Trump / US politics thread 🚽

6 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Nothing funny at all in those offensive, racist and sexist tweets and memes. Truly appalling that the President can quote a link from someone who is so racist and hateful.  Trump is a disgusting excuse for a man. 

And those who find it funny are probably just like him. 

^President Trump is so dumb lmaoo (there are people who actually think he is smart lol). I always have a hard time following what he's trying to say. Someone give that man a public speaking course. Poor buzz aldrin (Armstrong took this dudes spot as first man to walk on the moon)

1 hour ago, Robin said:

^President Trump is so dumb lmaoo (there are people who actually think he is smart lol). I always have a hard time following what he's trying to say. Someone give that man a public speaking course. Poor buzz aldrin (Armstrong took this dudes spot as first man to walk on the moon)

I don't think it's a lack of public speaking skills so much as impaired cognitive faculties, he was far more articulate 30 years ago.  

4 hours ago, Robin said:

I don't think he's dumb at all, not Einstein but not dumb either, so that is not the point. It's that he probably doesn't give a shit either way. He obviously understands ZERO about foreign policy, that's a given, for starters. Which for a country like the United States with the biggest military apparatus in the world is already an awful showing for its leader

Let's not even discuss the clownish contradicting events in regards to Syria, Iran and th Gulf states of the past few months. You couldn't write this shit up. Thinking those memes are in any way funny takes the biscuit though. Islam does not equate with violence. Otherwise you could say the same about Christianity, looking at its history. This kind of attitude just reinforces patterns of separation and alienation which plays exactly into the hands of people with a rotten agenda for the entire planet

On 7/2/2017 at 0:10 PM, Robin said:

^ Says the rich boy:chuckle:. like if Clinton was any better lmaoo 

Rich boy? Clinton? I'm the NUMBER 1 Clinton hater on this board. I fucking hate that bitch, but move the fuck on.

And me? Rich? I live in Mexico. I dry my clothes on a clothes line.

3 hours ago, Kilt said:

we all do, except for the filthy rich Americans 

Hey now!!!  I have a clothes dryer, but there's no way in hell I'm rich!!!  I grew up with no dryer, only a clothes line.  I take nothing for granted.  Again, I'm no rich, entitled or privileged American.  I'd give it all away just to live off the land and owe nothing to no one!!! 

11 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

Rich boy? Clinton? I'm the NUMBER 1 Clinton hater on this board. I fucking hate that bitch, but move the fuck on.

And me? Rich? I live in Mexico. I dry my clothes on a clothes line.

Ok let me get this straight you live in mexico (Beautiful country ,  Mexican slang is hilarious) yet you follow U$A politics? And you hate that corporate lady ? What a cool guy. I respect that :clap: (no homo)

25 minutes ago, Robin said:

Ok let me get this straight you live in mexico (Beautiful country ,  Mexican slang is hilarious) yet you follow U$A politics? And you hate that corporate lady ? What a cool guy. I respect that :clap: (no homo)

A la verga, wey :lol: 

5 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

And she's a major Madonna fan as well. She tweets about her being her hero a lot.

The over whelming majority of famous female fans who love Madonna are great women.  They are always smart, intelligent and compassionate women.