Trump / US politics thread 🚽

4 hours ago, Napoléon said:

America/American politics is so fucked it makes Australia looks normal.

I can't believe there are people defending a pedophile. The govt passes a tax cut for millionaires and billionaires and Republicans support it while lying to the general American public that it will help them. The President constantly lies and even when facts prove him wrong people still support him. I'm actually speechless.

In America, you are REPUBLICAN or DEMOCRAT, no matter what. That's just the way it is. They don't think/know/understand why and what they are voting for. It's not important.  

13 hours ago, Hector said:

:blink:

I am slowly becoming one of those people that hopes the wheel of karma smites these people good. You deserve all the hell that's coming to you for failing to face reality.

On ‎18‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:12 AM, MadFan said:

I've done a good job at distancing myself from this administration but this decision has really shaken something in me. They're disgusting and evil.

Someone tell me this is a fake news! :manson: 

FUCKING SICK!

Im surprised no one is talking about net neutrality here. I half expected a new thread on this. It's a huge deal for americans, and the republicans are doing everything in their power to pass this. 

Well, what's really scary is that as I understand it, this will open the door for ISPs to block sites that they deem "offensive".

So if you're a rabid anti-Trump fan, you might find your favorite anti-Trump blog is one day mysteriously inaccessible.

Google and Amazon are leading the push to keep net neutrality, and yes, they are pushy in their own ways, but if net neutrality disappears, we could find the internet one day turned into a wasteland as boring as mainstream newspapers and network television.

And I don't think ANYBODY really wants that.

Except for those who believe they have the right to tell us what is acceptable to view and to think.

Guest CzarnaWisnia
13 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Except for those who believe they have the right to tell us what is acceptable to view and to think.

That's the new trend right now, on both sides of the political spectrum, sadly.

https://www.facebook.com/VICE/videos/919998891493395/?hc_ref=ARSSHmQM5TxBPHSjg58kNgDR07uDekEbQ5-tRhb6vQw5VyxLr54qCCJEn0AS_ypCSzM

1. Trump just called Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" at an event honoring Native American code talkers.

2. He did it in front of a portrait of Andrew Jackson, who kicked off the Trail of Tears with the Indian Removal Act.