MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Blu-ray: Pre-order now available

I really hope that Aldo Diaz's cover was an April Fools' joke coming too late 😓

Looks beautiful!

49 minutes ago, SPM said:

Looks beautiful!

Yes! Si! 

I wasn't able to download the HD file so I just saw the YouTube version and I can't wait to watch it in HD in its entirety. 

I got an email with the info and maybe this is the final cover? 

The photo is beautiful, the font for Madonna is weird but at least it's better than the Aldo mess

IMG_6302.PNG

Omg. Is that the cover??? Yaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssdsddd

Too good for this to be the cover!! Still fingers crossed though!!!

12 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

I got an email with the info and maybe this is the final cover? 

The photo is beautiful, the font for Madonna is weird but at least it's better than the Aldo mess

IMG_6302.PNG

What info came with it about the DVD?

got the same mail.

just the same info we already got

I had the email to and it said it was a 22 track set list does that include the missing songs?

SCREAMING

SHAKING

CRYING

FINALLY

I pray Madonna read the backlash towards the Aldo Diaz' work and decided to replace it with this fantastic pic! That would make it the best DVD cover for the queen ever! Please M! I will buy multiple copies with this and promote it like hell!!! 

It clearly says "A version of the show previously debuted on Showtime."

A. Version.

Could this mean we're getting the full show?

And also, the font for her name is the same one that was used on the tour program cover. It makes sense.

That cover is 10000x better than the Aldo one. Hopefully it's real.

25 minutes ago, hawes-king said:

I had the email to and it said it was a 22 track set list does that include the missing songs?

I think the 22 tracks was referring to the cd

Really hoping that's the final cover. Love that shot!

33 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

What info came with it about the DVD?

MADONNA: REBEL HEART TOUR
LIVE DVD, BLU-RAY & DIGITAL CONCERT FILM TO BE RELEASED SEPTEMBER 15 WITH CONCERT ALBUM 

Dear Pedro ,

MADONNA has announced that her record-breaking MADONNA: REBEL HEART TOURwill be released by Eagle Vision on September 15 on digital download, DVD and Blu-ray complete with bonus content, and an audio CD of highlights from her much-heralded tour.

The Material Girl will also release a live album featuring 22 songs from the Rebel Heart Tour, available on double CD and digital download.

The MADONNA: REBEL HEART TOUR film was recorded around the world and features both live and behind the scenes material, as well as previously unreleased footage culminating with performances at the Qudos Bank Arena in Sydney, Australia in March of 2016. MADONNA: REBEL HEART TOUR is co-directed by Danny Tull and Nathan Rissman, both of whom have worked extensively with Madonna on her feature films and tour movies. A version of the film previously debuted on Showtime in December 2016.

The tracklist for MADONNA: REBEL HEART TOUR film and live concert album span all decades of the iconic superstar's illustrious career, including songs from her chart-topping Rebel Heart album to classic fan favorites. Of particular note to longtime fans will be the new interpretations of some of Madonna’s timeless hits.

Praise includes: Madonna is Unstoppable (New York Times); Doesn’t Miss a Beat (Washington Post); the Queen of Pop…an inspirational figure (LA Weekly); the ultimate professional (Entertainment Weekly); on fire (Rolling Stone); an authoritative diva far from the end of her reign (Time Out New York); the genre’s greatest icon (Boston Herald); immeasurable (Detroit News); Queen of the World (Willamette Week); bigger, if not better than ever (San Diego Union-Tribune).

Produced by Live Nation Global Touring, the Rebel Heart Tour kicked off on September 9, 2015 in Montreal and visited arenas in 55 cities on four continents over seven months. Madonna performed 82 shows, plus the special “Tears Of A Clown” fan club show in Melbourne. The tour grossed $169.8 Million with 1,045,479 in attendance, making her the top grossing touring female artist in the history of Billboard Boxscore with over $1.31 billion in ticket sales sold over the course of her career. Madonna is also the fourth top grossing touring act since tracking began in 1990.

The Rebel Heart Tour was directed by Jamie King with musical direction by Kevin Antunes (with band keyboardist Ric'key Pageot, drummer Brian Frasier-Moore, guitarist Monte Pittman, and background vocalists Kiley Dean and Nicki Richards), lead choreography by Megan Lawson, hair by Andy LeCompte, makeup by Aaron Henrikson, and costume design by Arianne Phillips.

Stay tuned for pre-order info coming soon!

ICON TEAM
MADONNA.COM 

Posted (edited)

I hope that's the cover.

Edited by SecretGarden

The cover looks amazing 

finally!

is this the final cover though, it's just that promo pic from previous press releases

Guys its just a poster

Don't care about the cover.

What's their reluctance to put out an actual setlist I wonder? and to say what actual extras are on it? (we already know this anyway as it's been classified and passed by the BBFC)

But true to form, Icon sends out an email of info that we already got from other sources weeks ago. Never change, Icon; never change :flirt:

Who are Eagle Vision? It's so random that they're releasing her material, I found this on their page: 

IMG_6306.PNG

And I don't care if they don't put the whole show on video, I'm happy with the cd having the whole concert 🙌🏽

I think this at least proves that the horrific Aldo cover hasn't been confirmed, as it would surely of been on that email (praying it's the one at the top - think it's the best we can hope for). 

Personally I love the Showtime edit and would be happy for that alone on the disc with some extras.