blueray but Amazon does not yet have a track listing for the standalone CD, just the DVD/Blueray with highlights CD. 

I'm really hoping the CD is complete. 

If they're doing a 2 CD release, I'm guessing that's the full show. That's the only thing that would make sense.
Why they're also doing a single CD of highlights with the film is kind of unnecessary though.

I've always thought they should just do a Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack (like most movie releases), and just sell the full show audio on a separate CD release. Makes it so much more simple.

18 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

If they're doing a 2 CD release, I'm guessing that's the full show. That's the only thing that would make sense.
Why they're also doing a single CD of highlights with the film is kind of unnecessary though.

I've always thought they should just do a Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack (like most movie releases), and just sell the full show audio on a separate CD release. Makes it so much more simple.

^^ This. Absolutely. 

1 hour ago, VogueMusic said:

They can't do that; it would actually be logical.

As @kim said previously, it means more money for them and maybe also better first-week sales on the charts?

1 hour ago, VogueMusic said:

That would be logical, demonstrate a good strategic marketing plan and excellent management. Madonna has NONE of those things in terms of her career in over 10 years. She needs to take a good look at herself. This release is going to monumentally bomb on the record charts (DVD charts are very easy to reach #1) and it's all down to bad management. You would have thought she'd learned by the terrible sales for MDNA Tour, but no, yet another fuck-up.

Who cares about those asshole CD's. They were shit EVERY TIME.

23 minutes ago, acko said:

Who cares about those asshole CD's. They were shit EVERY TIME.

IGTTYAS and Confessions were actually superbly mastered as (stereo) CDs. They did not use the same master as the DVD releases. MDNAT on the other hand was a mere rip from the DVD and you could tell. I don't expect an improvement on RHT, to be frank. 

1 minute ago, Cyber-Raga said:

IGTTYAS and Confessions were actually superbly mastered as (stereo) CDs. They did not use the same master as the DVD releases. MDNAT on the other hand was a mere rip from the DVD and you could tell. I don't expect an improvement on RHT, to be frank. 

There is still hope, since the discs are made by Eagle Entertainment instead of Shiterscope..

On 7/9/2017 at 6:01 PM, Pedro said:

I can't understand how the terrible SEX interlude made it in the final edition and LDLHA and WTG didn't, I guess it is to show the separation between one segment and the next... 

you aren't allowed to say that here ;) 

but to be brutally honest, including that horrible sex interlude that bored everyone and not songs like LDLHA, wtg, or LAP is a BIG mistake and sadly shows that this woman needs a better team. on the one hand she's showing her amazing taste in music on TOAC, on the other hand she's pole dancing. why can't she be consistent? that's why some fans are not caring about this anymore. she's channeling stevie nicks in ghosttown, and a minute later she's britney/nicki minaj.

and you're telling me she isnt including la vie en rose, true blue, and music on the live CDs? let me guess, the interludes and bitch im madonna are on it? 

8 hours ago, loowee said:

Now wait so they're releasing another standalone 2-CD edition, which includes the actual highlights of the tour? They're really trying to scam the 5000 hardcore fans left with shitty products aren't they? 

NO SALE.

This is a perfect case for illegal downloading.

44 minutes ago, Nikki said:

on the one hand she's showing her amazing taste in music on TOAC, on the other hand she's pole dancing. why can't she be consistent? that's why some fans are not caring about this anymore. she's channeling stevie nicks in ghosttown, and a minute later she's britney/nicki minaj.

Not trying to defend this tragic release, but what you said here has nothing to do with the DVD. Being electic and bipolar is the whole point of her "rebel heart" concept, and it has nothing to do with how bad her team is.

28 minutes ago, loowee said:

Not trying to defend this tragic release, but what you said here has nothing to do with the DVD. Being electic and bipolar is the whole point of her "rebel heart" concept, and it has nothing to do with how bad her team is.

This.

That was kind of the whole point of this "Rebel" "Heart" project - these two sides of the coin (which have always been a part of her work).

6 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

Exactly. Looks more like Celebration (standard/2 CD) and Rebel Heart.

8 hours ago, Sanctuary said:

Do we know the track listing for the 2CD standalone album? Lots of people are saying it's the same as the CD of highlight for the DVD / Blueray but Amazon does not yet have a track listing for the standalone CD, just the DVD/Blueray with highlights CD. 

I'm really hoping the CD is complete. 

Me 2! 

2 hours ago, Nikki said:

you aren't allowed to say that here ;) 

but to be brutally honest, including that horrible sex interlude that bored everyone and not songs like LDLHA, wtg, or LAP is a BIG mistake and sadly shows that this woman needs a better team. on the one hand she's showing her amazing taste in music on TOAC, on the other hand she's pole dancing. why can't she be consistent? that's why some fans are not caring about this anymore. she's channeling stevie nicks in ghosttown, and a minute later she's britney/nicki minaj.

and you're telling me she isnt including la vie en rose, true blue, and music on the live CDs? let me guess, the interludes and bitch im madonna are on it? 

:chuckle:

20 hours ago, JWAD said:

Amazon UK just sent me this:IMG_9608.PNG

:lmao:

Pre-ordered the blu-ray! 

EXCLUSIVE:

Here is the poster for the release. She's been working her ass off!!! Look at all the formats it's coming out on. Amazon with be updated soon with the proper track listing and formats. I cannot wait for the Bluray Live Collection!!!!!!

IMG_9612.PNG

10 hours ago, JWAD said:

That would be logical, demonstrate a good strategic marketing plan and excellent management. Madonna has NONE of those things in terms of her career in over 10 years. She needs to take a good look at herself. This release is going to monumentally bomb on the record charts (DVD charts are very easy to reach #1) and it's all down to bad management. You would have thought she'd learned by the terrible sales for MDNA Tour, but no, yet another fuck-up.

I agree with all of this... but at this point I don't think these releases are for charts. Maybe to make some extra cash, but I see the CD especially as throwing a bone to the fans. And as a fan, I really don't need or want a live CD of her tours at this point. Would be nice to have I guess, but I'd never listen to them.