MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Trump / US politics thread ūüöĹ

2 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

Sean Spicer resigned from his role as the White House press secretary on Friday, The New York Times reports.

Glenn Thrush reported Spicer resigned after Anthony Scaramucci was named White House communications director.

No word on Melissa McCarthy's status on SNL. 

Good riddance. 

This is ridiculous. Basically the first sentence of the new communications director of the WH was already revealing why all those Trump allies are in office. "I hope Sean Spicer goes on and makes tremendous amounts of money". Seriously? Priorities, I guess.

This administration gets more embarrassing each day! I'm watching the new communications director on TV repeatedly say today how much he LOVES Trump! :manson:

Is Spicer the guy who said how even Hitler didn't stoop this low and used chemical weapons? Vs Assad. Pathetic

The new one doesn't sound any saner

10 hours ago, Hector said:

This administration gets more embarrassing each day! I'm watching the new communications director on TV repeatedly say today how much he LOVES Trump! :manson:

I turned the tv off because I was becoming violently ill listening to that non sense. Twitter is trolling Scaramucci with his past comments on Trimp. Scaramucci was a supporter of the democratic party back in the day and as early as 2015 called Trump a political hack.  Scaramucci was really smooth during his first presser unlikely he will remain that way.

3 hours ago, Hector said:

A year almost since elected and still talking about Hilary :banghead:

He's been trashing the AG he picked and brings up Hillary again. I'm surprised Sessions hasn't jumped ship already in the past week!

More and more rats are sprinting/ fleeing to get off a sinking shit ship! lol ONLY reason he's actively trying to squash Sessions is to fire Mueller. Trump and this thugs must know Mueller already has or is in the process of taking him down hard. Some rumors that Mueller already has his tax returns! lmao 

He just interrupted my regularly scheduled program to deliver a statement on Obamacare & how it was a 'big fat lie that wreaked havoc on the hardworking American people.'

7 hours ago, Hector said:

He's been trashing the AG he picked and brings up Hillary again. I'm surprised Sessions hasn't jumped ship already in the past week!

He is insufferable.  How on Earth can be continually divert attention from his own gross behaviour, failings and achieving nothing with bringing up "crooked Hillary"  or " Fake news"  and think he can get away with it ?   He is an embarrassing, childish, out of control ego who has no idea about leading a nation.  Americans should be ashamed of him as I am sure the majority are.  Having their president tweeting utter crap like this. People in his party that still support him are either gutless or had no ethics in the first place.  

Anyone hear about Dump's politically charged speech at the "Boy Scout Jamboree" yesterday? The man is so self involved. What an egomaniac! Instead of giving an inspiring speech he decides to be his usual egomaniacal self. It was pathetic.

He's such an embarrassment.