Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Trump / US politics thread ūüöĹ

Recommended Posts

Just listened to Trump's speech about why he pulled out of the agreement.  Has to be one of the worst speeches ever by a mile.   He could not care less about the environment but spends the whole time whining about how badly the United States is treated. :wacko: The speech was amateurish, infuriating, incorrect and spent more time talking about America's economy.  All of this garbage about the world not putting America first.  I feel sorry for the American public that hate Trump.  Having him represent them would be like constantly having someone dragging their fingernails over a blackboard in front of them.  Also, as if Trump cares about "workers rights"  as he again brings up.  He under-paid workers for years.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Washington, California, New York band together to form climate alliance

By 

In the wake of President Donald Trump's announcement he will pull the U.S. out of the Paris climate agreement, the governors of California, Washington and New York have agreed to form an alliance aimed at meeting the U.S. climate goals.

The new coalition, called the United States Climate Alliance, will serve as a way for states interested in dealing with climate change to coordinate, according to a press release. The three states make up about a fifth of U.S. population and GDP. They also produced 11 percent of U.S. emissions in 2014, according to the Energy Information Administration.

"If the President is going to be AWOL in this profoundly important human endeavor, then California and other states will step up," Gov. Jerry Brown said in a statement.

Climate warriors have turned their attention to states, cities and businesses to take up carbon reduction slack where the federal government has left off.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/01/climate-alliance-washington-california-new-york-239038

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LSD said:

Washington, California, New York band together to form climate alliance

By 

In the wake of President Donald Trump's announcement he will pull the U.S. out of the Paris climate agreement, the governors of California, Washington and New York have agreed to form an alliance aimed at meeting the U.S. climate goals.

The new coalition, called the United States Climate Alliance, will serve as a way for states interested in dealing with climate change to coordinate, according to a press release. The three states make up about a fifth of U.S. population and GDP. They also produced 11 percent of U.S. emissions in 2014, according to the Energy Information Administration.

"If the President is going to be AWOL in this profoundly important human endeavor, then California and other states will step up," Gov. Jerry Brown said in a statement.

Climate warriors have turned their attention to states, cities and businesses to take up carbon reduction slack where the federal government has left off.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/01/climate-alliance-washington-california-new-york-239038

 

 

:clap:  Trump removing America from the Paris Accord could be a blessing in disguise in the long run.  It may be the straw that breaks the camel's back so to speak when it comes to this administration and get people united to fight against Trump on an issue.  Americans should demand better than Trump and the damage he is doing to them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:clap:  Trump removing America from the Paris Accord could be a blessing in disguise in the long run.  It may be the straw that breaks the camel's back so to speak when it comes to this administration and get people united to fight against Trump on an issue.  Americans should demand better than Trump and the damage he is doing to them. 

Would be nice but when Trump's entire cult base thinks climate change is a hoax I don't see that happening.  Something needs to wake his base the hell up but they are so brainwashed I have no clue what it would take.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hate to say it but a man loaded with guns who was a veteran who wanted to go after Trump was caught outside the white house the other day and all I could think in his mission being thwarted was "Damn!".  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

preview.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Hector said:

Fuck this useless bitch

 

She is like a useless Stepford wife.  Talks about supporting LGBTQ friends, talks about women's right and talks about environmental causes but the whole time is a smiling giggling member of her father's team who makes dreadful decisions regarding these issues. .  I love Jane Goodall's response to being quoted in her useless women who work book. 

Jane Goodall responds to being quoted in Ivanka Trump's book 'Women Who Work'

 

Jane Goodall, the anthropologist and chimpanzee expert known for her advocacy of conservation and animal welfare, responded to being quoted in Ivanka Trump's new book, the Washington Post reports.

Trump included a quote from Goodall in her recently released ‚ÄúWomen Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success.‚ÄĚ It reads, ‚ÄúWhat you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.‚ÄĚ

‚ÄúI understand that Ms. Trump has used one of my quotes in her forthcoming book,‚ÄĚ Goodall told the Post. ‚ÄúI was not aware of this, and have not spoken with her, but I sincerely hope she will take the full import of my words to heart.‚ÄĚ

Goodall said that environmental legislation has been ‚Äújeopardized‚ÄĚ by the Trump administration.

‚ÄúI hope that Ms. Trump will stand with us to value and cherish our natural world and protect this planet for future generations,‚ÄĚ she added.

Goodall had previously made an unflattering comparison between President Trump and a chimpanzee.

‚ÄúIn many ways the performances of Donald Trump remind me of male chimpanzees and their dominance rituals,‚ÄĚ she told the Atlantic last October. ‚ÄúIn order to impress rivals, males seeking to rise in the dominance hierarchy perform spectacular displays: stamping, slapping the ground, dragging branches, throwing rocks. The more vigorous and imaginative the display, the faster the individual is likely to rise in the hierarchy, and the longer he is likely to maintain that position.‚ÄĚ

This isn't the first time someone quoted in Trump's book has responded to being included. On Tuesday, Reshma Saujani, founder of the nonprofit Girls Who Code, tweeted at Trump after she learned there was a passage about her in the book.

The tweet read ".@ivankatrump don't use my story in #WomenWhoWork unless you are going to stop being #complicit #askivanka."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Skin said:

Would be nice but when Trump's entire cult base thinks climate change is a hoax I don't see that happening.  Something needs to wake his base the hell up but they are so brainwashed I have no clue what it would take.

I know.  The people I work with who are into outrageous conspiracy theories such as "Obama had a secret weather machine and created Hurricane Katrina"  etc,  adore Trump.   It is outrageous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Hector said:

Fuck this useless bitch

 

Then why does your daddy surround himself with the staunchest anti-LGBT administration in years, let alone his rise to victory on the staunchest anti-LGBT party platform the GOP has ever had. And then there's Mike Pence (and his demographic) that daddy used to ride to victory. And his Supreme Court pick. And daddy's disastrious health-care "policy" (if you can even call it that) that will devastate LGBT peoples...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I know.  The people I work with who are into outrageous conspiracy theories such as "Obama had a secret weather machine and created Hurricane Katrina"  etc,  adore Trump.   It is outrageous. 

Of course they love him, because Trump is a conspiracy theorist himself. That's why he surrounds himself with Alex Jones and the like. A major core of his base is conspiracy theorists. One of the angles that doesn't really get enough analysis in the media...but ultimately is one of the things that makes him, and his cult followers, so incredibly dangerous to all of us. He and his ilk literally live in a different reality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Worst western leader since adolf hitler.

The world is looking is at the people of America right now,

And we need more that tweets...get that clown OUT.

 

NOW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kathy Griffin did it right! He, who is constantly pointing the middle finger to the whole world deserves to be treated like this. Sorry, no regrets. I really wonder if he will stay in Berlin for the G20 summit. We will give him hell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, acko said:

Worst western leader since adolf hitler.

The world is looking is at the people of America right now,

And we need more that tweets...get that clown OUT.

 

NOW.

Send help on that one!!!!  Trust the majority of this country welcomes that moment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

way to go Arnie!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Hector said:

Fuck this useless bitch

 

 

 

So fake

Yuck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damage is already beyond done. She and her husband are equally as slimy, full of shit, manipulative and self serving as her devil daddy. ZERO credibility. Almost like she's trolling. She's like one of James Bonds evil smooth talking, charismatic, girlfriend spies who lures him in then tries to slice him up. Nazis and their families played the same mind fuck games. ALL these evil people need to drown in the swamp they came from long and hard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Ivanka was legit about gay rights and wanting her dad to stay in the Paris agreement which has been said from insiders could she please suck his cock in return for actually doing the right things on these issues!!!!??  Because let's be real.  Daddy Trump has been begging for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-apos-approval-rating-202727868.html

Donald Trump's Approval Rating Drops, as Support Among Diehard Backers Weakens

T.marcin

Newsweek

May 31, 2017

Following his nine-day¬†jaunt overseas, President Donald Trump is reportedly feeling a¬†bit worse for wear¬†and frustrated with his time in office thus far. Adding insult¬†to injury: The latest polls‚ÄĒsomething the president¬†clearly cares about‚ÄĒhaven't brought him much good news.

The latest survey from The Economist/YouGov this week found just 38 percent of respondents approved of the job Trump has done in office. That's a new lowfor the president in The Economist/YouGov weekly tracking poll, and down from 39 percent last week.

Perhaps even more importantly, Trump's "strong approval" rating has fallen. Surveys often ask respondents if they approve or disapprove of the president's job performance to varying degrees. The Economist/YouGov poll, like many other surveys, gives respondents the option to choose strongly approve, somewhat approve, somewhat disapprove, strongly disapprove and not sure. Compared with last week, those who selected "strongly approve" fell 2 percentage points, to 17 percent, according in The Economist/YouGov poll.

This is a phenomenon that the data-based website¬†FiveThirtyEight wrote about last week, noting Trump's true¬†base‚ÄĒthose who approved strongly‚ÄĒhad shrunk from about 30 percent of the electorate in February to just about 20 percent in May. And those who strongly disapproved outweighed those who strongly approved by about a 2:1 ratio.¬†

The Trump administration has, in many ways, been defined by a regular stream of upheaval. But major events such as the initial failure of the GOP's Obamacare replacement plan, the American Health Care Act (AHCA); the bill's eventual passagethrough the House; and the firing of an FBI director, James Comey, amid the bureau's investigation into Trump's potential Russia ties have all proven instigators for drops in approval for the president.

Trump's overall approval rating has steadily declined since he entered the White House. He peaked at about 48 percent shortly after inauguration, but has since fallen to just 39.1 percent, according to FiveThirtyEight's weighted average of public polls.

Even Rasmussen Reports‚ÄĒthe poll¬†the president¬†cited¬†on Twitter that has typically found his approval rating is higher than results from other firms‚ÄĒshows his approval dipped¬†four percentage points this week, to 44 percent.¬†

The Economist/YouGov poll interviewed 1,500 U.S. adults from May 27 to May 30. It had a margin of error of 3.1 percentage points. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i love trump but he has the lowest ratings of all time!!! us woke niggas dont follow mainstream media 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, sotos8 said:

way to go Arnie!

* SIGNED *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Damage is already beyond done. She and her husband are equally as slimy, full of shit, manipulative and self serving as her devil daddy. ZERO credibility. Almost like she's trolling. She's like one of James Bonds evil smooth talking, charismatic, girlfriend spies who lures him in then tries to slice him up. Nazis and their families played the same mind fuck games. ALL these evil people need to drown in the swamp they came from long and hard. 

This. Let's not forget how Ivanka has made herself famous and super wealthy thanks to daddy Trumps dodgy deals. She's not a stupid woman; she knows she's there for the feel good factor Trump supporters need to keep their conscience at bay. Their hypocrisy should be a criminal offence. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Hector said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-apos-approval-rating-202727868.html

Donald Trump's Approval Rating Drops, as Support Among Diehard Backers Weakens

T.marcin

Newsweek

May 31, 2017

Following his nine-day¬†jaunt overseas, President Donald Trump is reportedly feeling a¬†bit worse for wear¬†and frustrated with his time in office thus far. Adding insult¬†to injury: The latest polls‚ÄĒsomething the president¬†clearly cares about‚ÄĒhaven't brought him much good news.

The latest survey from The Economist/YouGov this week found just 38 percent of respondents approved of the job Trump has done in office. That's a new lowfor the president in The Economist/YouGov weekly tracking poll, and down from 39 percent last week.

Perhaps even more importantly, Trump's "strong approval" rating has fallen. Surveys often ask respondents if they approve or disapprove of the president's job performance to varying degrees. The Economist/YouGov poll, like many other surveys, gives respondents the option to choose strongly approve, somewhat approve, somewhat disapprove, strongly disapprove and not sure. Compared with last week, those who selected "strongly approve" fell 2 percentage points, to 17 percent, according in The Economist/YouGov poll.

This is a phenomenon that the data-based website¬†FiveThirtyEight wrote about last week, noting Trump's true¬†base‚ÄĒthose who approved strongly‚ÄĒhad shrunk from about 30 percent of the electorate in February to just about 20 percent in May. And those who strongly disapproved outweighed those who strongly approved by about a 2:1 ratio.¬†

The Trump administration has, in many ways, been defined by a regular stream of upheaval. But major events such as the initial failure of the GOP's Obamacare replacement plan, the American Health Care Act (AHCA); the bill's eventual passagethrough the House; and the firing of an FBI director, James Comey, amid the bureau's investigation into Trump's potential Russia ties have all proven instigators for drops in approval for the president.

Trump's overall approval rating has steadily declined since he entered the White House. He peaked at about 48 percent shortly after inauguration, but has since fallen to just 39.1 percent, according to FiveThirtyEight's weighted average of public polls.

Even Rasmussen Reports‚ÄĒthe poll¬†the president¬†cited¬†on Twitter that has typically found his approval rating is higher than results from other firms‚ÄĒshows his approval dipped¬†four percentage points this week, to 44 percent.¬†

The Economist/YouGov poll interviewed 1,500 U.S. adults from May 27 to May 30. It had a margin of error of 3.1 percentage points. 

Trump hasn't learned that his little group of deplorable US citizens IS a minority itself. He ll never be a popular president if he keeps satisfying only his little niche of racist, bigoted, pollution denying, sexist, homophobic, guns loving idiots! 

Globalisation is what made America great in the first place but he can't grasp that concept because ultimately he wants to take America to the times when it was not so great. He's a complete idiot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MeakMaker said:

Trump hasn't learned that his little group of deplorable US citizens IS a minority itself. He ll never be a popular president if he keeps satisfying only his little niche of racist, bigoted, pollution denying, sexist, homophobic, guns loving idiots! 

 

On the news tonight, they were talking about this.  Saying Trump's supporters love him for backing out of the climate change accord and that they love that he talks of only their importance and does not care about world wide bigger issues.  It is so bizarre that these people truly believe that he is doing things for them.  He does not care about the environment or climate change because it does not fit it with his money making beliefs.  He even has former CEO's of oil companies advising him on environmental issues.  Take in the fact that conspiracy theorists adore him now and how his mind works to please this factions as well.  He is dangerous, selfish and shockingly blaze about the power he has.   It is more than crucial that he thinks about the entire world, not just his support base in the United States. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×