Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Trump / US politics thread ūüöĹ

Recommended Posts

It’s a shame that this didn’t happen to the clown..

D7496260-957D-44F8-998A-1D01EAC20ECC.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24852240_1048215308653239_4683636433369936975_n.jpg

24774754_1946871398661515_4270230497351109265_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok i have to say something about everything becasue i don't think most of you understand the thing right now with israel and Jerusalem.
first i will say this -  i think trump is stupid and embarrassment to the u.s (same would've been with hilary btw but whatever)
i think he is stupid and  don't act like president  BUT i just furious right now that people react to his statement about Jerusalem like "another stupid thing trump has done" or "another evil thing from that man".
anyway, it's not. it's not another stupid thing trump did. Jerusalem IS the capital of Israel whether he "say" it or not
 Jerusalem is the capital of israel because it is the capital of israel and israel don't need that permission from anyone.
imagine if someday you will hear on the news "trump have decided that the capital of England is London." or "the capital of u.s.a is Washington, D.C."
same thing!!
just because  palestinians people think that israel belong to them or muslim people think it's should not belong to israel is irrelevant. this is just a fact.
not going to get  more political about the situation in israel but the ignorance and stupidity of people right now all over the world about that is so annoying and people should really know the facts (or maybe be there?!) in order express their opinion about that. like that stupid bella hadid girl that posted on instagram about that and said how "sad day it is". 
no it's not because it's always been that way and  i'm sure that the american (so called palestinian) rich model know what's going in the middle east and care about palestinians people. right (so sad her followers will eat her shit)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m visiting my best friends in Barcelona soon. What do i say? Am i pro and/or anti what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Acediace said:

ok i have to say something about everything becasue i don't think most of you understand the thing right now with israel and Jerusalem.
first i will say this -  i think trump is stupid and embarrassment to the u.s (same would've been with hilary btw but whatever)
i think he is stupid and  don't act like president  BUT i just furious right now that people react to his statement about Jerusalem like "another stupid thing trump has done" or "another evil thing from that man".
anyway, it's not. it's not another stupid thing trump did. Jerusalem IS the capital of Israel whether he "say" it or not
 Jerusalem is the capital of israel because it is the capital of israel and israel don't need that permission from anyone.
imagine if someday you will hear on the news "trump have decided that the capital of England is London." or "the capital of u.s.a is Washington, D.C."
same thing!!
just because  palestinians people think that israel belong to them or muslim people think it's should not belong to israel is irrelevant. this is just a fact.
not going to get  more political about the situation in israel but the ignorance and stupidity of people right now all over the world about that is so annoying and people should really know the facts (or maybe be there?!) in order express their opinion about that. like that stupid bella hadid girl that posted on instagram about that and said how "sad day it is". 
no it's not because it's always been that way and  i'm sure that the american (so called palestinian) rich model know what's going in the middle east and care about palestinians people. right (so sad her followers will eat her shit)

I'm glad u told us. And now we understand. Also could you go on the 9 o' Clock news & tell it again so that everyone will understand. Thank u.

I will also write a letter 2 all the news papers here, so they will finally understand 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Acediace said:

ok i have to say something about everything becasue i don't think most of you understand the thing right now with israel and Jerusalem.
first i will say this -  i think trump is stupid and embarrassment to the u.s (same would've been with hilary btw but whatever)
i think he is stupid and  don't act like president  BUT i just furious right now that people react to his statement about Jerusalem like "another stupid thing trump has done" or "another evil thing from that man".
anyway, it's not. it's not another stupid thing trump did. Jerusalem IS the capital of Israel whether he "say" it or not
 Jerusalem is the capital of israel because it is the capital of israel and israel don't need that permission from anyone.
imagine if someday you will hear on the news "trump have decided that the capital of England is London." or "the capital of u.s.a is Washington, D.C."
same thing!!
just because  palestinians people think that israel belong to them or muslim people think it's should not belong to israel is irrelevant. this is just a fact.
not going to get  more political about the situation in israel but the ignorance and stupidity of people right now all over the world about that is so annoying and people should really know the facts (or maybe be there?!) in order express their opinion about that. like that stupid bella hadid girl that posted on instagram about that and said how "sad day it is". 
no it's not because it's always been that way and  i'm sure that the american (so called palestinian) rich model know what's going in the middle east and care about palestinians people. right (so sad her followers will eat her shit)

oh ,i thought Tel Aviv is Israel's capital , wait a minute ..isn't Tel  Aviv Israel's capital?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no it was always Jerusalem it's just now that a president of united state sort of "accept" it
because palestinians think of it as their own
anyway... basiclly the idea is that both sides need to "give up" on something in order have peace so everybody belives that this news

is just a first step for a solution and later on israel will have to "give up" on something like part of Jerusalem or something like that

 

Edited by Acediace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, acko said:

I'm glad u told us. And now we understand. Also could you go on the 9 o' Clock news & tell it again so that everyone will understand. Thank u.

I will also write a letter 2 all the news papers here, so they will finally understand 2.

lol whatever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Acediace said:

ok i have to say something about everything becasue i don't think most of you understand the thing right now with israel and Jerusalem.
first i will say this -  i think trump is stupid and embarrassment to the u.s (same would've been with hilary btw but whatever)
i think he is stupid and  don't act like president  BUT i just furious right now that people react to his statement about Jerusalem like "another stupid thing trump has done" or "another evil thing from that man".
anyway, it's not. it's not another stupid thing trump did. Jerusalem IS the capital of Israel whether he "say" it or not
 Jerusalem is the capital of israel because it is the capital of israel and israel don't need that permission from anyone.
imagine if someday you will hear on the news "trump have decided that the capital of England is London." or "the capital of u.s.a is Washington, D.C."
same thing!!
just because  palestinians people think that israel belong to them or muslim people think it's should not belong to israel is irrelevant. this is just a fact.
not going to get  more political about the situation in israel but the ignorance and stupidity of people right now all over the world about that is so annoying and people should really know the facts (or maybe be there?!) in order express their opinion about that. like that stupid bella hadid girl that posted on instagram about that and said how "sad day it is". 
no it's not because it's always been that way and  i'm sure that the american (so called palestinian) rich model know what's going in the middle east and care about palestinians people. right (so sad her followers will eat her shit)

Yeah lets just pretend that Israel never illegally annexed eastern Jerusalem in 1967?? :wacko::provoke:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nessie said:

Yeah lets just pretend that Israel never illegally annexed eastern Jerusalem in 1967?? :wacko::provoke:

ok do you know the history?do you know why wars started in israel? Do you know which side started a war? Do you think that there is one israeli person that wants to have any connection with palastine and im talking about the arab and muslim people in israel too btw...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His Artpop era

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Berlin they are working on a project that is called "House of One". Constructing will start around 2019. It is a church/synagogue/mosque. From my point of view, peace will only come to the area if they do something similar with Jerusalem. All parties involved need to give up their entitlement to Jerusalem that is the very reason for two thousand years of wars. It is no ones capital or everyones capital. Period. From my perspective, Jerusalem should be a place free of state politics for once and all, let it be the holy place it is for Jews, Muslims, Christans that come to this place peacefully. Let it be the symbol that it was meant to be in the very first place but was destroyed over and over and over again by peoples own interests and entitlements. A capital has nothing to do with religion. Especially in 2017. A captial has to do with administrating and organizing a country. It is as easy as that. Maybe this is the sacrifice and ultimate conclusion. Israel should move its governing  bodies to Tel Aviv and Palestine should have its government in Ramallah or Bethlehem.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

In Berlin they are working on a project that is called "House of One". Constructing will start around 2019. It is a church/synagogue/mosque. From my point of view, peace will only come to the area if they do something similar with Jerusalem. All parties involved need to give up their entitlement to Jerusalem that is the very reason for two thousand years of wars. It is no ones capital or everyones capital. Period. From my perspective, Jerusalem should be a place free of state politics for once and all, let it be the holy place it is for Jews, Muslims, Christans that come to this place peacefully. Let it be the symbol that it was meant to be in the very first place but was destroyed over and over and over again by peoples own interests and entitlements. A capital has nothing to do with religion. Especially in 2017. A captial has to do with administrating and organizing a country. It is as easy as that. Maybe this is the sacrifice and ultimate conclusion. Israel should move its governing  bodies to Tel Aviv and Palestine should have its government in Ramallah or Bethlehem.

 

This 100%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2017 at 12:02 AM, Acediace said:

no it's not because it's always been that way

palestinian-loss-of-land-1946-2010.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Napoléon said:

palestinian-loss-of-land-1946-2010.jpg

Right ok

I really not gonna get into it because i have better things to do... But lets say that this picture is accurate...

So its been decided in 1948 to make israel for the jewish people and than what happened? War. Instead of what? Makeing themselves a better place, invest money for their own good but no

Rockets and terror organizations

Cause that is the way to make a peace right?

Tell me waht was there in america before united states?

Anyway any country deserves to decide on their own capital city...Thats the point right now

By the way in the picture now its looks like 1967 not like 2010

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is terrible. And no matter how hard you try to defend it, it stays absolutely terrible. What a fucking mess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, runa said:

This is terrible. And no matter how hard you try to defend it, it stays absolutely terrible. What a fucking mess.

well live here and than decide whether it's terrible or not
all the information people  around the world have about the middle east is only from the media. and media doesn't represent the reality here at all
you can belive it or not, i know that my words wont change anybodys mind but it still doesn't change the fact that Jerusalem is a city in israel and it is the capital of this country and the whole trump thing right now is not a big news to anyone over here it's just that the muslims are pissed off by it because they want us to disappear from the map (of course im not talking about all muslims)
by the way today a terrorist from the Palestinian authority stabbed innocent  man in Jerusalem but i guess most of you won't hear it from the media. but you will definitely will hear when a terrorist will try to kill someone and a police officer will shoot him and you will hear this story like - "a Palestinian man murdered by the israeli police" cause that whats usally happens...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Acediace said:

Right ok

I really not gonna get into it because i have better things to do... But lets say that this picture is accurate...

So its been decided in 1948 to make israel for the jewish people and than what happened? War. Instead of what? Makeing themselves a better place, invest money for their own good but no

Rockets and terror organizations

Cause that is the way to make a peace right?

Tell me waht was there in america before united states?

Anyway any country deserves to decide on their own capital city...Thats the point right now

By the way in the picture now its looks like 1967 not like 2010

Fuck Israel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×