Woman addicted to Bee stings.

Crux

21 hours ago, Crux said:

I'm shocked at this.

Bees are an endangered species and this selfish bitch is killing thousands each year. What a disgusting woman.

What a disgusting crazy woman.  The Bee population is plummeting more and more every year and this selfish idiot just kills them to satisfy her own twisted needs. Bees do so much for this world and it's ecosystem by their pollination.  They are crucial.  They need to be protected at all costs. 

She's a right cunt. I hope one stings her tongue or throat so it swells up and she can't breath and she dies. 

I've been stung twice in my life.  Both as a kid.  Once when I sat down on a fallen tree trunk not knowing I sat on a hive attached to it.  I was swarmed by bees and amazingly was only stung once on my scalp.  The second time when I went to get a ball that rolled under a bush and a bee in the bush stung my hand.  My hand blew up so big it looked like a latex glove filled with water. 

Yeah I once got stung by a bee. I tried waving it away, I think I pissed it off! It went under my dress and stung my bottom :lol2: OUCHIE! Never mess with a 🐝! 

^ :dead:

I've been stung too, It was a hot summers day and I was eating a cookie that a Bee wanted, so I waved it away but it came back and stung me. It was so painful and like Skin said my hand blew up so big. I avoid them as much as possible now, but I do love seeing them hovering about the flowers in the garden. Beautiful insects. I despise Wasps though. Those things seem to go out of their way to sting you.