Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Magician

Trump / US politics thread ūüöĹ

Recommended Posts

On 6/1/2017 at 5:10 PM, Hector said:

:megamanson: 

:megamanson:

:megamanson:

:megamanson:

:megamanson:

 

OMG this is so embarrassing! :electropop: :manson:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YOUR fucking president, not mine - scumbag of the Earth along with his May-bot chum, exploiting an orchestrated tragedy for his own fucking agenda:

Nobody wants you, neither your purchased wife, so fuck off.

 

I am pissed off.

3-Network.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone really needs to do mental evaluation/study on Trump supporters.  I have no doubt that the vast majority of them are some of the dumbest most disconnected from reality people on Earth.  I am embarrassed to even be classified as the same species as them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Skin said:

Someone really needs to do mental evaluation/study on Trump supporters.  I have no doubt that the vast majority of them are some of the dumbest most disconnected from reality people on Earth.  I am embarrassed to even be classified as the same species as them.

I'm from the UK and although we have residents who are extreme right wing like the British National Party their support base is actually very, very small. We literally have almost zero populace that (a) cannot think for themselves and (b) think everything their favourite politician says is absolute truth.

It astonishes me that the people you are describing exist. I would almost say it makes a case for euthanasia. If I try to think about the US redneck-types such as Trump supporters and Sarah Palin my head will explode. I just cannot fathom it.

I don't understand how a creature like Sarah Palin gets a job as a governor or whatever she was. I mean, just how bad were the other candidates for the role?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Skin said:

Someone really needs to do mental evaluation/study on Trump supporters.  I have no doubt that the vast majority of them are some of the dumbest most disconnected from reality people on Earth.  I am embarrassed to even be classified as the same species as them.

I've just spent way too much time on instagram and got sucked into some pages with a bunch of Trump-loving, right wing comments. I don't know why I even look, but it's like peaking inside a cult (that now has all the power).  It's unbelievable...to the point that it defies explanation.  These folks live in an entirely different reality where the opposite of anything with truth or evidence or fact is actually the truth to them.  Their idea of what American democracy should be is basically fascism (for some, rooted in supremacy/neo-nazism...for others rooted in hardcore conspiracy theory).

And not surprisingly, a lot of them also have religious beliefs rooted in Christian Dominionism.  Which is straight up theocracy.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone see the recent White House press release that used a citation (or something) from InfoWars?  Holy fuck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, nightcutter said:

I'm from the UK and although we have residents who are extreme right wing like the British National Party their support base is actually very, very small. We literally have almost zero populace that (a) cannot think for themselves and (b) think everything their favourite politician says is absolute truth.

It astonishes me that the people you are describing exist. I would almost say it makes a case for euthanasia. If I try to think about the US redneck-types such as Trump supporters and Sarah Palin my head will explode. I just cannot fathom it.

I don't understand how a creature like Sarah Palin gets a job as a governor or whatever she was. I mean, just how bad were the other candidates for the role?

To be honest I'm not surprised... Americans must be the most ignorant people on earth. Obviously NOT all Americans but I have to say their level of intelligence is underwhelming to say the least. There was this show on tv some time ago where they would ask Americans on the streets questions about general knowledge and the answers those peeps were giving were the dumbest things I had ever heard. I was shocked. Some of those people go vote and they can choose whoever they want. I think a lot of the appeal with Trump for many Americans is his celebrity status; a reality TV fixture with millions in the bank and an empire to run. Any person with a degree of intelligence would question or even doubt each and one of his so called "achievements" but dumb people would just fall for the hype.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm  exhausted and  anxious can't deal with this crazy man anymore can it just fucking end

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/06/04/anti-climate-paris-withdrawal-backfires-trump-approval-rating-plunges-36.html

3 hours ago, MeakMaker said:

To be honest I'm not surprised... Americans must be the most ignorant people on earth. Obviously NOT all Americans but I have to say their level of intelligence is underwhelming to say the least. There was this show on tv some time ago where they would ask Americans on the streets questions about general knowledge and the answers those peeps were giving were the dumbest things I had ever heard. I was shocked. Some of those people go vote and they can choose whoever they want. I think a lot of the appeal with Trump for many Americans is his celebrity status; a reality TV fixture with millions in the bank and an empire to run. Any person with a degree of intelligence would question or even doubt each and one of his so called "achievements" but dumb people would just fall for the hype.

This! No not 'all' but a HELLUVA lot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, LSD said:

 

he sure works hard lmaoo :america: the republicans dont say nothing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm beginning to understand why early on some commentators said Trump could be a blessing in disguise for the survival and emancipation of the EU. I guess they were right. It's all getting very interesting since Macron has been elected. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is a blessing in disguise. people kept becoming more and more complacent. now they can't continue to ignore.

stupidity and violence and hashtag and prayer and ego never ever helped that i know of.  if you want something, you have to work  for it. no excuses. can't let someone else speak for you or this is what happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

'Literal Colonialism': Blackwater Founder Calls for 'American Viceroy' to Rule Afghanistan

Given Prince's past connections to Trump, his recommendations could have some measure of influence

Displaying what one commentator called "sheer 19th century bloodlust and thirst for empire," Erik Prince, founder of the private mercenary firm Blackwater, argued in The Wall Street Journal this week that the United States should deploy an "East India Company approach" in Afghanistan.

The country, he wrote, should be run by "an American viceroy who would lead all U.S. government and coalition efforts‚ÄĒincluding command, budget, policy, promotion, and contracting‚ÄĒand report directly to the president."

Prince continued:

In Afghanistan, the viceroy approach would reduce rampant fraud by focusing spending on initiatives that further the central strategy, rather than handing cash to every outstretched hand from a U.S. system bereft of institutional memory.

Prince insists that these are "cheaper private solutions," but such privatization would also be a boon for military contractors.

As one critic¬†noted, it is hardly surprising that a "war profiteer sees profit opportunity in war." Blackwater, the private military company Prince founded in 1997‚ÄĒwhich now operates under the name¬†Academi‚ÄĒmade a fortune off the invasion of Iraq. In 2007, a¬†New York Times¬†editorial¬†noted¬†that Blackwater had "received more than $1 billion" in no-bid contracts from the Bush administration; that same year, Blackwater contractors shot and killed more than a dozen civilians in what came to be known as the¬†Nisour Square massacre.

But "war profiteering" doesn't quite capture the scope of Prince's vision for Afghanistan. Despite the fact that private contractors have a long record of abuse and deadly criminality, Prince believes that they should have a stronger presence in a war that has spanned nearly 16 years and cost trillions of dollars.

Such a recommendation, combined with Prince's invocation of the East India Company‚ÄĒa vestige of the British empire that "conquered, subjugated, and plundered vast tracts of south Asia for a century," in the¬†words¬†of historian William Dalrymple‚ÄĒamounts to a call for "literal colonialism,"¬†says¬†Anil Kalhan, chair of the New York City Bar Association's International Human Rights Committee.

Prince's past connections to President Donald Trump indicate that his advice could potentially have some measure of influence on the White House.

As The Intercept's Jeremy Scahill, the author of a bestselling book on Blackwater, reported in January, Prince spoke with the Trump "team on matters related to intelligence and defense" and offered suggestions "on candidates for the Defense and State departments." 

In April, The Washington Post reported that Prince, presenting himself as "an unofficial envoy for Trump," met in January with "a Russian close to President Vladi­mir Putin as part of an apparent effort to establish a back-channel line of communication between Moscow" and then-President-elect Trump. Prince also donated $250,000 to the Trump campaign following the 2016 Republican National Convention, according to the Post.

Prince's op-ed comes as the Trump administration is reportedly considering sending more troops to Afghanistan as civilian deaths from the war have "reached record levels."

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2017/06/02/literal-colonialism-blackwater-founder-calls-american-viceroy-rule-afghanistan

"Past connections to Trump" and his sister happens to be in his cabinet.

Screen+Shot+2016-11-23+at+12.18.36+PM.pn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MeakMaker said:

To be honest I'm not surprised... Americans must be the most ignorant people on earth. Obviously NOT all Americans but I have to say their level of intelligence is underwhelming to say the least. There was this show on tv some time ago where they would ask Americans on the streets questions about general knowledge and the answers those peeps were giving were the dumbest things I had ever heard. I was shocked. Some of those people go vote and they can choose whoever they want. I think a lot of the appeal with Trump for many Americans is his celebrity status; a reality TV fixture with millions in the bank and an empire to run. Any person with a degree of intelligence would question or even doubt each and one of his so called "achievements" but dumb people would just fall for the hype.

No, it's most of this country. Truly. Trump was elected with 46% of the vote. NOTHING will ever convince me that these people aren't willfully ignorant or just completely stupid. Or both. Either that, or they're too rich too care and just voted republican because they're programed to do so. Which makes them even worse. 

Look at what entertains this country. While I was shocked by Trump's election, I guess in hindsight, I shouldn't have been. He tapped into the celebrity culture that drives the masses and it paid off. Bigly. For him. But it's HIS voters that will pay the price in the coming years. Which makes it all the more tragically ironic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

I'm  exhausted and  anxious can't deal with this crazy man anymore can it just fucking end

So many people are feeling this way.  It has got to the point where many people are completely tuning out as can't handle him anymore. His last speech where he went on about Pittsburgh before Paris etc was something you would previously see on a comedy satire show and think it was exaggerated.  Then to see his "supporters"  chanting it outside the White House and adding "Jobs Jobs Jobs"  was sickening. 

Trump has gone way beyond a joke.  He has been worse than what people even expected and they were expecting a train wreck.   It is completely depressing in every way.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is a vile disgusting opportunist buffoon who has no respect for anyone.  How embarrassing to have a leader "tweeting" his own agendas like this after such an awful tragedy in another nation.  He is beyond shameful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

He is a vile disgusting opportunist buffoon who has no respect for anyone.  How embarrassing to have a leader "tweeting" his own agendas like this after such an awful tragedy in another nation.  He is beyond shameful. 

ūüėāūüėāūüėā

Jan, I know you're not trying to be funny. And there's nothing funny about this piece of shit. But can I just say your posts about him just give me so much life. I love how brutally descriptive you are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

ūüėāūüėāūüėā

Jan, I know you're not trying to be funny. And there's nothing funny about this piece of shit. But can I just say your posts about him just give me so much life. I love how brutally descriptive you are. 

:lol: He makes me rant and rave ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

He is a vile disgusting opportunist buffoon who has no respect for anyone.  How embarrassing to have a leader "tweeting" his own agendas like this after such an awful tragedy in another nation.  He is beyond shameful. 

The UK should cancel his upcoming state visit, but they seem to be the only international nation that are in his pocket, with his vile lapdog Theresa May saying fuck all as usual. So embarrassing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean, imagine if the UK Prime Minister sent this to the mayor of New York the day after 9/11? Prick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Kim said:

The UK should cancel his upcoming state visit, but they seem to be the only international nation that are in his pocket, with his vile lapdog Theresa May saying fuck all as usual. So embarrassing.

Birds of a feather flock together with those two.  She should be horrified and furious that he has used this tragedy that happened in London to push his own agenda in the USA. 

 I also see where he is carrying on about there being no firearm attacks and bringing up knives and cars as weapons etc re pushing the pro-gun view.   If the USA want to keep their gun culture, that is their choice.  Other nations are proud of not letting people own high powered weapons.  If these evil cowards had machine guns, more innocent lives would have been lost.  That was incredibly insulting and Theresa the witch should have taken him on about it.   How dare he use this tragedy to push his pro gun rants. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Hector said:

 

 

Poor thing :rotfl:

He's obsessed with his petty, useless travel ban rhetoric/agenda/distraction game. Pity he left the real elephant in the room out of it, dear Saudi Arabia. Which makes the whole idea even more of a joke. But it's obvious why he left Saudi Arabia out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, XXL said:

 

Poor thing :rotfl:

He's obsessed with his petty, useless travel ban rhetoric/agenda/distraction game. Pity he left the real elephant in the room out of it, dear Saudi Arabia. Which makes the whole idea even more of a joke. But it's obvious why he left Saudi Arabia out

He's not very bright, but his greed is glaringly obvious. He LOVES $audi Arabia. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kim said:

I mean, imagine if the UK Prime Minister sent this to the mayor of New York the day after 9/11? Prick.

This is the issue of having an "in the moment" president who has no sense of history, context, precedent, basic social graces, common sense, etc. He literally fires off tweets based on what he reads on Twitter. 13 year olds have Mose self restraint on Twitter than him. He's just a Twit. ūüėú

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×