Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Guest eroticerotic
1 minute ago, Hector said:

People are saying her twitter got hacked 

i hope it was because the tweets come off across as from a drunk. i don't want to be looked as as a bully for saying that :/ 

23 hours ago, Skin said:

Either her Twitter was hacked or her brain.

Lohan is making a fool of herself every year in Myconos . I think she's high on drugs 

Embarassing speech today in Poland. With a special introduction from Melania reading from her cue card. Usual appalling and false rethoric about how America is the saviour of the world when in fact it has been causing serious disruption everywhere and feeding extremism which in turn gives the excuse for further military interventionism

14 hours ago, Mmmmm said:

What a mockery! It's just embarrassing ^

I would normally by shocked at an American President getting his daughter to represent him at a meeting with world leaders.   However with Trump, what ever surprises us ?  Useless man who is not fit to run a brothel -  so infuriating and crazy that he is the leader of the most powerful country in the World. 

5 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

wtf is this crap? :wacko::lmao: It's like something North Korea would upload. 

Exactly. Propaganda that shows Trump talking to leaders with a so called "stirring patriotic song"  that is instead laughable. The most useless and unintentionally comical political advert imaginable.  

He always tweets using the same structure. It's as repetitive as those Shania Twain tracklists with all the brackets and exclamation signs. Lame!

1 hour ago, Hector said:

Compare the likes and retweets, Chelsea is so way ahead. People should mention it to him to rattle him lol 

There is not a day that has gone by since the election that I am not embarrassed of this douche bag. Not one day. 

He's the 20 Y.O. of US Presidents. 

18 hours ago, Nightshade said:

There is not a day that has gone by since the election that I am not embarrassed of this douche bag. Not one day. 

He's the 20 Y.O. of US Presidents. 

Don't give him that much credit.

More like the ArtPop of U.S Presidents the way he's constantly ranting about how GREAT and BEAUTIFUL and TREMENDOUS he is and everything he touches is going to be. 

Every day, Donald Trump becomes more embarrassing and vile and he still gets excused by his supporters and his party.  Now they are turning a blind eye to this and downplaying it.  They would be horrified and screaming corruption and anti- American activities etc if anyone else's son was caught having meetings with Russian business men who wanted to smear the opposition.  How is there any excuse for this ? 

He is making the United States look stupid and puerile for having him as a leader.  So unfair on the majority of Americans who can't stand him and did not vote for him - having him represent them on the World stage.  It is truly getting to the stage that he is so outrageously disgusting that people are just shrugging their shoulders and accepting him as they can't be shocked anymore and that is a very dangerous mind set to take. 

19 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Every day, Donald Trump becomes more embarrassing and vile and he still gets excused by his supporters and his party.  Now they are turning a blind eye to this and downplaying it.  They would be horrified and screaming corruption and ant- American activities etc if anyone else's son was caught having meetings with Russian business men who wanted to smear the opposition.  How is there any excuse for this ? 

He is making the United States look stupid and puerile for having him as a leader.  So unfair on the majority of Americans who can't stand him and did not vote for him - having him represent them on the World stage.  It is truly getting to the stage that he is so outrageously disgusting that people are just shrugging their shoulders and accepting him as they can't be shocked anymore and that is a very dangerous mind set to take. 

A metaphor:

IMG_5711.JPG