Trump / US politics thread 🚽

More and more rats are sprinting/ fleeing to get off a sinking shit ship! lol ONLY reason he's actively trying to squash Sessions is to fire Mueller. Trump and this thugs must know Mueller already has or is in the process of taking him down hard. Some rumors that Mueller already has his tax returns! lmao 

7 hours ago, Hector said:

He's been trashing the AG he picked and brings up Hillary again. I'm surprised Sessions hasn't jumped ship already in the past week!

He is insufferable.  How on Earth can be continually divert attention from his own gross behaviour, failings and achieving nothing with bringing up "crooked Hillary"  or " Fake news"  and think he can get away with it ?   He is an embarrassing, childish, out of control ego who has no idea about leading a nation.  Americans should be ashamed of him as I am sure the majority are.  Having their president tweeting utter crap like this. People in his party that still support him are either gutless or had no ethics in the first place.  

Anyone hear about Dump's politically charged speech at the "Boy Scout Jamboree" yesterday? The man is so self involved. What an egomaniac! Instead of giving an inspiring speech he decides to be his usual egomaniacal self. It was pathetic.

He's such an embarrassment.

Trump to reinstate US military ban on transgender people

By Jeremy Diamond, CNN
Updated 1359 GMT (2159 HKT) July 26, 2017

Washington (CNN) — President Donald Trump announced Wednesday that he plans to reinstate a ban on transgender individuals from serving "in any capacity" in the US armed forces.

The decision reversed a policy initially approved by the Defense Department under President Barack Obama, which was still under final review, that would allow transgender individuals to openly serve in the military. Defense Secretary James Mattis announced last month that he was delaying enactment of the plan to begin allowing transgender individuals to join the US military.

"After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military," Trump said in a series of tweets Wednesday morning. "Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail."

"Thank you," he added.

Read More: http://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/26/politics/trump-military-transgender/index.html

33 minutes ago, horn said:

Just watch Trump bans transition surgery SOON.

You can't ban that. Now states could pass policy that would make early transition for prepubescent children illegal.

lmao is ANYone even semi shocked. Doesnt remember what he said 20 minutes ago (or cares to) let alone a year ago! Oh.but the 'moderating voices Ivanka/Jared' and their pro LGBT tinny tweet last months lol. I still personally dont think he gives two shits or even KNOWS what LGBT means. Its probably Bannon or some other bigot homophobe on that hideous team (and there are many) who said 'time to distract' so go after Trans people now. It's not if but when he goes after the gays next esp during one of his really bad dementia and bad news days. Ticking time bomb. Lunatic eventually goes after EVERYone to benefit himself. America absolutely deserves what they're getting. Just hope all the white trash in the south and midwest suffers the most and quickest. 

He's doing what he was elected to do, no? And playing to his hideous demographic. The question is what y'all gonna do about it? Probably nothing as per.

If, and I mean IF he comes after just the 'regular' gays, then maybe y'all will put down those twinkies and iPhones and do something other than tweeting an angry face.

5 minutes ago, Barbie said:

has Gays For Trump responded? Fucking idiots :rotfl:

I can't understand how anyone could have thought Trump would not do this.  The orange buffoon from Hell demonstrated time and time again during the campaign what he wanted to do.  He said he wanted to build a wall between the USA and Mexico, he chose an ultra religious conservative in Pence as his running partner ( says it all ) he demonstrated his disdain for women.   He said he wanted to get rid of Obamacare.  It was all there to see clearly.  He has said he does not believe in Climate change,.  He mocked disabled people and encouraged racists at his rallies.  Anyone should know that he would have no interest in protecting the rights of anyone.  

20 minutes ago, Hector said:

:electropop:

What a bunch of pathetic losers.  They remind me of those stupid women who say "  Trump does not disrespect women, he loves them as he would not have married 3 times is he did not like women"  :banghead: