Trump / US politics thread 🚽

If there’s one thing everyone should’ve learned from last year’s elections is tht we don’t know jack shit about what’s going to happen in 3 years.

Even with Obama, nobody knew who he was and then bam POTUS. Point is, Absolutely anything can happen between today and next presidential elections. 

21 hours ago, Hector said:

That is funnier than Melania's anti-bullying crusade :lmao:

:wacko: :lmao:  

How about the excuse for Moore by Jim Ziegler that there are many Biblical examples of older men and young girls being together.  Then used the example of the Virgin Mary and Joseph by saying Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter but they became the parents of Jesus :rotfl: 

13 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:wacko: :lmao:  

How about the excuse for Moore by Jim Ziegler that there are many Biblical examples of older men and young girls being together.  Then used the example of the Virgin Mary and Joseph by saying Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter but they became the parents of Jesus :rotfl: 

These people standing by him and defending him are so dumb! :wacko:

2 hours ago, LSD said:

:banghead: This administration stoops lower and lower every day. People that pay to hunt and kill elephants for sport are disgusting people.  Then to display their tusks as trophies to gloat about killing them is revolting. Nothing more than cowards with guns, money and a thirst for killing and cruelty.  Wish these magnificent elephants would kill them instead. Trump's own useless sons love killing animals for sport. Says it all.  Fancy even contemplating reversing these rules to favour rich evil bastards who think killing an elephant with a weapon is an achievement. American people must feel more shame in their government every day. 

6 hours ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

:dead:

I can't even laugh.  Shit like this just makes me ashamed at humanity at this point.  Stupidity overload.  It's a plague. 

:sick::lmao: Endlessly tragic 'that's' the majority of Ameriduh! Soo many of them simple stinky folk lurking around. There is a 'face' of a Trump voter. I can instantly tell. They all have an inner or outer nasty stench. 

I thought us gays were supposed to bring about the normalization of pedophilia according to Evangelicals?  Turns out they are really the ones who don't give a shit if you are trying to get with children. 

13 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

NOTHING's safe from this administration :rotfl:

I've done a good job at distancing myself from this administration but this decision has really shaken something in me. They're disgusting and evil.

4 minutes ago, MadFan said:

I've done a good job at distancing myself from this administration but this decision has really shaken something in me. They're disgusting and evil.

LIke sure, say you don't support gay marriage just to rile up your base, but REALLY!?!??!?! ELEPHANTS AND LIONS?!?!??! And his supporters are so bizarre that without even having to read a single comment, I can assure you they are ALL now pro Elephant and Lion hunting even though they weren't 10 minutes ago :lol:

29 minutes ago, MadFan said:

25 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

LIke sure, say you don't support gay marriage just to rile up your base, but REALLY!?!??!?! ELEPHANTS AND LIONS?!?!??! And his supporters are so bizarre that without even having to read a single comment, I can assure you they are ALL now pro Elephant and Lion hunting even though they weren't 10 minutes ago :lol:

This decision just shows how arrogant and barbaric his administration is. They had to overturn a policy that was welcomed and applauded by everyone except for rich hunters.  

The fact that elephants and lions are protected species means nothing to Trump who is completely heartless.  Also, these evil hunters (including Trump's useless sons) are trying to say that these rich American tourists who kill animals purely for sport are raising money for elephant conservation. What utter hypocrisy and bulldust. How about them saving these elephants and lions  by not hunting and killing them in the first place. Their blood money goes to rich corrupt officials of those countries too. 

He doesn't care about the issue one way or the other (maybe his sons tell him how fun killing things on the savannah is, but that's about it). He just knows what Barack Obama did and does the opposite.

16 minutes ago, LSD said:

He doesn't care about the issue one way or the other (maybe his sons tell him how fun killing things on the savannah is, but that's about it). He just knows what Barack Obama did and does the opposite.

Such an ignorant, pathetic, childish and dangerous person to have any power.  Great leaders take on board good things that their opponents have done. To just go against everything Obama has done is abhorrent and pointless. He is not fit to run a brothel and here he is being the leader of a country.  This decision to let Americans bring animal trophies back into America is setting back the protection of endangered species completely and will have huge and dreadful consequences for animal conservation. 

In theory, legal hunting of animals like lions and elephants is supposed to help fund conservation while eliminating animals that can no longer breed or that will inhibit others from breeding. While it's technically true that a portion of every hunt goes toward conservation, there's increasing evidence that the money often ends up in the wrong hands and there's very little evidence that any animals are being helped.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/10/trophy-hunting-killing-saving-animals/

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/10/151017-zimbabwe-elephant-tusker-trophy-hunting-poaching-conservation-africa-ivory-trade/

http://abcnews.go.com/US/hunting-elephants-conserve-species/story?id=51194213

The excuse that it's all for conservation is utter bullshit.

America/American politics is so fucked it makes Australia looks normal.

I can't believe there are people defending a pedophile. The govt passes a tax cut for millionaires and billionaires and Republicans support it while lying to the general American public that it will help them. The President constantly lies and even when facts prove him wrong people still support him. I'm actually speechless.