MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Trump / US politics thread šŸš½

1 hour ago, MeakMaker said:

Well thatā€™s the thing.. I donā€™t believe mostĀ Americans are racist and bigot but if thatā€™s the case then I ll have to agree with you and throw whatever I said out of the window.

If you choose to believe that the generally more open-minded cities of America is ALL of America that's your problem (and apparently the entire Democratic Party's problem, too).

At the end of the day, Trump and the racists that you say are just 1% of the population won. The end.

4 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

Mark your words? People like you SWORE up and down that Clinton couldn't possibly lose against Trump.

America is still mostly white, ignorant and racist. Get used to it.

I'm not denying parts of this country are racist, but to say that "most" of America is racist is dumb. Most people didn't vote for him and his approval rating is extremely low.

Most national polls saw Hillary winning by 3 points which is exactly what happened, even with the GOP's gerrymandering and voter suppression efforts. Even with Russian meddling in swing states.

Trump won Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin by 0.2, 0.7 and 0.8 percentage points, which is what gave him the victory. Other states had close margins too.

No one is disputing that he won the presidency, but the whole idea that "most" of this country isĀ behind him is false.

Ā 

2 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

If you choose to believe that the generally more open-minded cities of America is ALL of America that's your problem (and apparently the entire Democratic Party's problem, too).

At the end of the day, Trump and the racists that you say are just 1% of the population won. The end.

He hadĀ votes from all sorts of people;Ā Republicans, Ā Christians, the celebrity loons, etc.. Yes he also had support from the racist but I canā€™t bring myself to believe that 30% of Americans are racist and bigots.Ā 

Ā 

Religious liberty is used incorrectly and shamefully in this day and age when it can beĀ used to openly discriminate hatefully against people. Human rights should always come before religious views. That means every religion. Practice your religion in your own home if you wish but don't use it to excuse or practice bigoted behaviour in the community.Ā 

Jerusalem is now Israels capital according to Trump administration

4 minutes ago, jaron said:

But this move is going to bring peace to the region. ... He is such an idiot.

Trump willĀ start a war in the Middle East to distract from his troubles. Fucking moron!

The people that voted for himĀ :banghead:Ā The people thatĀ said ā€œletā€™s give him a chanceā€Ā :banghead:

Ā 

Ugh!Ā 

Trump opened the gates of hell. This was a declaration of war on the Palestinians and Muslims

also

coincidentally, 100 years ago, Brits captured the city from ottomans, from muslims to christian administration, let the conspiracy theories begin.....

Saudi Arabia will put on a stern face in public but yawn in private, perfectly willing to let it go if it'sĀ the necessary price for war with Iran alongside a US-Israel axis.

1 hour ago, jaron said:

He is insane. This will blow the middle east in flames of war. The US has just managed the unthinkable: a declaration of war againstĀ all arab nations, uniting traditional enemies at last.

I think the islamic countries will be outraged, they will protest the decision, after 3 weeks, noone will talk about.

The arab countries will do nothing, otherwise they should have step years ago.

They may have money, but its all for their own interest. What is in Jerusalem ? See what Saudi Arabia did with Prophet Muhammeds house and kabba.

After one month we will talk about another subject, maybe Trump and North Korea.

Ā 

2 hours ago, Mmmmm said:

The people that voted for himĀ :banghead:Ā The people thatĀ said ā€œletā€™s give him a chanceā€Ā :banghead:

Ā 

Ugh!Ā 

:lmao:. That and (insert dead eyed, musty, stinky white trash simple folk "oh...he's a business man will shake things up etc etc...). :wacko:

We may not even f'king MAKE it to the 2018 midterms for the 'check' on him OR whatever Mueller finds (sorry Chelsea Handler) the way this shit is looking!

:zombie:

:blink::lmao::lmao:

Oh dear, itā€™s going to be Weekend At Bernieā€™s from here on!Ā 

I think it's coke numbness rendering part of his mouth immobile. Notice the sniffing too.

He makes such a big deal about not being a drinker, but he's been into amphetamines and coke since at least theĀ '90s.

How can anybody who is not amongst the super wealthy support his tax plan. Ā Giving huge tax cuts to corporations and high earners. This so called Ā "trickle down effect" Ā never helps anyone except the wealthy and business owners. Wish people would wake up.

Ā Corporations make millions but they don't pass it on to workers or lower income classes.Ā Ā Instead for example they send jobs off shore to save wages. They have no interest or desire to share spoils of tax cuts with others. Ā Trump has so many followers from theĀ working classes who blindly follow him but he really just continues to kick them in the teeth.Ā 

8 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

But this move is going to bring peace to the region. ... He is such an idiot.

He is an absoluteĀ disgrace. Deliberately causing tension in the Middle East. Ā He has no desire for peace.Ā 

2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

How can anybody who is not amongst the super wealthy support his tax plan.

There is a reason the GOP has tethered themselves to the most gullible and ignorant people...most of them don't understand what they're voting for.

7 hours ago, LSD said:

I think it's coke numbness rendering part of his mouth immobile. Notice the sniffing too.

He makes such a big deal about not being a drinker, but he's been into amphetamines and coke since at least theĀ '90s.

Really?:yowza:Ā Ā I have heard all sorts of things about him but never heard he is a drug user.Ā 

Trump will start WW3 in the name of peace. Why are Americans ( at least the ones standing by this man) so short sighted and not see that?

Trump is only doing this because he knows that when all Jews return to Israel the Messiah will arrive

I'm not kidding