MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
XXL

BREXIT / British Politics thread - cont

This is fake, right? If not, I hope they kick him out of the country. Or the Queen may cancel the meeting? It's hilarious that all other members of the Royal Family had prior commitments. Yeah Right. The younger ones despise him with passion and would not honor him with their presence. They most definitely did not forget how he treated Obama. 

Anyway, on CNN they had an editor of the Spectator (I suppose that's a right wing or at least conservative publication?) who had the nerve to call the demonstrators "rude" because some had signs calling Trump a racist and a fascist. It starts getting annoying. In the name of freedom of speech they say the most offensive and divisive things, yet other people making use of their freedom of speech and freedom of assembly are "rude". Democracy truly is on life support.

Love that people in the UK are protesting against him.  So they should.  He is disgusting in far too many way.  Nothing but a racist, fascist, sexist, ignorant, orange moron who thinks he can not only trample over the rights of people in his own country but demands other nations do the same and insults them.    I see where that revolting Piers Morgan is defending Trump and having a go at protesters.   Typical. 

Also, what a miserable horrible foursome.  

Dh7rgMcWAAAzmF6.jpg:large

Dh7ftvsX4AAJgeX.jpg:large

1 hour ago, Magician said:

:lmao:

Oh dear journalism is gone to the fucked pits for so long!!!!!