Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Religious liberty is used incorrectly and shamefully in this day and age when it can be used to openly discriminate hatefully against people. Human rights should always come before religious views. That means every religion. Practice your religion in your own home if you wish but don't use it to excuse or practice bigoted behaviour in the community. 

Trump opened the gates of hell. This was a declaration of war on the Palestinians and Muslims

also

coincidentally, 100 years ago, Brits captured the city from ottomans, from muslims to christian administration, let the conspiracy theories begin.....

Saudi Arabia will put on a stern face in public but yawn in private, perfectly willing to let it go if it's the necessary price for war with Iran alongside a US-Israel axis.

1 hour ago, jaron said:

Jerusalem is now Israels capital according to Trump administration

He is insane. This will blow the middle east in flames of war. The US has just managed the unthinkable: a declaration of war against all arab nations, uniting traditional enemies at last.

I think the islamic countries will be outraged, they will protest the decision, after 3 weeks, noone will talk about.

The arab countries will do nothing, otherwise they should have step years ago.

They may have money, but its all for their own interest. What is in Jerusalem ? See what Saudi Arabia did with Prophet Muhammeds house and kabba.

After one month we will talk about another subject, maybe Trump and North Korea.

2 hours ago, Mmmmm said:

The people that voted for him :banghead: The people that said “let’s give him a chance” :banghead:

Ugh! 

:lmao:. That and (insert dead eyed, musty, stinky white trash simple folk "oh...he's a business man will shake things up etc etc...). :wacko:

We may not even f'king MAKE it to the 2018 midterms for the 'check' on him OR whatever Mueller finds (sorry Chelsea Handler) the way this shit is looking!

I think it's coke numbness rendering part of his mouth immobile. Notice the sniffing too.

He makes such a big deal about not being a drinker, but he's been into amphetamines and coke since at least the '90s.

How can anybody who is not amongst the super wealthy support his tax plan.  Giving huge tax cuts to corporations and high earners. This so called  "trickle down effect"  never helps anyone except the wealthy and business owners. Wish people would wake up.

Corporations make millions but they don't pass it on to workers or lower income classes.  Instead for example they send jobs off shore to save wages. They have no interest or desire to share spoils of tax cuts with others.  Trump has so many followers from the working classes who blindly follow him but he really just continues to kick them in the teeth. 

8 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

But this move is going to bring peace to the region. ... He is such an idiot.

He is an absolute disgrace. Deliberately causing tension in the Middle East.  He has no desire for peace. 

7 hours ago, LSD said:

I think it's coke numbness rendering part of his mouth immobile. Notice the sniffing too.

He makes such a big deal about not being a drinker, but he's been into amphetamines and coke since at least the '90s.

Really?:yowza:  I have heard all sorts of things about him but never heard he is a drug user. 

ok i have to say something about everything becasue i don't think most of you understand the thing right now with israel and Jerusalem.
first i will say this -  i think trump is stupid and embarrassment to the u.s (same would've been with hilary btw but whatever)
i think he is stupid and  don't act like president  BUT i just furious right now that people react to his statement about Jerusalem like "another stupid thing trump has done" or "another evil thing from that man".
anyway, it's not. it's not another stupid thing trump did. Jerusalem IS the capital of Israel whether he "say" it or not
 Jerusalem is the capital of israel because it is the capital of israel and israel don't need that permission from anyone.
imagine if someday you will hear on the news "trump have decided that the capital of England is London." or "the capital of u.s.a is Washington, D.C."
same thing!!
just because  palestinians people think that israel belong to them or muslim people think it's should not belong to israel is irrelevant. this is just a fact.
not going to get  more political about the situation in israel but the ignorance and stupidity of people right now all over the world about that is so annoying and people should really know the facts (or maybe be there?!) in order express their opinion about that. like that stupid bella hadid girl that posted on instagram about that and said how "sad day it is". 
no it's not because it's always been that way and  i'm sure that the american (so called palestinian) rich model know what's going in the middle east and care about palestinians people. right (so sad her followers will eat her shit)

7 hours ago, Acediace said:

ok i have to say something about everything becasue i don't think most of you understand the thing right now with israel and Jerusalem.
first i will say this -  i think trump is stupid and embarrassment to the u.s (same would've been with hilary btw but whatever)
i think he is stupid and  don't act like president  BUT i just furious right now that people react to his statement about Jerusalem like "another stupid thing trump has done" or "another evil thing from that man".
anyway, it's not. it's not another stupid thing trump did. Jerusalem IS the capital of Israel whether he "say" it or not
 Jerusalem is the capital of israel because it is the capital of israel and israel don't need that permission from anyone.
imagine if someday you will hear on the news "trump have decided that the capital of England is London." or "the capital of u.s.a is Washington, D.C."
same thing!!
just because  palestinians people think that israel belong to them or muslim people think it's should not belong to israel is irrelevant. this is just a fact.
not going to get  more political about the situation in israel but the ignorance and stupidity of people right now all over the world about that is so annoying and people should really know the facts (or maybe be there?!) in order express their opinion about that. like that stupid bella hadid girl that posted on instagram about that and said how "sad day it is". 
no it's not because it's always been that way and  i'm sure that the american (so called palestinian) rich model know what's going in the middle east and care about palestinians people. right (so sad her followers will eat her shit)

I'm glad u told us. And now we understand. Also could you go on the 9 o' Clock news & tell it again so that everyone will understand. Thank u.

I will also write a letter 2 all the news papers here, so they will finally understand 2.

7 hours ago, Acediace said:

same thing!!

oh ,i thought Tel Aviv is Israel's capital , wait a minute ..isn't Tel  Aviv Israel's capital?

no it was always Jerusalem it's just now that a president of united state sort of "accept" it
because palestinians think of it as their own
anyway... basiclly the idea is that both sides need to "give up" on something in order have peace so everybody belives that this news

is just a first step for a solution and later on israel will have to "give up" on something like part of Jerusalem or something like that

Edited by Acediace

34 minutes ago, acko said:

I'm glad u told us. And now we understand. Also could you go on the 9 o' Clock news & tell it again so that everyone will understand. Thank u.

I will also write a letter 2 all the news papers here, so they will finally understand 2.

lol whatever

11 hours ago, Acediace said:

same thing!!

Yeah lets just pretend that Israel never illegally annexed eastern Jerusalem in 1967?? :wacko::provoke:

1 hour ago, Nessie said:

Yeah lets just pretend that Israel never illegally annexed eastern Jerusalem in 1967?? :wacko::provoke:

ok do you know the history?do you know why wars started in israel? Do you know which side started a war? Do you think that there is one israeli person that wants to have any connection with palastine and im talking about the arab and muslim people in israel too btw...