Vehicle hit pedestrians in London

I was wondering why this wasn't being covered by the 24hr news earlier, then I saw that it was a group of Muslims mown down by a white guy as they left their mosque and it made more sense.

1 hour ago, Kim said:

I was wondering why this wasn't being covered by the 24hr news earlier, then I saw that it was a group of Muslims mown down by a white guy as they left their mosque and it made more sense.

As if the act wasn't terrible enough, then this on top of it. The motivations of these news outlets and agenda pushers is so transparent, and one of the reasons acts like these, from all sides, will continue to happen.

4 hours ago, Kim said:

Yeah and I'm sure the white guy has "mental problems"..

Every article i have seen here in Australia states apparant 'terrorist attack' in inverted commas...pretty obviously that the media does not see an attack on a group of people as a terrorist attack. Makes me sick. 

7 hours ago, Kim said:

5 hours ago, San said:

As if the act wasn't terrible enough, then this on top of it. The motivations of these news outlets and agenda pushers is so transparent, and one of the reasons acts like these, from all sides, will continue to happen.

Pathetic and disgusting biased journalism.  

It saddens me that I actually had the displeasure of encountering Douchebags that were celebrating what this POS did; Calling him a "Hero" and that he took the "right action on behalf of the silent Majority." 

Good Job in flaming the fans of hatred there Alt. Right Jackasses! 

The man was caught at the scene by Muslims themselves and the Imam went as far a PROTECTING the douchebag from the Public who wanted to attack him until the Police arrived on site to arrest the man.

But hey... Muslims are violent people am I right?

On 19/6/2017 at 5:02 PM, BrendanT1993 said:

It saddens me that I actually had the displeasure of encountering Douchebags that were celebrating what this POS did; Calling him a "Hero" and that he took the "right action on behalf of the silent Majority." 

Good Job in flaming the fans of hatred there Alt. Right Jackasses! 

The man was caught at the scene by Muslims themselves and the Imam went as far a PROTECTING the douchebag from the Public who wanted to attack him until the Police arrived on site to arrest the man.

But hey... Muslims are violent people am I right?

There's a propaganda plan against Muslims since the 90s.