Trump / US politics thread 🚽

5 hours ago, XXL said:

His speech on Afghanistan was embarrassing to say the least :semifunny:

It was pointless.  Even the troops after looked like they were thinking, " Well that was a fucking waste of my time."

Um..the ONLY point was to go into sedative, teleprompter Trump (quick, cheap, damage control after showing Nazi love last week) since some retarded pundits and others with Stockholm Syndrome will continue to praise him and say he finally "pivoted, became president' etc..:wacko: lmao. ALL his shit now is off the chart transparent, predictable, lame and tired. Have said it 1000x and will say it again...he's the Lady Ugly of politics. He basically said NOTHING w/ any substance last night. All he did was play a sane-ish president for a few minutes. We all know the playbook now. He'll lose his shit most likely later at Phoenix. Going on a year later and didn't think it was possible to loathe the sound of somones voice and face more than ever like I do with Dolt 45. Why am I thinking more and more Mueller ain't gonna fly in like Superman and save the Dems/liberals as much as they think he will. If he doesn't, Trump prob automatically wins in 2020. 

35 minutes ago, Hector said:

Video :janetflop:

The amazing thing is he is literally lying right to his cults face!  He said it packed to capacity.  All they have to do is turn their damn head.  Said there were no protestors.  Protestors greatly outnumbered those in his rally and his cult walked right by them coming in and knew they were there!!!!  Yet still they follow.

12 hours ago, Skin said:

I am sorry but I have to say it.  This man needs to drop dead.

I feel bad for wishing that too....but....

tumblr_ohp7rfnkDO1ufcp02o1_540.gif

I've never thought that way.  Even about Bush!!!   Trump is just at his core a horrendous evil human being.  There are no other layers there.  Keep eating that fast food and a heart attack on the golf course is something we can hope for...

On 23 August 2017 at 1:54 PM, Hector said:

All true 

Why is he still doing rallies ?  It is like he is forever campaigning and wanting the adoration of his idiotic followers.  He is the President of the country and his time and focus should be running the country, not out getting treated like a rock star by his Trumpsters. He then just trashes the media, his critics and sprouts his racist comments and offers no solutions. It is like killing 2 birds with one stone. He is getting an ego boost and attention that he constantly craves  plus it takes the focus away from his decisions and policies.  

2 hours ago, promise to try said:

if he suffers an accident...who´s the next in line? any better?

No beyond separate but equal dire! Cause shit would prob actually get done (really bad shit/legislation) with Pence! :# I'm totally torn with him getting impeached. If the VP was basically anyone but Pence (Kasich or someone semi bearable) I'd absolutely be heavily rooting for impeachment like 7 months ago. Long as the world doesnt blow up, every day Trump is in office the more the GOP gets torn to shreds. But the Dems so far have NO one!! No idea wtf they're doing to milk the daily shit storm Trump is giving them. 

What a  CRAZY f'kng news night. But this one/tonight is possibly the biggest of the summer. Nazi Gorka resigns yet he pardons an equally bigger pig (Arpeo), banning transgenders, the Cat. FOUR hurricane which he aint doing/saying shit about! :abuse: Hmm...LGBTs for Trump here (you know who u are or were even if you've been MIA for months) he/Pence took down the Ts- now he's coming for the LGBs next!! lol He's going full nuclear now since he knows he's prob going down soon- but not before starting an actual nuclear war!! :wacko: This pig fcker will blow up the world vs going down alone.

Guest eroticerotic
On 8/21/2017 at 6:24 PM, Hector said:

:lmao:

IMG_3565

i saw this on my way to get coffee, and, as i stirred the milk, i just looked at it.

i can't even react anymore :wacko:

9 hours ago, Skin said:

Literally EVERY day he has been President has been a total and complete nightmare/embarrassment. 

I'm so truly fed up and sick of it all. It is exhausting day in and day out all the horrible things he does. Angered at the GOP congress for allowing this to continue to happen. After this nightmare of this presidency is over the real work of undoing all his damage will start. 

http://time.com/4919370/donald-trump-job-approval-rating-low-gallup-poll/

President Trump's Approval Rating Just Hit Another All-Time Low (Again)

Katie Reilly

August 28, 2017, 5:37 PM ET

President Donald Trump's approval rating hit a new all-time low in Gallup's weekly tracker on Monday, as he deals with the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey and the backlash to his pardon of former Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

Just 35% of adults approve of how Trump is handling the job of president more than 200 days into his term, according to Gallup. By comparison, former President Barack Obama's approval rating was 50% at this time during his first term.

Trump's job approval ratings are updated every Monday based on the weekly average of Gallup's daily survey, which polls about 1,500 adults by telephone interview. The margin of error is plus or minus 3 percentage points.

Trump's daily approval rating faltered in recent weeks, reaching a 34% average during a three-day period between Aug. 11 and Aug. 13, when he faced criticism for his response to the clashes in Charlottesville, Va. His weekly average was 36% for that week.