MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Trump / US politics thread ūüöĹ

XXL    0
20 hours ago, Hector said:

Fuck this useless bitch

So fake

Yuck

Damage is already beyond done. She and her husband are equally as slimy, full of shit, manipulative and self serving as her devil daddy. ZERO credibility. Almost like she's trolling. She's like one of James Bonds evil smooth talking, charismatic, girlfriend spies who lures him in then tries to slice him up. Nazis and their families played the same mind fuck games. ALL these evil people need to drown in the swamp they came from long and hard. 

Skin    0

If Ivanka was legit about gay rights and wanting her dad to stay in the Paris agreement which has been said from insiders could she please suck his cock in return for actually doing the right things on these issues!!!!??  Because let's be real.  Daddy Trump has been begging for it.

Hector    0

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-apos-approval-rating-202727868.html

Donald Trump's Approval Rating Drops, as Support Among Diehard Backers Weakens

T.marcin

Newsweek

May 31, 2017

Following his nine-day¬†jaunt overseas, President Donald Trump is reportedly feeling a¬†bit worse for wear¬†and frustrated with his time in office thus far. Adding insult¬†to injury: The latest polls‚ÄĒsomething the president¬†clearly cares about‚ÄĒhaven't brought him much good news.

The latest survey from The Economist/YouGov this week found just 38 percent of respondents approved of the job Trump has done in office. That's a new lowfor the president in The Economist/YouGov weekly tracking poll, and down from 39 percent last week.

Perhaps even more importantly, Trump's "strong approval" rating has fallen. Surveys often ask respondents if they approve or disapprove of the president's job performance to varying degrees. The Economist/YouGov poll, like many other surveys, gives respondents the option to choose strongly approve, somewhat approve, somewhat disapprove, strongly disapprove and not sure. Compared with last week, those who selected "strongly approve" fell 2 percentage points, to 17 percent, according in The Economist/YouGov poll.

This is a phenomenon that the data-based website¬†FiveThirtyEight wrote about last week, noting Trump's true¬†base‚ÄĒthose who approved strongly‚ÄĒhad shrunk from about 30 percent of the electorate in February to just about 20 percent in May. And those who strongly disapproved outweighed those who strongly approved by about a 2:1 ratio.¬†

The Trump administration has, in many ways, been defined by a regular stream of upheaval. But major events such as the initial failure of the GOP's Obamacare replacement plan, the American Health Care Act (AHCA); the bill's eventual passagethrough the House; and the firing of an FBI director, James Comey, amid the bureau's investigation into Trump's potential Russia ties have all proven instigators for drops in approval for the president.

Trump's overall approval rating has steadily declined since he entered the White House. He peaked at about 48 percent shortly after inauguration, but has since fallen to just 39.1 percent, according to FiveThirtyEight's weighted average of public polls.

Even Rasmussen Reports‚ÄĒthe poll¬†the president¬†cited¬†on Twitter that has typically found his approval rating is higher than results from other firms‚ÄĒshows his approval dipped¬†four percentage points this week, to 44 percent.¬†

The Economist/YouGov poll interviewed 1,500 U.S. adults from May 27 to May 30. It had a margin of error of 3.1 percentage points. 

Robin    0

i love trump but he has the lowest ratings of all time!!! us woke niggas dont follow mainstream media 

horn    0
13 hours ago, sotos8 said:

way to go Arnie!

* SIGNED *

MeakMaker    0
8 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Damage is already beyond done. She and her husband are equally as slimy, full of shit, manipulative and self serving as her devil daddy. ZERO credibility. Almost like she's trolling. She's like one of James Bonds evil smooth talking, charismatic, girlfriend spies who lures him in then tries to slice him up. Nazis and their families played the same mind fuck games. ALL these evil people need to drown in the swamp they came from long and hard. 

This. Let's not forget how Ivanka has made herself famous and super wealthy thanks to daddy Trumps dodgy deals. She's not a stupid woman; she knows she's there for the feel good factor Trump supporters need to keep their conscience at bay. Their hypocrisy should be a criminal offence. 

MeakMaker    0
8 hours ago, Hector said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-apos-approval-rating-202727868.html

Donald Trump's Approval Rating Drops, as Support Among Diehard Backers Weakens

T.marcin

Newsweek

May 31, 2017

Following his nine-day¬†jaunt overseas, President Donald Trump is reportedly feeling a¬†bit worse for wear¬†and frustrated with his time in office thus far. Adding insult¬†to injury: The latest polls‚ÄĒsomething the president¬†clearly cares about‚ÄĒhaven't brought him much good news.

The latest survey from The Economist/YouGov this week found just 38 percent of respondents approved of the job Trump has done in office. That's a new lowfor the president in The Economist/YouGov weekly tracking poll, and down from 39 percent last week.

Perhaps even more importantly, Trump's "strong approval" rating has fallen. Surveys often ask respondents if they approve or disapprove of the president's job performance to varying degrees. The Economist/YouGov poll, like many other surveys, gives respondents the option to choose strongly approve, somewhat approve, somewhat disapprove, strongly disapprove and not sure. Compared with last week, those who selected "strongly approve" fell 2 percentage points, to 17 percent, according in The Economist/YouGov poll.

This is a phenomenon that the data-based website¬†FiveThirtyEight wrote about last week, noting Trump's true¬†base‚ÄĒthose who approved strongly‚ÄĒhad shrunk from about 30 percent of the electorate in February to just about 20 percent in May. And those who strongly disapproved outweighed those who strongly approved by about a 2:1 ratio.¬†

The Trump administration has, in many ways, been defined by a regular stream of upheaval. But major events such as the initial failure of the GOP's Obamacare replacement plan, the American Health Care Act (AHCA); the bill's eventual passagethrough the House; and the firing of an FBI director, James Comey, amid the bureau's investigation into Trump's potential Russia ties have all proven instigators for drops in approval for the president.

Trump's overall approval rating has steadily declined since he entered the White House. He peaked at about 48 percent shortly after inauguration, but has since fallen to just 39.1 percent, according to FiveThirtyEight's weighted average of public polls.

Even Rasmussen Reports‚ÄĒthe poll¬†the president¬†cited¬†on Twitter that has typically found his approval rating is higher than results from other firms‚ÄĒshows his approval dipped¬†four percentage points this week, to 44 percent.¬†

The Economist/YouGov poll interviewed 1,500 U.S. adults from May 27 to May 30. It had a margin of error of 3.1 percentage points. 

Trump hasn't learned that his little group of deplorable US citizens IS a minority itself. He ll never be a popular president if he keeps satisfying only his little niche of racist, bigoted, pollution denying, sexist, homophobic, guns loving idiots! 

Globalisation is what made America great in the first place but he can't grasp that concept because ultimately he wants to take America to the times when it was not so great. He's a complete idiot.

Jazzy Jan    0
5 hours ago, MeakMaker said:

Trump hasn't learned that his little group of deplorable US citizens IS a minority itself. He ll never be a popular president if he keeps satisfying only his little niche of racist, bigoted, pollution denying, sexist, homophobic, guns loving idiots! 

On the news tonight, they were talking about this.  Saying Trump's supporters love him for backing out of the climate change accord and that they love that he talks of only their importance and does not care about world wide bigger issues.  It is so bizarre that these people truly believe that he is doing things for them.  He does not care about the environment or climate change because it does not fit it with his money making beliefs.  He even has former CEO's of oil companies advising him on environmental issues.  Take in the fact that conspiracy theorists adore him now and how his mind works to please this factions as well.  He is dangerous, selfish and shockingly blaze about the power he has.   It is more than crucial that he thinks about the entire world, not just his support base in the United States. 

Hector    0
On 6/1/2017 at 5:10 PM, Hector said:

:megamanson: 

OMG this is so embarrassing! :electropop: :manson:

pjcowley    0

YOUR fucking president, not mine - scumbag of the Earth along with his May-bot chum, exploiting an orchestrated tragedy for his own fucking agenda:

Nobody wants you, neither your purchased wife, so fuck off.

I am pissed off.

3-Network.gif

Skin    0

Someone really needs to do mental evaluation/study on Trump supporters.  I have no doubt that the vast majority of them are some of the dumbest most disconnected from reality people on Earth.  I am embarrassed to even be classified as the same species as them.

nightcutter    0
3 hours ago, Skin said:

Someone really needs to do mental evaluation/study on Trump supporters.  I have no doubt that the vast majority of them are some of the dumbest most disconnected from reality people on Earth.  I am embarrassed to even be classified as the same species as them.

I'm from the UK and although we have residents who are extreme right wing like the British National Party their support base is actually very, very small. We literally have almost zero populace that (a) cannot think for themselves and (b) think everything their favourite politician says is absolute truth.

It astonishes me that the people you are describing exist. I would almost say it makes a case for euthanasia. If I try to think about the US redneck-types such as Trump supporters and Sarah Palin my head will explode. I just cannot fathom it.

I don't understand how a creature like Sarah Palin gets a job as a governor or whatever she was. I mean, just how bad were the other candidates for the role?

VogueMusic    0
6 hours ago, Skin said:

I've just spent way too much time on instagram and got sucked into some pages with a bunch of Trump-loving, right wing comments. I don't know why I even look, but it's like peaking inside a cult (that now has all the power).  It's unbelievable...to the point that it defies explanation.  These folks live in an entirely different reality where the opposite of anything with truth or evidence or fact is actually the truth to them.  Their idea of what American democracy should be is basically fascism (for some, rooted in supremacy/neo-nazism...for others rooted in hardcore conspiracy theory).

And not surprisingly, a lot of them also have religious beliefs rooted in Christian Dominionism.  Which is straight up theocracy.

VogueMusic    0

Did anyone see the recent White House press release that used a citation (or something) from InfoWars?  Holy fuck.

MeakMaker    0
6 hours ago, nightcutter said:

I'm from the UK and although we have residents who are extreme right wing like the British National Party their support base is actually very, very small. We literally have almost zero populace that (a) cannot think for themselves and (b) think everything their favourite politician says is absolute truth.

It astonishes me that the people you are describing exist. I would almost say it makes a case for euthanasia. If I try to think about the US redneck-types such as Trump supporters and Sarah Palin my head will explode. I just cannot fathom it.

I don't understand how a creature like Sarah Palin gets a job as a governor or whatever she was. I mean, just how bad were the other candidates for the role?

To be honest I'm not surprised... Americans must be the most ignorant people on earth. Obviously NOT all Americans but I have to say their level of intelligence is underwhelming to say the least. There was this show on tv some time ago where they would ask Americans on the streets questions about general knowledge and the answers those peeps were giving were the dumbest things I had ever heard. I was shocked. Some of those people go vote and they can choose whoever they want. I think a lot of the appeal with Trump for many Americans is his celebrity status; a reality TV fixture with millions in the bank and an empire to run. Any person with a degree of intelligence would question or even doubt each and one of his so called "achievements" but dumb people would just fall for the hype.

FreeMySoul    0

I'm  exhausted and  anxious can't deal with this crazy man anymore can it just fucking end

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/06/04/anti-climate-paris-withdrawal-backfires-trump-approval-rating-plunges-36.html

3 hours ago, MeakMaker said:

To be honest I'm not surprised... Americans must be the most ignorant people on earth. Obviously NOT all Americans but I have to say their level of intelligence is underwhelming to say the least. There was this show on tv some time ago where they would ask Americans on the streets questions about general knowledge and the answers those peeps were giving were the dumbest things I had ever heard. I was shocked. Some of those people go vote and they can choose whoever they want. I think a lot of the appeal with Trump for many Americans is his celebrity status; a reality TV fixture with millions in the bank and an empire to run. Any person with a degree of intelligence would question or even doubt each and one of his so called "achievements" but dumb people would just fall for the hype.

This! No not 'all' but a HELLUVA lot. 

LSD    0

Robin    0
34 minutes ago, LSD said:

he sure works hard lmaoo :america: the republicans dont say nothing 

Lolo    0

I'm beginning to understand why early on some commentators said Trump could be a blessing in disguise for the survival and emancipation of the EU. I guess they were right. It's all getting very interesting since Macron has been elected. 

He is a blessing in disguise. people kept becoming more and more complacent. now they can't continue to ignore.

stupidity and violence and hashtag and prayer and ego never ever helped that i know of.  if you want something, you have to work  for it. no excuses. can't let someone else speak for you or this is what happens.