Trump / US politics thread 🚽

http://news.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

This BEFORE the Flynn bombshell. I still say he ain't ever going below 30%. We all know 'what' around around 3 out 10 American are. This shit is baked for his haters and loons/cult members. Some buzz out there McConnell and Ryan knew this was gonna drop today which is why they're now trying to 'quietly' pass their shitty tax scam asap/today and may..may just may all start to go in on Trump now that they got the bill through. I soo hope Flynn takes down Pence and ALL the rest his thug rats too! lol 

Their shit is sooo old. Cannot wait to see the epic Mariah level meltdowns and red alert spinning on Fox the next few days. Almost NO doubt Hannity and Trumps other Fox slave whores will obsess on the Kate Steinley verdict, Uranium 1, Juanita Broderick,, Paula Jones, Seth Rich and *of course* President Billary Clinton's endless 'ongoing' and old scandals lmao. Maybe a 10 second bullshit spin story commenting on the 'deep state' conspiracy re: the Flynn witch hunt nothing-burger story. lol 

http://news.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

:blink::dead::dead: Lowest EVER!!

That said..keep saying still don't think he ever goes below 30%. No doubt around that % of the US are his bitches/cult until the end. They aint bailin' and would die, go down in flames etc...with him. 

I guess the only way he loses 30% is he really starts bleeding with Independents and a few more Rethugs but even Nixon still had 50% w/ them before he resigned. I say Trump will never go that low w/ todays Republican party. Nothing but crazed cult tribalism now. His #s are pretty shit with Independents (but still in/around lower 30s). I still say 25%-ish (still a quarter of the country are rock solid Trumpbotzombies). I won't go lower than that lol. 

Trump has accidentally admitted to committing a crime which he can be impeached for. On Twitter.

I always expected he wouldn't survive as President. Vindication of that position, held by many, marches inexorably closer

MAGA should now mean Muller Ain't Going Away

Edited by Hector
Embedded tweet

2 hours ago, MeakMaker said:

This.

Trumps obsessive fan group is not even 10%. I actually think it’s probably less than 1%. 

lol, Um..I actually do think ur serious but will give u some time suga to maybe clarify? U really mean that? Sounds more like a statement (but dunno based on what) cause I'm not really expecting a substantive answer lol =) 

6 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

lol, Um..I actually do think ur serious but will give u some time suga to maybe clarify? U really mean that? Sounds more like a statement (but dunno based on what) cause I'm not really expecting a substantive answer lol =) 

Just look at his gatherings or even twitter likes. I remember Obama having millions of followers and millions of likes. Trump has more people trolling on his twitter than actual fans. When he goes to his own events those places are never full. He hasn’t got considerable support but the few people he has by his side are very loyal and loud and make you think he’s got millions of people who actually like him. Reminds me of Gaga in a way lol. 

Take away the hardcore Republicans and the Christian moral majority he only has the KKK, the neo Nazis and all that sort of people who would stand by him no matter what. It’s so obvious he has very little support outside of those circles. And for the love of God I refuse to believe America has 10% of those people let alone 30%. Im sure KKK and neo Nazis don’t make not even 1% of the overall American population. Of course I didn’t count the people who like him because he’s a tv celebrity and they think he can do no wrong because he was on The Apprentice. Those people will be the first to jump ship.. Mark my words. 

2 minutes ago, MeakMaker said:

Just look at his gatherings or even twitter likes. I remember Obama having millions of followers and millions of likes. Trump has more people trolling on his twitter than actual fans. When he goes to his own events those places are never full. He hasn’t got considerable support but the few people he has by his side are very loyal and loud and make you think he’s got millions of people who actually like him. Reminds me of Gaga in a way lol. 

Take away the hardcore Republicans and the Christian moral majority he only has the KKK, the neo Nazis and all that sort of people who would stand by him no matter what. It’s so obvious he has very little support outside of those circles. And for the love of God I refuse to believe America has 10% of those people let alone 30%. Im sure KKK and neo Nazis don’t make not even 1% of the overall American population. Of course I didn’t count the people who like him because he’s a tv celebrity and they think he can do no wrong because he was on The Apprentice. Those people will be the first to jump ship.. Mark my words. 

Mark your words? People like you SWORE up and down that Clinton couldn't possibly lose against Trump.

America is still mostly white, ignorant and racist. Get used to it.

1 hour ago, ULIZOS said:

Mark your words? People like you SWORE up and down that Clinton couldn't possibly lose against Trump.

Well that’s the thing.. I don’t believe most Americans are racist and bigot but if that’s the case then I ll have to agree with you and throw whatever I said out of the window.

1 hour ago, MeakMaker said:

Well that’s the thing.. I don’t believe most Americans are racist and bigot but if that’s the case then I ll have to agree with you and throw whatever I said out of the window.

If you choose to believe that the generally more open-minded cities of America is ALL of America that's your problem (and apparently the entire Democratic Party's problem, too).

At the end of the day, Trump and the racists that you say are just 1% of the population won. The end.

4 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

I'm not denying parts of this country are racist, but to say that "most" of America is racist is dumb. Most people didn't vote for him and his approval rating is extremely low.

Most national polls saw Hillary winning by 3 points which is exactly what happened, even with the GOP's gerrymandering and voter suppression efforts. Even with Russian meddling in swing states.

Trump won Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin by 0.2, 0.7 and 0.8 percentage points, which is what gave him the victory. Other states had close margins too.

No one is disputing that he won the presidency, but the whole idea that "most" of this country is behind him is false.

2 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

If you choose to believe that the generally more open-minded cities of America is ALL of America that's your problem (and apparently the entire Democratic Party's problem, too).

At the end of the day, Trump and the racists that you say are just 1% of the population won. The end.

He had votes from all sorts of people; Republicans,  Christians, the celebrity loons, etc.. Yes he also had support from the racist but I can’t bring myself to believe that 30% of Americans are racist and bigots.