Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Yep loathe or love him, Trump was actually out there 24/7 pounding away connecting or trying to connect w. people *working for it while she was chilling in the Hampton's ALL of last summer hanging with Babs and other stars and fundraising. I had a feeling during that time and esp after the weekend in  early Sept. 2016 when she made the deplorable statement and lied about being sick..she was prob. done. If it was Biden or someone else who said that, dunno if it would've been the final straw though. People just reeally did not like Hillary. Obviously we knew/know with Trump it was all shit talk and nothing but seeking self adulation but he still did everything effectively that a winning candidate needed to do that she did not do. 

2 hours ago, LSD said:

Big deal. I think the subpoenas will be flying out left and right. 

He has one of his Hitler-ish rally's tonight in West Virginia. I'm sure he's twitching like a mad man over this and the leaks that came out today regarding his conversations with foreign leaders. He's gonna be in rare form and probably shoot a massive amount of bullshit and bile out of his mouth. Especially since he'll be speaking directly to his.  

2 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

Big deal. I think the subpoenas will be flying out left and right. 

He has one of his Hitler-ish rally's tonight in West Virginia. I'm sure he's twitching like a mad man over this and the leaks that came out today regarding his conversations with foreign leaders. He's gonna be in rare form and probably shoot a massive amount of bullshit and bile out of his mouth. Especially since he'll be speaking directly to his.  

:sick::lmao::wacko::wacko: 60%+ approval in that place.   Highest in the country by a mile. Soo sorry if there's MNation members there though dont think Ive ever seen one ! lol 

7 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

His supporters are in the minority. Trump won because he got extremely, supe duper lucky and somehow, by pure luck and to the shock and horror of the world, won the electoral college, not the popular vote, and ultimately the presidency. This has only happened like 3 times in U.S. History (Bush Jr. being one of those times). It was a horrible, HORRIBLE fluke made possible by the fact that the left is broken. Democrats no longer stand for anything. They stand for everything yet nothing at the same time. I seriously have no idea what it means anymore to be a Democrat anymore. They should've won the election by a landslide but no.  

And yes, Republicans are the fucking worst but at least we all know what Trump's message was: America First. It was brilliant marketing on his team's side. Clinton's message was "Trump is horrible; vote for me" and look, Lady Gaga and Katy Perry love me. 

Yes, his supporters are so vocal though. They seem to think that being a Trump supporter and applauding how crass, racist, sexist etc he is acceptable because he is the President. . I suspect that the over whelming majority of Americans are embarrassed by Trump. 

The Democrats have to go back to being what they should be. A credible alternative to the Right wing conservatives. Bernie Sanders seems to be the only USA politican at the moment that is continually trying to push a message. They keep pussy footing around and seem afraid of being seen as leaning too much to the left when they should be roaring about it. 

roflmao 'drain the swamp', 'lock her up', 'e-mails' etc etc.= a IQ of 7 ghey Gaga fan saying (in 2017) Poker Face is fresh, innovative, game changing and the new Madonna. Thinking those toothless folk are mainly in West Virginia now. 

9 minutes ago, Hector said:

Look at Trumpster behind him in the glasses and black tshirt having an orgasm :lmao:

He was a Republican until 2015, he's been a Democrat for two years.  Another rodeo clown putting on a show for Trump's sake :crazy:

and just listen to his speech - seems his supporters even don't KNOW what the Russia thing is about, and neither did his side ACTUALLY win by millions of votes - they won by quite a bit in the electoral college. But I doubt a huge fraction of his supporters either knows or actually cares, but we know he produces lies about everything, so why should I be surprised.

13 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Yes, his supporters are so vocal though. They seem to think that being a Trump supporter and applauding how crass, racist, sexist etc he is acceptable because he is the President. . I suspect that the over whelming majority of Americans are embarrassed by Trump. 

The Democrats have to go back to being what they should be. A credible alternative to the Right wing conservatives. Bernie Sanders seems to be the only USA politican at the moment that is continually trying to push a message. They keep pussy footing around and seem afraid of being seen as leaning too much to the left when they should be roaring about it. 

Bingo. But they won't do it. They'll play it safe like ALWAYS.

13 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

That's the key thing...people on both sides ain't playing. The severity of the 'division' has never been more intense and only getting worse. Conservatives have gone further to the right and liberals further to the left. Very little middle ground/center right or left now. Yet...so far 9 months later after the election the Dems are STILL Hillarys party (awful, stale, cheesy new slogans), no new messages that are connecting and esp no stand out stars, and 90% simply anti Trump. WTF was the point of the womens march? lol Just a feel good moment.  Ended up simply like a rock star concert lol With the severity of the things happening now WHY aren't people marching much more frequently and keeping up the intensity. The Tea Party in 2009/10 actually did which is why they destroyed the Dems in 2010- present. Im only 50/50 at best that the Dems take back Congress next year. Esp if Mueller doesn't find anything wortha shit (doubtful) and the economy is really good. 

Trumps and Peña Nieto phone call regarding the wall a completely different side of what Trump is proclaiming  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/entertainment/late-night-laughs-trumps-transcripts-leaked/2017/08/04/2c21b6ba-78da-11e7-8c17-533c52b2f014_video.html?utm_term=.6c308fe64302

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/03/politics/trump-pena-nieto-call-transcript/index.html

Call transcript: Trump urged Mexican president to stop criticizing wall 

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

Phone call with Peña Nieto came seven days after Trump entered office

Call shows a President working through the complicated nature of bilateral US relationships

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump boasted about his election victory, pressured his Mexican counterpart to remain quiet about a border wall and called New Hampshire a "drug-infested den" in a phone call with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto, according to a transcript of the conversation revealed on Thursday by The Washington Post.

The transcript of Trump's conversation with Mexico's leader was one of two phone calls revealed on Thursday, which provide a rare glimpse into the private conversations of a new US President testing his negotiating powers on foreign counterparts.

The January 27 phone call with Peña Nieto came seven days after Trump entered office. In it, he focused mainly on issues of trade and immigration, with contentious moments coming in his insistence that Mexico will eventually pay for a wall along with US southern border. Peña Nieto has insisted publicly his country will not pay for the wall's construction, but Trump demanded he cease making that claim.

"You cannot say that to the press," Trump said on the phone call. "The press is going to go with that and I cannot live with that. You cannot say that to the press because I cannot negotiate under those circumstances."

Trump ran for office promising to build a Mexican-funded wall along the southern border. But since taking office, Trump has said that the US will pay for initial construction, with reimbursement from Mexico coming later.

In his conversation with Peña Nieto, Trump said he was willing to say publicly that he and Mexican authorities would continue to negotiate over the wall's payment, which he said "means it will come out in the wash and that is OK."

But he maintained his insistence that Peña Nieto remain quiet about the issue.

"You cannot say anymore that the United States is going to pay for the wall," he said. "I am just going to say that we are working it out. Believe it or not, this is the least important thing that we are talking about, but politically this might be the most important talk about."

Asked to comment on the transcripts, Michael Anton, a spokesman for the National Security Council, said only that he "can't confirm or deny the authenticity of allegedly leaked classified documents."

@Pedro The Trump Peña Nieto transcript was one of the funniest things I've read in ages. And then I found the Macolm Trumbull transcript. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I feel so bad for Peña Nieto for having to endure this phone call. 

@Sanctuary @FreeMySoul 

IKR this changes the tone of the conversation between Mexico and The US. (Well it won't change anything) but it is ridiculous what we have as Mexicans been exposed to by this claims for the last three years and then it reduces to this...  :dazed:

31 minutes ago, Hector said:

From the new Trump News Network :newspaper:

Wow his own propaganda network.....Fox News has competition.  I just love how when Obama was in office the jobs numbers and unemployment numbers were fake according to Trump.  Now that he is in they are calculated the same exact way, but suddenly it's the real deal. Lol.  

On 8/3/2017 at 9:30 PM, Hector said:

Look at the Trumpster behind him in the glasses and black tshirt having an orgasm :lmao:

Info about that Trumpster. What a shock! Not! :lmao: