Trump / US politics thread 🚽

In Berlin they are working on a project that is called "House of One". Constructing will start around 2019. It is a church/synagogue/mosque. From my point of view, peace will only come to the area if they do something similar with Jerusalem. All parties involved need to give up their entitlement to Jerusalem that is the very reason for two thousand years of wars. It is no ones capital or everyones capital. Period. From my perspective, Jerusalem should be a place free of state politics for once and all, let it be the holy place it is for Jews, Muslims, Christans that come to this place peacefully. Let it be the symbol that it was meant to be in the very first place but was destroyed over and over and over again by peoples own interests and entitlements. A capital has nothing to do with religion. Especially in 2017. A captial has to do with administrating and organizing a country. It is as easy as that. Maybe this is the sacrifice and ultimate conclusion. Israel should move its governing  bodies to Tel Aviv and Palestine should have its government in Ramallah or Bethlehem.

9 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

In Berlin they are working on a project that is called "House of One". Constructing will start around 2019. It is a church/synagogue/mosque. From my point of view, peace will only come to the area if they do something similar with Jerusalem. All parties involved need to give up their entitlement to Jerusalem that is the very reason for two thousand years of wars. It is no ones capital or everyones capital. Period. From my perspective, Jerusalem should be a place free of state politics for once and all, let it be the holy place it is for Jews, Muslims, Christans that come to this place peacefully. Let it be the symbol that it was meant to be in the very first place but was destroyed over and over and over again by peoples own interests and entitlements. A capital has nothing to do with religion. Especially in 2017. A captial has to do with administrating and organizing a country. It is as easy as that. Maybe this is the sacrifice and ultimate conclusion. Israel should move its governing  bodies to Tel Aviv and Palestine should have its government in Ramallah or Bethlehem.

This 100%.

1 hour ago, Napoléon said:

palestinian-loss-of-land-1946-2010.jpg

Right ok

I really not gonna get into it because i have better things to do... But lets say that this picture is accurate...

So its been decided in 1948 to make israel for the jewish people and than what happened? War. Instead of what? Makeing themselves a better place, invest money for their own good but no

Rockets and terror organizations

Cause that is the way to make a peace right?

Tell me waht was there in america before united states?

Anyway any country deserves to decide on their own capital city...Thats the point right now

By the way in the picture now its looks like 1967 not like 2010

4 hours ago, runa said:

This is terrible. And no matter how hard you try to defend it, it stays absolutely terrible. What a fucking mess.

well live here and than decide whether it's terrible or not
all the information people  around the world have about the middle east is only from the media. and media doesn't represent the reality here at all
you can belive it or not, i know that my words wont change anybodys mind but it still doesn't change the fact that Jerusalem is a city in israel and it is the capital of this country and the whole trump thing right now is not a big news to anyone over here it's just that the muslims are pissed off by it because they want us to disappear from the map (of course im not talking about all muslims)
by the way today a terrorist from the Palestinian authority stabbed innocent  man in Jerusalem but i guess most of you won't hear it from the media. but you will definitely will hear when a terrorist will try to kill someone and a police officer will shoot him and you will hear this story like - "a Palestinian man murdered by the israeli police" cause that whats usally happens...

17 hours ago, Acediace said:

Right ok

I really not gonna get into it because i have better things to do... But lets say that this picture is accurate...

So its been decided in 1948 to make israel for the jewish people and than what happened? War. Instead of what? Makeing themselves a better place, invest money for their own good but no

Rockets and terror organizations

Cause that is the way to make a peace right?

Tell me waht was there in america before united states?

Anyway any country deserves to decide on their own capital city...Thats the point right now

By the way in the picture now its looks like 1967 not like 2010

Fuck Israel