Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
I Donā€™t Search I Find

Trump / US politics thread šŸš½

Recommended Posts

Religious liberty is used incorrectly and shamefully in this day and age when it can beĀ used to openly discriminate hatefully against people. Human rights should always come before religious views. That means every religion. Practice your religion in your own home if you wish but don't use it to excuse or practice bigoted behaviour in the community.Ā 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jerusalem is now Israels capital according to Trump administration

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The people that voted for himĀ :banghead:Ā The people thatĀ said ā€œletā€™s give him a chanceā€Ā :banghead:

Ā 

Ugh!Ā 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump opened the gates of hell. This was a declaration of war on the Palestinians and Muslims

also

coincidentally, 100 years ago, Brits captured the city from ottomans, from muslims to christian administration, let the conspiracy theories begin.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saudi Arabia will put on a stern face in public but yawn in private, perfectly willing to let it go if it'sĀ the necessary price for war with Iran alongside a US-Israel axis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jaron said:

Jerusalem is now Israels capital according to Trump administration

He is insane. This will blow the middle east in flames of war. The US has just managed the unthinkable: a declaration of war againstĀ all arab nations, uniting traditional enemies at last.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the islamic countries will be outraged, they will protest the decision, after 3 weeks, noone will talk about.

The arab countries will do nothing, otherwise they should have step years ago.

They may have money, but its all for their own interest. What is in Jerusalem ? See what Saudi Arabia did with Prophet Muhammeds house and kabba.

After one month we will talk about another subject, maybe Trump and North Korea.

Ā 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mmmmm said:

The people that voted for himĀ :banghead:Ā The people thatĀ said ā€œletā€™s give him a chanceā€Ā :banghead:

Ā 

Ugh!Ā 

:lmao:. That and (insert dead eyed, musty, stinky white trash simple folk "oh...he's a business man will shake things up etc etc...). :wacko:

We may not even f'king MAKE it to the 2018 midterms for the 'check' on him OR whatever Mueller finds (sorry Chelsea Handler) the way this shit is looking!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:zombie:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:blink::lmao::lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's coke numbness rendering part of his mouth immobile. Notice the sniffing too.

He makes such a big deal about not being a drinker, but he's been into amphetamines and coke since at least theĀ '90s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How can anybody who is not amongst the super wealthy support his tax plan. Ā Giving huge tax cuts to corporations and high earners. This so called Ā "trickle down effect" Ā never helps anyone except the wealthy and business owners. Wish people would wake up.

Ā Corporations make millions but they don't pass it on to workers or lower income classes.Ā Ā Instead for example they send jobs off shore to save wages. They have no interest or desire to share spoils of tax cuts with others. Ā Trump has so many followers from theĀ working classes who blindly follow him but he really just continues to kick them in the teeth.Ā 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

But this move is going to bring peace to the region. ... He is such an idiot.

He is an absoluteĀ disgrace. Deliberately causing tension in the Middle East. Ā He has no desire for peace.Ā 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

How can anybody who is not amongst the super wealthy support his tax plan.

There is a reason the GOP has tethered themselves to the most gullible and ignorant people...most of them don't understand what they're voting for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LSD said:

I think it's coke numbness rendering part of his mouth immobile. Notice the sniffing too.

He makes such a big deal about not being a drinker, but he's been into amphetamines and coke since at least theĀ '90s.

Really?:yowza:Ā Ā I have heard all sorts of things about him but never heard he is a drug user.Ā 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump will start WW3 in the name of peace. Why are Americans ( at least the ones standing by this man) so short sighted and not see that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump is only doing this because he knows that when all Jews return to Israel the Messiah will arrive

I'm not kidding

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Itā€™s a shame that this didnā€™t happen to the clown..

D7496260-957D-44F8-998A-1D01EAC20ECC.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24852240_1048215308653239_4683636433369936975_n.jpg

24774754_1946871398661515_4270230497351109265_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok i have to say something about everything becasue i don't think most of you understandĀ the thing right now with israel andĀ Jerusalem.
first i will say this -Ā  iĀ think trump is stupid and embarrassment to the u.s (same would've been with hilary btw but whatever)
i think he is stupid andĀ  don't act like president Ā BUT i just furious right now that people react to his statement aboutĀ Jerusalem like "another stupid thing trump has done" or "another evil thing from that man".
anyway, it's not. it's not another stupid thing trump did.Ā Jerusalem IS the capital of Israel whether he "say" it or not
Ā Jerusalem is the capital of israel because it is the capital of israel and israelĀ don't need that permission from anyone.
imagine if someday you will hear on the news "trump haveĀ decided that the capital ofĀ England is London." or "the capital of u.s.a isĀ Washington, D.C."
sameĀ thing!!
just becauseĀ  palestinians people think that israel belong to them or muslim people think it's should not belong to israel is irrelevant. this is just a fact.
not going to getĀ  more political about the situation in israel but the ignorance and stupidity of people right now all over the world about that is so annoying and people should really know the facts (or maybe beĀ there?!) in order express their opinion about that. like that stupid bella hadid girl that posted on instagram about that and said how "sad day it is".Ā 
no it's not because it's always been that way andĀ  i'm sure that the american (so called palestinian) rich model know what's going in the middle east and care aboutĀ palestinians people. right (so sad her followers will eat her shit)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Iā€™m visiting my best friends in Barcelona soon. What do i say? Am i pro and/or anti what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Acediace said:

ok i have to say something about everything becasue i don't think most of you understandĀ the thing right now with israel andĀ Jerusalem.
first i will say this -Ā  iĀ think trump is stupid and embarrassment to the u.s (same would've been with hilary btw but whatever)
i think he is stupid andĀ  don't act like president Ā BUT i just furious right now that people react to his statement aboutĀ Jerusalem like "another stupid thing trump has done" or "another evil thing from that man".
anyway, it's not. it's not another stupid thing trump did.Ā Jerusalem IS the capital of Israel whether he "say" it or not
Ā Jerusalem is the capital of israel because it is the capital of israel and israelĀ don't need that permission from anyone.
imagine if someday you will hear on the news "trump haveĀ decided that the capital ofĀ England is London." or "the capital of u.s.a isĀ Washington, D.C."
sameĀ thing!!
just becauseĀ  palestinians people think that israel belong to them or muslim people think it's should not belong to israel is irrelevant. this is just a fact.
not going to getĀ  more political about the situation in israel but the ignorance and stupidity of people right now all over the world about that is so annoying and people should really know the facts (or maybe beĀ there?!) in order express their opinion about that. like that stupid bella hadid girl that posted on instagram about that and said how "sad day it is".Ā 
no it's not because it's always been that way andĀ  i'm sure that the american (so called palestinian) rich model know what's going in the middle east and care aboutĀ palestinians people. right (so sad her followers will eat her shit)

I'm glad u told us. And now we understand. Also could you go on the 9 o' Clock news & tell it again so that everyone will understand. Thank u.

I will also write a letter 2 all the news papers here, so they will finally understand 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Acediace said:

ok i have to say something about everything becasue i don't think most of you understandĀ the thing right now with israel andĀ Jerusalem.
first i will say this -Ā  iĀ think trump is stupid and embarrassment to the u.s (same would've been with hilary btw but whatever)
i think he is stupid andĀ  don't act like president Ā BUT i just furious right now that people react to his statement aboutĀ Jerusalem like "another stupid thing trump has done" or "another evil thing from that man".
anyway, it's not. it's not another stupid thing trump did.Ā Jerusalem IS the capital of Israel whether he "say" it or not
Ā Jerusalem is the capital of israel because it is the capital of israel and israelĀ don't need that permission from anyone.
imagine if someday you will hear on the news "trump haveĀ decided that the capital ofĀ England is London." or "the capital of u.s.a isĀ Washington, D.C."
sameĀ thing!!
just becauseĀ  palestinians people think that israel belong to them or muslim people think it's should not belong to israel is irrelevant. this is just a fact.
not going to getĀ  more political about the situation in israel but the ignorance and stupidity of people right now all over the world about that is so annoying and people should really know the facts (or maybe beĀ there?!) in order express their opinion about that. like that stupid bella hadid girl that posted on instagram about that and said how "sad day it is".Ā 
no it's not because it's always been that way andĀ  i'm sure that the american (so called palestinian) rich model know what's going in the middle east and care aboutĀ palestinians people. right (so sad her followers will eat her shit)

oh ,i thought Tel Aviv is Israel's capital , wait a minute ..isn't TelĀ Ā Aviv Israel's capital?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no it was alwaysĀ Jerusalem it's just now that a president of united state sort of "accept" it
becauseĀ palestiniansĀ think of it as their own
anyway... basiclly the idea is that both sides need to "give up" on something in order have peace so everybody belives that this news

is just a first step for a solution and later on israel will have to "give up" on something like part ofĀ Jerusalem or something like that

Ā 

Edited by Acediace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, acko said:

I'm glad u told us. And now we understand. Also could you go on the 9 o' Clock news & tell it again so that everyone will understand. Thank u.

I will also write a letter 2 all the news papers here, so they will finally understand 2.

lol whatever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Acediace said:

ok i have to say something about everything becasue i don't think most of you understandĀ the thing right now with israel andĀ Jerusalem.
first i will say this -Ā  iĀ think trump is stupid and embarrassment to the u.s (same would've been with hilary btw but whatever)
i think he is stupid andĀ  don't act like president Ā BUT i just furious right now that people react to his statement aboutĀ Jerusalem like "another stupid thing trump has done" or "another evil thing from that man".
anyway, it's not. it's not another stupid thing trump did.Ā Jerusalem IS the capital of Israel whether he "say" it or not
Ā Jerusalem is the capital of israel because it is the capital of israel and israelĀ don't need that permission from anyone.
imagine if someday you will hear on the news "trump haveĀ decided that the capital ofĀ England is London." or "the capital of u.s.a isĀ Washington, D.C."
sameĀ thing!!
just becauseĀ  palestinians people think that israel belong to them or muslim people think it's should not belong to israel is irrelevant. this is just a fact.
not going to getĀ  more political about the situation in israel but the ignorance and stupidity of people right now all over the world about that is so annoying and people should really know the facts (or maybe beĀ there?!) in order express their opinion about that. like that stupid bella hadid girl that posted on instagram about that and said how "sad day it is".Ā 
no it's not because it's always been that way andĀ  i'm sure that the american (so called palestinian) rich model know what's going in the middle east and care aboutĀ palestinians people. right (so sad her followers will eat her shit)

Yeah lets just pretend that Israel never illegally annexed eastern Jerusalem in 1967??Ā :wacko::provoke:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nessie said:

Yeah lets just pretend that Israel never illegally annexed eastern Jerusalem in 1967??Ā :wacko::provoke:

ok do you know the history?do you know why wars started in israel? Do you know which side started a war? Do you think that there is one israeliĀ person that wants to have any connection withĀ palastine and im talking about the arab and muslim people in israel too btw...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...