BREXIT / British Politics thread - cont

XXL

We could have filled 20 threads with the amount of Brexit and right wing SHIT going on in this fractured, divided country, but what's the point.

In the meantime, here's a hilarious pic of this vile old cunt grovelling and cowering in front of a 36 year old man...

DgP1GDTX0AA2QPt.jpg

4 hours ago, pieciolot said:

Daily Mail outraged EU citizens won't be rounded up and deported.

35844760_1957835860942143_1605463783176667136_n.jpg

1 hour ago, Kim said:

We could have filled 20 threads with the amount of Brexit and right wing SHIT going on in this fractured, divided country, but what's the point.

In the meantime, here's a hilarious pic of this vile old cunt grovelling and cowering in front of a 36 year old man...

DgP1GDTX0AA2QPt.jpg

Always hated how people bow to royalty.   Seeing women Curtsey is supposed to be a show of respect but it instead looks stupid and demeaning.   

The Daily Fail is always repulsive.  Right wing, racist and sexist to the extreme. 

14 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Always hated how people bow to royalty.   Seeing women Curtsey is supposed to be a show of respect but it instead looks stupid and demeaning.   

There are no normal circumstances under which I would bow or grovel to another human being. What is wrong with people? In May's case it doesn't help that she looks like a gangly cross between the fuckin child catcher and the BABADOOK while she's at it.

Then take that American actress. One minute a shit bit-player on a shit TV show, the next people are doing THIS? What kind of mentality must you have to do this? In 21st century Britain??

bow.jpg

1 hour ago, Kim said:

There are no normal circumstances under which I would bow or grovel to another human being. What is wrong with people? In May's case it doesn't help that she looks like a gangly cross between the fuckin child catcher and the BABADOOK while she's at it.

Then take that American actress. One minute a shit bit-player on a shit TV show, the next people are doing THIS? What kind of mentality must you have to do this? In 21st century Britain??

bow.jpg

It is amazing how many people love the Royal family and would happily bow and curtsey to them.  Stacks of Australians are keen royalists. 

I saw that movie " Victoria and Abdul" with a group of friends and I was the only one who found it crazy how they all had to eat and stop eating when Victoria did, thus nobidy ever finished their meals because she was served first. It annoyed the life out of me but everyone else thought it was tradition and was OK. :ohmy:

53 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I was the only one who found it crazy how they all had to eat and stop eating when Victoria did, thus nobidy ever finished their meals because she was served first. It annoyed the life out of me but everyone else thought it was tradition and was OK. :ohmy:

You'd think that most Australians; given the historical make up of people booted out of Britain for being considered not good enough or convicts or vermin, orphans etc and shipped over there would be the exact opposite, but naw they're the ones who'll doff their cap and bow like peasants, I think it's something instiiled in them, to think that they have betters and aren't good enough or something. Crazy.

21 minutes ago, Kim said:

You'd think that most Australians; given the historical make up of people booted out of Britain for being considered not good enough or convicts or vermin, orphans etc and shipped over there would be the exact opposite, but naw they're the ones who'll doff their cap and bow like peasants, I think it's something instiiled in them, to think that they have betters and aren't good enough or something. Crazy.

A lot feel differently too.  It will be interesting to see if and when there is another referendum on Australia becoming a republic.  

On 6/23/2018 at 7:39 AM, Kim said:

DgP1GDTX0AA2QPt.jpg

Kim,   Have seen heaps of comments, memes and jokes about how Theresa May looks like an idiot doing a curtsy.  Jokes about it on talk shows etc.  She looks like an awkward daddy long legs spider and that is being unfair to the spider. 

Image result for theresa may curtsey memes

I'm planning on moving to the UK, guys. 

It all depends on my husband. We have a friend there and he may get a job in South London. He would go there and I may go with him, depending how BAD the newspaper where i'm working is going. Things are so bad with traditional press that I'd rather get some negociation with the firm and get some payment and leave. I would go with him to South London if I can't find anything else (after more than one year trying different things with EU agencies and such, I think my profile as a professional is completely uninteresting to everyone). 

That said, Brexit is coming. Maybe we go there and after the end of March they kick us out! :lol: 

Seeing everywhere online that is the 70th anniversary of the NHS.    Something that should always be protected and never taken for granted.  Health care needs to be available for everyone - rich and poor.  Universal health care is something to always be supported and celebrated.  Good to see all the praise and hope people always pressure governments to fully support it. 

On 7/4/2018 at 11:01 PM, LSD said:

More nonsense to demonise and antagonise Russia in Washington DC's phony Syrian narrative

Meanwhile Washington, London, Rome, Paris etc keep selling hundreds of millions of dollars worth of weaponry to Saudi Arabia and the likes

The de facto sponsors of Salafism, Wahabism, ISIS etc

Outrageous and truly criminal

David Davis resigns as UK Brexit secretary

https://www.ft.com/content/fef0e51c-8300-11e8-96dd-fa565ec55929

David Davis has resigned as Brexit secretary in a major blow to Theresa May. The prime minister is hoping to win over Tory Brexiteers after a backlash against her plans for leaving the European Union. But the Press Association reported that Mr Davis, who signed up to the plan agreed by the cabinet at Chequers on Friday, has now quit. Two senior sources confirmed Mr Davis’ departure from the cabinet. His exit may embolden Brexiteer backbenchers with concerns about Mrs May’s leadership. The move comes on the eve of a major test for the prime minister as she faces first the House of Commons and then a potentially stormy meeting of Tory MPs and peers on Monday. Mrs May is expected to tell MPs that the strategy agreed on at Chequers is the “right Brexit” for Britain.

3 minutes ago, promise to try said:

Really? He helps to create a monster and now resigns??’ Sue him!

Under normal circumstances he would have been sacked long ago for the many, many embarrassing gaffes he's made, but Treeza couldn't risk him plotting against her. Now though they're all abandoning the sinking ship of their own free will leaving her open to a coup from all sides of her own party. She should have shown some leadership and assertiveness instead of being a pathetic lame duck. Oh well.

Of course while this is all going on, THE one who caused the whole mess is...

cameron.jpg

....sitting watching Wimbledon in between writing his memoirs without a care in the world. 

^ David Cameron is the epitome of someone who went into politics for their own gain. His referendum backfired completely and he did not even have the backbone to stick around and try to steer the mess. Such a pompous arrogant man. 

So what is happening, guys???

Are they resigning because they want May to fall, so there's a new general election and the new PM will support a harder Brexit? 

Or are they resigning because this is a mess and nobody wants to be near the shit? 

What's really happening???????? 

2 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

I love how everyone screams and jeers and laughs in commons :lol: in the us and Mexico everyone just leaves and/or crosses their arms. 

:laugh:

It's like you're at the pub

Even May herself laughs at her own lies and ridiculous statements

Says it all about how much she actually cares

Carrington with Margaret Thatcher in 1982. He was unafraid of views that put him at odds with his own party

Lord Carrington has died aged 99. Last living member of Churchill's government and Thatcher's Foreign Secretary who resigned over the Falklands

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/obituaries/lord-carrington-dead-foreign-secretary-resigned-falklands-cabinet-churchill-thatcher-nato-hereditary-a8440196.html

8 hours ago, XXL said:

:laugh:

It's like you're at the pub

Even May herself laughs at her own lies and ridiculous statements

Says it all about how much she actually cares

Do they drink there? I imagine them drinking whiskey and a thick cloud of smoke as they puff on cigars with their lady wigs :lol: